• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salem @ Foreman

Started by HorseFeathers, November 30, 2017, 04:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

November 30, 2017, 04:09:04 pm Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 07:36:36 am by paraloma
Well...someone tell the Salem posters to come back to football boards now...
Watched Salem at Hector....and watched foreman dismantle Danville

Gonna go with Batey and the Gators by 20...

Greyhound#1

Were here,  i can't not believe this....  We were hearing rumors before our last game

M.I. D

Cakewalk to the finals for Foreman.

jsw6f0

Foreman at their place by 50 at least.

big E

It's one thing to have one slip through and catch it early. Thus is a whole different animal.

couch-coach06

Well what's salem run on offense ?

2aball

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2017, 05:12:59 pm
Well what's salem run on offense ?

Multiple. They will go mostly I formation, trips and twins. They are going to try to establish a run game to open up some easy passing opportunities. Their running back is pretty good. They are going to have a hard time stopping the Batey kid though.

Greyhound#1

I say every time.  Salem will not be a easy go for foreman.  We play hard and we leave it all on the field.  It's gonna be a long trip down there.

couch-coach06

I believe ya Greyhound we are not over looking ya

C.C.TbirdFan

brown2010

whoknows

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on November 30, 2017, 05:41:00 pm
I say every time.  Salem will not be a easy go for foreman.  We play hard and we leave it all on the field.  It's gonna be a long trip down there.

Even further south than Dierks a few years ago...

M.I. D

Salem is looking at a min 5 hour bus ride.

couch-coach06

How are there o line and d line

polksalet

Is this tomorrow or next week?

underdog678

polksalet

Thx, that's what I was thinking.

hornetfan8

Quote from: underdog678 on November 30, 2017, 07:08:06 pm
Next week
So  will they push all the semis back to allow equal rest?

couch-coach06

mr.gametime

Eslim03

This whole situation is unbelievable... the kid in question is not even on the roster or any highlight clips on max preps... this definitely falls on the head coach and he should be held accountable... as far as Salem congratulations on being in the semifinals but your reward is as about as long a trip as one can make and at the end of that rainbow is no gold but hungry gators.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 30, 2017, 07:54:56 pm
This whole situation is unbelievable... the kid in question is not even on the roster or any highlight clips on max preps... this definitely falls on the head coach and he should be held accountable... as far as Salem congratulations on being in the semifinals but your reward is as about as long a trip as one can make and at the end of that rainbow is no gold but hungry gators.

You don't know our team if you think we don't have a shot come next Friday night.

M.I. D

If Salem can't tackle #5 they are in for a long night. If they can they might have a chance.

Eslim03

I'm sure you will bring what you got but your up against something you haven't seen thus far this year. I'm hoping for safe travels and have fun with it.

tacklethis...

Quote from: M.I. D on November 30, 2017, 08:04:47 pm
If Salem can't tackle #5 they are in for a long night. If they can they might have a chance.

Not sure if they will get close enough to tackle him. I hear he's really fast...

Mr. Trill

whoknows

Runs a 4.2 forty I heard...bests most NFL players

ISU7

Foreman beats the recent moth balls off Salem ;D
sorry Greyhound#1 Foreman by 21+

Eslim03

21 is being nice ... this is a total miss match.

Eslim03

Quote from: whoknows on December 01, 2017, 12:03:39 am
Runs a 4.2 forty I heard...bests most NFL players

Dang you dierks guys should know this young
Man is as good as advertised. Shoosh

whoknows

Quote from: Eslim03 on December 01, 2017, 12:56:44 am

Hey I gotta sneak a jab in once in awhile...it's hard enough pulling for you guys...

tacklethis...

Quote from: Eslim03 on December 01, 2017, 12:56:44 am

He is good. Great. On another level for 2A ball. It really seems like he is faster than last year.

HorseFeathers

I see the thread title got changed....Has mineral springs decided to fight the ruling as well?

HORNET-MAN

December 01, 2017, 06:04:30 am #33 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 07:41:13 am by HORNET-MAN
Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 01, 2017, 05:54:48 am
I see the thread title got changed....Has mineral springs decided to fight the ruling as well?
That's what I'm Hearing. But I don't think AAA gone change there Ruling.

littleman

I would fight it, that would make it right

N2DEEP

Quote from: littleman on December 01, 2017, 07:39:37 am
I would fight it, that would make it right

No it wouldn't. Only way to make it "right" would be to go back and replay the whole season, but that is not possible or feasible. It makes alot more sense to have Salem play vs Foreman or give Foreman a bye. You can't go back to first/ second round games now and say what if. It would change the whole bracket and teams from that conference and their seating.

Highcenter

I would like to know exactly the date AAA was notified of Earle's "Oversight" of the rules.  If it was the week after Salem was beaten by Earle, I can understand Salem playing.  If it was the week after Mineral was beaten by Earle, Mineral should get the nod to play Salem.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: N2DEEP on December 01, 2017, 07:59:08 am
No it wouldn't. Only way to make it "right" would be to go back and replay the whole season, but that is not possible or feasible. It makes alot more sense to have Salem play vs Foreman or give Foreman a bye. You can't go back to first/ second round games now and say what if. It would change the whole bracket and teams from that conference and their seating.
Everyone has been beaten by a LEGAL team but Mineral.  Mineral should play Salem to move on to the next round.  AAA is sayin no prep time or recovery for the teams.  You moved the games already.  That decision should be the two affected teams.  Mineral is prepared to fight it if they cant provide a policy or a rule to back up the ruling.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: COACH-Mike on December 01, 2017, 08:50:03 am
Everyone has been beaten by a LEGAL team but Mineral.  Mineral should play Salem to move on to the next round.  AAA is sayin no prep time or recovery for the teams.  You moved the games already.  That decision should be the two affected teams.  Mineral is prepared to fight it if they cant provide a policy or a rule to back up the ruling.

Probably should wait to see what Earle does first

COACH-Mike

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 01, 2017, 09:03:02 am
Probably should wait to see what Earle does first
Can not wait as they will say now there is no time.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: COACH-Mike on December 01, 2017, 09:04:15 am
Can not wait as they will say now there is no time.
So is mineral springs actually gonna file their own injunction?

ISU7

As far as you know.😷😎

N2DEEP

Anyone that played Earle thru the season or postseason played an "illegal" team, thus if you start it would go back to the start of the season.

I have a feeling this may force the AAA to just give Foreman a bye if multiple teams try to get back into the bracket.

bdubyab60

They will not extend the playoffs longer than another week. Things like this have happened before.

Move on MS.

It's almost as if some folks are happy this happened so they can try and get another chance.

But yeah let's rush kids back on to the field and then have them play another game 4 days later. Are you really giving kids a FAIR shot by doing that.

File your injunctions and try and hold things up. Then AAA will just say tough luck give Foreman a bye and everybody will stay home.

It's not just the playoff teams that were affected. It wasn't just YOUR team. 8 other teams were affected by this and Salem twice

hornets23byers

Season is not the playoffs so convince me otherwise its the fact salem gets to play. Doesnt matter about practice let us play and best team win

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 01, 2017, 09:50:02 am
They will not extend the playoffs longer than another week. Things like this have happened before.

Move on MS.

It's almost as if some folks are happy this happened so they can try and get another chance.

But yeah let's rush kids back on to the field and then have them play another game 4 days later. Are you really giving kids a FAIR shot by doing that.

File your injunctions and try and hold things up. Then AAA will just say tough luck give Foreman a bye and everybody will stay home.

It's not just the playoff teams that were affected. It wasn't just YOUR team. 8 other teams were affected by this and Salem twice

When has it happened before in the semi finals?

bdubyab60

You play the season to get to the playoffs and SEEDING. This affected the entire season.

Face it you guys are screaming fairness. But you only think it's fair if you benefit from it.

Fair is fair and there is nothing that will happen in this that will be fair

bdubyab60

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 01, 2017, 10:08:41 am
When has it happened before in the semi finals?
Should have clarified. There have been delays before in the playoffs. And AAA has proven that they move quickly on these things. This won't drag out unless folks can afford some really good lawyers.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 01, 2017, 10:15:17 am
Should have clarified. There have been delays before in the playoffs. And AAA has proven that they move quickly on these things. This won't drag out unless folks can afford some really good lawyers.

10-4

Figuring the potential second lawsuit is what's gonna throw the monkey wrench in....

couch-coach06

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 01, 2017, 10:15:17 am

So if Earle finds that 2 million we could be in for a long wait

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas