• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman @ Earle

Started by NWA Hawg, November 24, 2017, 09:39:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

couch-coach06

This is going too be epic I know the gators and gator nation will be ready !

couch-coach06

What is the best pass rush Earl has seen this year ?

HogWild25

ISU7

Earlier in the season i pick the final four in the 2A with CHG winning it all.
So for I've been on top in FF pick ems thru week 13. With that being said im picking Earle by 5 on this thread :)

stuck in between

Excuse me, could I please get another glass of that maroon Kool-Aid because I'm loving it. I saying the Gators take a close one. Earle has been allowing some points since playoff time started. Don't think they have played near the offense that Foreman will put on the field. Gonna be a game that's for sure.

Eslim03

Foreman possibly could roll. I will be humble and give them a fighting chance but they have not seen a team and I do mean team like what is coming to Earle the gators play beyond anything in the 3. No disrespect to your great team but please come and watch Foreman is a different animal. I hope legitimate contender is at this game because I would love to meet an elder that thought we weren't  good enough to beat Bearden.

Eslim03

Look you Earle guys are all good guys like us Foreman guys and I can't wait to show the whole state what is in the southwest corner of this state. We get very little recognition and deservedly so but this group of players have been doing this long before 42 sports or anything hootens give credit for. When you been down long as the gators have been, then it turns around man what a life we get to enjoy here. Win or lose these group of young men will always remember this run.

Eslim03

Oh and let me say this, bohannon has to be one of the great high school players of all time but Foreman has one that still has one more year. He is every bit a d-1 player if I know anything about sports this young man can pick what D1 he goes to too.

ISU7

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 25, 2017, 09:20:14 pm
Oh and let me say this, bohannon has to be one of the great high school players of all time but Foreman has one that still has one more year. He is every bit a d-1 player if I know anything about sports this young man can pick what D1 he goes to too.
I've watch that young man on film he is legit.

ForeverBulldog23

Have The Gators Really Been Bit🤔‼️Tbh We Have Allow Points What You Except It's The PlayOFF 🤷🏽‍♂️Every Team Wants To Play Hard ..Coach Coleman And Them Dogs Will Be Ready To Play This Friday 😈🤐‼️ And By The Way Can I Meet Some OF Y'all Friday Since All The Trash Be About Earle 👀❓
BITE THEM FOREMAN GATORS Bulldogs 😴🐶‼️

Champ74

All I know is that Eslim03 just rolled off 3 back to back post on here quicker than an NFL flanker... Pretty impressive with those back to back to backs Slim...

Eslim03

ISU7 if you pick Earle and someone is close you will lose your pick-ems. Foreman will win this game.

Eslim03

Quote from: Champ74 on November 25, 2017, 10:56:14 pm
All I know is that Eslim03 just rolled off 3 back to back post on here quicker than an NFL flanker... Pretty impressive with those back to back to backs Slim...

It's saturday and I like to endulge alillte but if you think what I say isn't credible it will be your bad Friday night.

Champ74

Hey talk is always the cheapest thing you can sell or purchase! The games are played on the Gridiron and the true Gladiators of the Grid move on to the next round. My Friday's always are fabulous Don...

ISU7

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 25, 2017, 10:57:38 pm
ISU7 if you pick Earle and someone is close you will lose your pick-ems. Foreman will win this game.
Lol  i have a five pt lead on pick ems and you know the 4-7A championship games will be easy too pick, plus go back and read my post again, i said on this thread I pick Earle  ;)

Eslim03

Quote from: ISU7 on November 25, 2017, 11:45:14 pm
Lol  i have a five pt lead on pick ems and you know the 4-7A championship games will be easy too pick, plus go back and read my post again, i said on this thread I pick Earle  ;)

It's all good but I think you will lose this game. 

Mr. Trill

I'm not afraid to go against my team but i feel like Earle will be stopped in the Semis once again. I hope that I'm wrong.

Champ74

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 26, 2017, 01:00:15 am
I'm not afraid to go against my team but i feel like Earle will be stopped in the Semis once again. I hope that I'm wrong.

So you're not really from Earle if you actually posted this on the board! You know I kinda figured you was from Shell Lake or Parkin or something because interior Dogs All know the potential of this team, even C'ville, Turrell and Lansing Dogs know but do us a favor since you've only actually seen the team play once, stop posting little insecure Chihuahua post in behalf of the Dawg Pound cause we real killas in chere.

Dogg

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 25, 2017, 09:02:11 pm
Look you Earle guys are all good guys like us Foreman guys and I can't wait to show the whole state what is in the southwest corner of this state. We get very little recognition and deservedly so but this group of players have been doing this long before 42 sports or anything hootens give credit for. When you been down long as the gators have been, then it turns around man what a life we get to enjoy here. Win or lose these group of young men will always remember this run.
Earle is in the same predicament when it comes to football

Dogg

Foreman will be the best team Earle has faced all season. Two good teams with speed and size on both sides of the ball. It's going to come down to who wants it the most.

Dogg

Quote from: stuck in between on November 25, 2017, 08:31:05 pm
Excuse me, could I please get another glass of that maroon Kool-Aid because I'm loving it. I saying the Gators take a close one. Earle has been allowing some points since playoff time started. Don't think they have played near the offense that Foreman will put on the field. Gonna be a game that's for sure.
as long as we can put up more than we give up is all that matters. If we give up 50 I'm fine as long as we can put up 51

bdubyab60

Probably come down to which team plays the cleanest game. If one of the teams can get a couple turnovers could make the difference. Earle does give up some points but they are always confident that they can drive down and get them right back.

I'll be there Friday to watch this one. Hope it's a good one

Paperman

I hope the Gators win! I am sick of listening to the whining!

hornets23byers

Foreman is a different animal bohannon will not be able to run wild like he has other games . Foreman gives up a few points in the first half but half time it's lock down d.  Trust me batey will run wild . Especially if they put him at running back

ForeverBulldog23

Batey Will Not Do What He Been Doing Come Friday Bulldogs On Some 🤐 Goes For The Other RB As Well ‼️I'm So Excited About This Week Mane Is It Friday Yet ❓
Bulldogs Get It Done This Week

stuck in between

With the excitement of Friday night finally wearing off perhaps I can make a less emotional more logical prediction on this game. Since week one Earle has been one of my favorites to go all the way. Honestly other than the fact that they have a super star athlete who has his choice of which D-1 school he wants to attend the only other information I can gather on them is from this site. I would like to break away for a minute and say if everything I hear about this young man's character is true he is as much of an outstanding person as he is player and Kudos to him and his family for that. My line of thinking has been if Dixon and Thomas was able to take their team to the finals why should Bohanon not do the same thing?
Foreman is fresh off from a blow out over traditionally rich Danville. I think it would be safe to say other than the people from Foreman the majority of the state had written us off after Danville beat Rison. I felt as though we would win, but never imagined it would be to the extent that it was. To hold a team to six points in the quarterfinals is a feat that is very seldom accomplished.
As much talk as there has been about both teams offense I think the defense is going to be where it is won or lost. In two games the Bulldogs have given up 57 points. Which goes to show good teams can score on them. In three games the Gators have allowed 24. This stat alone shows that the Gators should be the better team defensively. Both teams have an abundance of speed and both will be facing the fastest team they have played all year.
Truth is both teams have one outstanding athlete.  It is just my opinion, but I think Foreman puts the next best 10 on the field.  No disrespect to the Bulldogs intended. You guys have had a great season and if the Gators stumble just once the game could be yours.   

Mr. Trill

Penalties WILL be the difference maker.

Champ74

Quote from: Paperman on November 26, 2017, 08:35:45 am
I hope the Gators win! I am sick of listening to the whining!

Of course you do but good luck to the Noles and the best Head Coach that program has ever had...

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: stuck in between on November 26, 2017, 09:18:33 am
With the excitement of Friday night finally wearing off perhaps I can make a less emotional more logical prediction on this game. Since week one Earle has been one of my favorites to go all the way. Honestly other than the fact that they have a super star athlete who has his choice of which D-1 school he wants to attend the only other information I can gather on them is from this site. I would like to break away for a minute and say if everything I hear about this young man's character is true he is as much of an outstanding person as he is player and Kudos to him and his family for that. My line of thinking has been if Dixon and Thomas was able to take their team to the finals why should Bohanon not do the same thing?
Foreman is fresh off from a blow out over traditionally rich Danville. I think it would be safe to say other than the people from Foreman the majority of the state had written us off after Danville beat Rison. I felt as though we would win, but never imagined it would be to the extent that it was. To hold a team to six points in the quarterfinals is a feat that is very seldom accomplished.
As much talk as there has been about both teams offense I think the defense is going to be where it is won or lost. In two games the Bulldogs have given up 57 points. Which goes to show good teams can score on them. In three games the Gators have allowed 24. This stat alone shows that the Gators should be the better team defensively. Both teams have an abundance of speed and both will be facing the fastest team they have played all year.
Truth is both teams have one outstanding athlete.  It is just my opinion, but I think Foreman puts the next best 10 on the field.  No disrespect to the Bulldogs intended. You guys have had a great season and if the Gators stumble just once the game could be yours.
KC said whippy, we get to talk football another week at work! 

couch-coach06

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on November 26, 2017, 09:17:00 am
Batey Will Not Do What He Been Doing Come Friday Bulldogs On Some 🤐 Goes For The Other RB As Well ‼️I'm So Excited About This Week Mane Is It Friday Yet ❓
Bulldogs Get It Done This Week

Your not gona stop batey and we arnt going too stop stop bohannon ... It will come down too those other 10 guys laying it on the line .. the super stars will get there's

couch-coach06

Quote from: stuck in between on November 26, 2017, 09:18:33 am

Foremans D is the most underated thing in 2a football... Coach ivory has done an excellent job with his side of the ball our players play fast and they have a nasty streak ! I love it

FilmCrew

Couch-Coach, most under rated defense? Are you sure? I am pulling for your team but you can't believe this. Mount Ida held your all star running back to 6. And you gave up 36 to a team that lacks team speed.

couch-coach06

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 26, 2017, 10:24:03 am
Couch-Coach, most under rated defense? Are you sure? I am pulling for your team but you can't believe this. Mount Ida held your all star running back to 6. And you gave up 36 to a team that lacks team speed.

I've said numerous times Ida is a bad match up for us.... U get in a 2 tight set and knock our lineman off the ball 2 yards and run it down our throat[? I've admitted that time and time again.. but against spread teams our D has feasted ... Also if both of our teams are fortunate enough too meet in the finals I think we will see a different game

couch-coach06

By the numbers we have the second best D behind y'all's a d no one talks about it is what I'm saying

Eslim03

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 26, 2017, 10:24:03 am

Look film crew it's well documented Ida beat Foreman 36-7. We didn't play well, our coach got tossed second quarter and we got 13 flags to 2 or 3. Now with that said y'all kicked our tail but to think one bad outing will define a defense or team or even a season your the one wrong here. I too am pulling for you guys so we can get a rematch at the rock. Good luck Friday.

FilmCrew

Brother I was just messing with you...It would be a lot of fun to play yall at WMS. I think the tailgating would be great... I would even find a little gator for you to snack on.

Good luck..We are pulling for Foreman.

ForeverBulldog23

Earle Defense Is The Most UnLooked In 2a Saying We Aren't Discipline And ETC🤷🏽‍♂️ I Promise Friday You'll See A Whole Different Bulldog Team 🤐 Shhhhh👌🏾 Let The Best Team Win

FilmCrew

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 26, 2017, 10:33:20 am
Look film crew it's well documented Ida beat Foreman 36-7. We didn't play well, our coach got tossed second quarter and we got 13 flags to 2 or 3. Now with that said y'all kicked our tail but to think one bad outing will define a defense or team or even a season your the one wrong here. I too am pulling for you guys so we can get a rematch at the rock. Good luck Friday.

What exactly was I wrong on

couch-coach06

Probably by saying it's not underated lol ... Even though y'all smoked is that was one physical game heck y'all even lost like 3 players

Eslim03

I guess you need to read your post again. The way I interpreted it you were saying not to believe Foreman 's defense is underrated or maybe good even since a slow team scored 36 on them????

Old Scrapper

Nobody is overrated or underrated! You guys are in the final 4, all teams left are there for a reason. It's because they are a good team. So be proud fellows and don't get hurt when the other teams fans don't buy into your talk.

couch-coach06

I can promise me nor slim give a rats but what others fans think about it. . we will be heavy under dogs this week and we will embrace it !

FilmCrew

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 26, 2017, 10:45:36 am
I guess you need to read your post again. The way I interpreted it you were saying not to believe Foreman 's defense is underrated or maybe good even since a slow team scored 36 on them????

I never said that Foreman's defense isn't good. I said that Mount Ida scored 36 on them. That there is what some call a fact. We lack team speed compared to Foreman, Earl and CHG..that there is what some call a fact. I'm not sure where I have been wrong yet. I think your teams defense is rated right where it needs to be. It's currently rated as one of the best in the state.. So, how can it be under rated?

Smile dude..You're in the final four!!!

Eslim03

It's all good now y'all go win in Camden and we will try and make it a all 7-2a final. That would be cool.

couch-coach06

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 26, 2017, 10:54:40 am
It's all good now y'all go win in Camden and we will try and make it a all 7-2a final. That would be cool.

Yep

beach bum

hornets23byers

Earle has not seen anything like foreman . I really don't think my ida would match up well with Earle but foreman I do. Just because they are speedy and run a different offense . Both teams are tough. Mt ida killed us . Foreman put the ball on the ground. That being said batey wasnt in the whole game against us he got hurt . And I have watched them the last couple of weeks and it's honestly not the same foreman team I'm telling you it's not . And by no means do I like foreman other than they are from the 7. But they are legit. They had some salty 9th graders and that could had helped them a lot more but that defense is in point.

ISU7

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 26, 2017, 10:33:20 am
There will be no rematch CHG will beat MI.

Redzone

Does anyone know what the Tackle For Loss record is? That's one stat that sticks out for foreman is 197 tfl this season. They're also averaging 421 rushing yards during the playoffs.

bigbrew25

Quote from: Redzone on November 26, 2017, 07:51:32 pm
Does anyone know what the Tackle For Loss record is? That's one stat that sticks out for foreman is 197 tfl this season. They're also averaging 421 rushing yards during the playoffs.
Not sure what Earle's tfl is, but I bet its pretty high.  This is gonna be a good game, no doubt.  Foreman will not be able to get to the edge on Earle like they have on most of teams they played, but I also don't see them completely shutting #5 down either.  Dude is scary fast!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas