• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Joe T Robinson(2.0). Semifinals. Let’s get it started!!!

Started by AirWarren, November 24, 2017, 09:39:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 25, 2017, 12:18:27 pm
If you can't do that then I think you guys will be in trouble Friday.

Possibly. But these are the type of games that Coach Hembree lives for. 6-0 record in semi-final games. As Denzel Washington famously said in Training Day, "it's chess not checkers."

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on November 25, 2017, 12:36:38 pm
Not even sure we will have enough guys to play Friday night

Every Friday night, the struggle is real.

Rugman15

Warren is lucky to make it this far with their 18 man roster.  Robinson should end that luck this Friday...good effort by Warren all year though!!

bilboswaggins

Just gonna say it, Warren has a Julio Jones and you won't lose with him touching the ball 50% of the time.

snap crackle

Now the time comes when warren comes to our place now.  Expecting a good game.

POTUS

Quote from: bilboswaggins on November 25, 2017, 09:46:12 pm
Just gonna say it, Warren has a Julio Jones and you won't lose with him touching the ball 50% of the time.

lol I seriously doubt Warren has an NFL player on their roster. Unless eligibility rules changed, there is no way an NFL player can play for them.

prHOG13

Quote from: POTUS on November 25, 2017, 10:42:13 pm
lol I seriously doubt Warren has an NFL player on their roster. Unless eligibility rules changed, there is no way an NFL player can play for them.
Burks has NFL potential. He's a generational talent.

Lumberjackfan1978

AirWarren

RyanLR

When Nate Garner played for Robinson I thought he was maybe the third best lineman on the team, and he played 9 years for the Miami Dolphins. So I believe in potential too.

BM22

JasperCountyNative

I know a couple of teams have turf on their home fields, (Pea Ridge, Warren), maybe more.
How do those guys keep from slipping?
Are they just used to it or are they wear different cleats?

AirWarren

SUGARTOWN

Hatchet

Overdahill

It's so hard to pick against Warren in a big game but this just feels like Joe T's time. Unlike last year I think they pull this one out by a TD

jay nelvin

AirWarren

Rugman15

Quote from: AirWarren on November 26, 2017, 05:53:18 pm
Who?

Oh dang 😂😭. I guess I shouldn't be talking pea ridge is in the same boat...but dang airwarren that was...😂😂😂

BP74

I'll be real impressed if Warren can line up and run it down Robinson's throat. I really think they will have to throw it to win.

Out of curiosity, how much did Warren run wildcat with Burks against PG? I know someone posted they had a lot of yards on ground against them, I'm assuming it's mostly direct snap to Burks?

LJ06

Quote from: BP74 on November 26, 2017, 08:49:56 pm
I'll be real impressed if Warren can line up and run it down Robinson's throat. I really think they will have to throw it to win.

Out of curiosity, how much did Warren run wildcat with Burks against PG? I know someone posted they had a lot of yards on ground against them, I'm assuming it's mostly direct snap to Burks?

Pretty much. PG couldn't stop it. Why fix it if it's not broken.

BP74

Quote from: LJ06 on November 26, 2017, 08:56:37 pm
Pretty much. PG couldn't stop it. Why fix it if it's not broken.

Not saying they should, I will be REAL impressed if they can do it consistently and effectively against Robinson's D...this year. And I am not saying that sarcastically, I will be REAL impressed!  :)

Robinson has some studs that weren't there last year, their D is loaded.

LJ06

Quote from: BP74 on November 26, 2017, 08:59:54 pm
Not saying they should, I will be REAL impressed if they can do it consistently and effectively against Robinson's D...this year. And I am not saying that sarcastically, I will be REAL impressed!  :)

I'm sure the game plan will be vastly different and balanced this week.

AirWarren

Quote from: BP74 on November 26, 2017, 08:59:54 pm

Robinson has some studs that weren't there last year, their D is loaded.

Our line sizes will match up well with Robinson.

Our size in general.

We won't be pushed around.

BP74

Quote from: AirWarren on November 26, 2017, 09:05:36 pm
Our line sizes will match up well with Robinson.

Our size in general.

We won't be pushed around.

Take your word for it

To be determined

Rugman15

Quote from: BP74 on November 26, 2017, 09:53:06 pm
Take your word for it

To be determined

Lol this guy reminds me of me last year...gonna be in for a little shock 😂👍

RyanLR

BP74

BP74

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 06:53:34 am
Lol this guy reminds me of me last year...gonna be in for a little shock 😂👍

I didn't say they would or wouldn't. Some of y'all read into posts what you want to read. Not what's actually written. Warren may dominate this game. TBD....

OLDSCHOOL82

Unfortunately, I have an open week to pick a game to watch.  Believe this to be the winner.

Danold Dump

Warren in this one...I mean come on they know what it takes to be a champ..does Robinson?  Thats all the Dump is saying about this one...Go Jacks...Dump on em...Dump out

STUNNA

Burks has t be close to the all time td record at warren for a season and career.

RyanLR

Quote from: Danold Dump on November 27, 2017, 08:57:51 am
Warren in this one...I mean come on they know what it takes to be a champ..does Robinson?  Thats all the Dump is saying about this one...Go Jacks...Dump on em...Dump out
This is the whole thing. This is where Robinson wants to be. To be the best you have to beat the best, and everybody knows who the defending champ is. If Robinson plays like they did against Arkadelphia they'll lose. You can't have five turnovers and beat the Jacks. Not gonna happen, I don't care if it was PA. 

Lions84

BP74

I would like to see AAA change the way brackets play out. There should be some sort of rule that defending state champions play at home. This game should be played at Warren. They deserve it.

Rugman15

LAfootball fan

Quote from: BP74 on November 26, 2017, 08:49:56 pm

I think they threw two passes all night.  That should answer your question on how much wildcat they ran along with their normal running game from the spread.  I don't believe I have ever seen Warren only throw two passes in a game with Hembree as HC.  They usually have that many in their first possession.  This team has plenty of size to match up with Robinson on the lines if not outweigh them.  This team has plenty of speed to match anything Robinson throws out there.  This should be a close game that could be determined on turnovers and costly penalties.  Both teams have size and speed and talented skill position players.   Both teams learned something about each other from last years playoff game in Warren.  Will be interesting to see how each team attacks the other on offense. 

Over 400 yards rushing on Ozark and over 300 yards rushing on Prairie Grove with only 3 possessions in the first half.

Youngsta71701

FootBallar21

We get to see what would of happened to Warren had they been in the 7-4A over these next couples weeks .   I predict they lose this one  then Arkadelphia beats Robinson . 

Proving that Warren would of been battling Nashville and Ashdown for 3rd, 4th and 5th place in conference this year! 

PR 35
Warren 21

Rugman15

Quote from: FootBallar21 on November 27, 2017, 12:01:50 pm
We get to see what would of happened to Warren had they been in the 7-4A over these next couples weeks .   I predict they lose this one  then Arkadelphia beats Robinson . 

Proving that Warren would of been battling Nashville and Ashdown for 3rd, 4th and 5th place in conference this year! 

PR 35
Warren 21

I would be very happy if Pea Ridge were to get a 35-21 win over Warren but we have a big task this week against Arky...

BP74

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BP74 on November 27, 2017, 10:38:04 am
I would like to see AAA change the way brackets play out. There should be some sort of rule that defending state champions play at home. This game should be played at Warren. They deserve it.

Really? Last year's results are irrelevant  to this year.

Rugman15

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2017, 12:46:06 pm
Really? Last year's results are irrelevant  to this year.

I agree with you on this statement.  Last year is last year.  This year is this year. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Its just the luck of the draw bubba.  Next years playoff brackets have been voted on and approved already.

Nacho

I get the sentiment, but I wonder how often teams make it to WMS back to back...seriously, I don't know.

Rugman15

Quote from: Nacho on November 27, 2017, 01:03:50 pm
I get the sentiment, but I wonder how often teams make it to WMS back to back...seriously, I don't know.

Well Warren and Pea Ridge both have a chance to do just that this week.  Pretty crazy if that were the case.

STUNNA

Danold Dump

Oh Warren is going to make it back....they going to fight hard and sniff out a win on Friday...you can count on my Jacks.  The only question I have is how many times is Burks going to dump on them Robinson boys...Dump out!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas