• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle @ Joe T Robinson Round 2

Started by RyanLR, November 10, 2017, 09:45:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Shelf

Quote from: Lizard47 on November 15, 2017, 11:20:25 pm
We don't care, we play with pride, we play with whoever we have. We will meet them in battle nonetheless.
Plays with pride- 7
Plays with players from diverse geographical locations- 42

scrapman

Prideful lizards - 7
Assembled by free agency - 42

Da_CountiesFinest

Quote from: scrapman on November 16, 2017, 07:34:22 am
Prideful lizards - 7
Assembled by free agency - 42

Seems to be a lot of hate towards Robinson when you post... Up until yesterday I just casually read the board, but decided to get an account to be able to talk with other HS football enthusiast.  Why the hate towards Robinson?  I'm from Saline County so I'm sort of familiar with the school, but what are they doing to recruit?  I know at Bryant we have school choice, but I don't believe Pulaski County has school choice until next school year.  Doesn't that mean a player has to legally move into that zone to be eligible?  I guess my question is: If they have to legally move then what's being done wrong? 

Top Shelf

Quote from: Da_CountiesFinest on November 16, 2017, 08:16:08 am
Seems to be a lot of hate towards Robinson when you post... Up until yesterday I just casually read the board, but decided to get an account to be able to talk with other HS football enthusiast.  Why the hate towards Robinson?  I'm from Saline County so I'm sort of familiar with the school, but what are they doing to recruit?  I know at Bryant we have school choice, but I don't believe Pulaski County has school choice until next school year.  Doesn't that mean a player has to legally move into that zone to be eligible?  I guess my question is: If they have to legally move then what's being done wrong?
Pulaski County All-Stars- 42
Long time listener, first time caller- 7

Lizard47

We have no hate, we just play the next game. These ppl making the recruiting comments will have to explain that to you. I don't recognize them as Lizard fans.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: nastynice on November 13, 2017, 01:18:15 pm
I think it'll be very close 1st half and if Joe T wins big, it'll be in 2nd half. Any outcome what so ever won't surprise me. Dardy will put up a fight.
Agreed but I pick Joe T to win. 

Da_CountiesFinest

Quote from: Lizard47 on November 16, 2017, 09:18:28 am
We have no hate, we just play the next game. These ppl making the recruiting comments will have to explain that to you. I don't recognize them as Lizard fans.

I'm sorry I was addressing that to scrapman and I assume what is other fans from Nashville.

Lizard47

Quote from: Da_CountiesFinest on November 16, 2017, 09:36:49 am
I'm sorry I was addressing that to scrapman and I assume what is other fans from Nashville.

They seem to have the corner of that particular market on here.

Chief_Osceola™

November 16, 2017, 03:23:20 pm #58 Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:25:33 pm by Chief_Osceola™

It's complicated.  If I remember correctly, LRSD has school choice but the PCSSD does not.  I don't know if Robinson has actual boundary lines (I think it may) for its school zone, but demographics play a part in whether a student can go there from one of the other LRSD zones.  I think the desegregation rules play a part.  For example, prior to moving to Maumelle I lived less than 10 minutes from Robinson out in WLR.  I couldn't send my kids to Robinson because we were actually in LR Hall's school zone, which was 20 minutes away.  We would have had to get a special waver to attend Robinson, but were told it would be a waste of time because...I was not as tall in person as I sounded on the phone.  I hope you don't need me to explain the reference there.

Jabali

Go get em Lizards, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Lizard47

About time to head to the rock. Go Lizards!! Break expectations and leave it all on the field!

nastynice

Let's go Lizards!  Shock the state tonight.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-6
Dardanelle-0
Caezar Warren 55 yard run firat play from scrimmage
9:42 1st Quarter
Xp no good

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-13
Dardanelle-0
Tackett to Page 77 yards
5:47 1st Quarter

RyanLR

November 17, 2017, 07:38:01 pm #64 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:47:20 pm by RyanLR
Joe T Robinson-20
Dardanelle-0
Tackett to Page 15 yards
7:21 2nd Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-27
Dardanelle-0
Tackett to Hardy 65 yards
5:17 2nd Quarter

Scooter2121

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-35
Dardanelle-0
Caezar Warren 6 yard run
0:05 2nd Quarter
2 point conversion good

HALFTIME

RyanLR

Dardanelle had ONE first down in the half. Total domination by the Senators.

Maynard G Krebs

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-42
Dardanelle-0
Seth Watson 1 yard plunge
7:57 3rd Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-42
Dardanelle-7
3 yard run
0:44 3rd Quarter
Backups in on defense

SCRAPYARD

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-42
Dardanelle-14
5 yard run
9:00 4th Quarter

RyanLR

Maynard G Krebs

Scooter2121

OLDSCHOOL82

Who from dardy took a leak in scooters Cheerios?

The Coach

Congrats Joe T that's a very good football team and good luck going forward.

Lizard47

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 17, 2017, 10:44:17 pm
Who from dardy took a leak in scooters Cheerios?

You know I've been wondering the same. Also wondering who his team is. Or is his only dog in the hunt that he came up with the ever clever gizzards comment.

Lizard47

BTW, congrats to Robinson, lot of good atheletes and talent on the field. Good luck next week.

riccoar

Wish they would have shown that 4th and 1 smackdown.  Laying the WOOD

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas