• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ashdown @ Arkadelphia .... AGAIN

Started by flow51, November 18, 2017, 10:19:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flow51

Will a healthy Ashdown bunch be able to compete better with the Badgers this go around...  ???  Whatca think?

scrapman

SportsReporter

Hope this will be a good game from both sides. I'll be there going with the Badgers 21-7

arklasports57

Yes. Ashdown healthy and rolling.  I expect a battle and a Badger win. But I believe this will be a tougher game for sure.

SouthernerPride

Ashdown better have that offense rolling. Most impressive defense I've seen since 2012 Stuttgart.

mharris31696

I think it will be similar to the first time they played. Ashdown will keep it close but run out of gas in the second half. 38-24 Badgers

BP74

RyanLR

Quote from: mharris31696 on November 19, 2017, 06:52:32 am
I think it will be similar to the first time they played. Ashdown will keep it close but run out of gas in the second half. 38-24 Badgers
They aren't going to score 24. Be lucky to get 14.

mharris31696

Quote from: RyanLR on November 19, 2017, 08:06:03 am
They aren't going to score 24. Be lucky to get 14.

As long as Arkadelphia gets 15 I'm good with that. Haha

JimSpain

Quote from: BP74 on November 19, 2017, 07:58:12 am
Is big Bishop healthy?

He's out for the year and the QB is still out too.

blegit

No they are far from being healthy. got two key lineman out and Hill and Bishop still out. Just feel bad for them this year. would have love to see them play all the powerhouse teams fully healthy. It would have been some interesting games to say the least

BP74

Yes, very talented and tough team. But if Bishop is out I think end result will be worse than first meeting.

RyanLR

Wow nobody interested in this quarterfinal game huh?

panthers fan

I think Ashdown has won 3 out of the last 4 against Arkadelphia, but lost earlier in the year. We have a freshman QB now that is doing well. Arkadelphia is just too loaded right now. I'm hoping for a upset but considering all the injuries to major players Ashdown has had it will be tuff.

arklasports57

Quote from: RyanLR on November 22, 2017, 07:46:32 am

Interested. And looking for a win.  These boys are playing with heart.

SportsReporter

Quote from: RyanLR on November 22, 2017, 07:46:32 am
Hope a good one I'm interested in it lol. Will be there and going Arkadelphia 21-7

eaglefan200

Audio for the game can be found on foxsportsarkansas.com. The game won't be on the radio tonight.

Frosty

TuneIn app, search for KDQN 92.1. Live coverage of the game.

scrapman

SCRAPPER MOM#1

blegit

Good Job Panthers. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Arkadelphia is a very good team. just hate injuries to so many key players put a damper on a great  season. Proud of all you guys for continuing to fight.

BM22

Great win for Arky. They seem to be completely focused on getting to WMS. Gonna be hard to beat those Badgers. Great season for Ashdown! Hate that the Panthers got hit with the injury bug.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas