• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg at Pea Ridge Round 2

Started by Sports Guru, November 10, 2017, 09:36:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

Yall get this one going a rematch of last year and this years 2nd meeting.

Sports Guru

Rematch of the Hootens kickoff Pea Ridge won 50-30 I believe

EagleForLife12

I saw this game from start to finish and Hamburg was just extremely outhustled and coached..that was week 1, if they have fixed those problems then they can win this game. They had way more "athletes" on the field than Pea Ridge but they were gassed at halftime.

beach bum

The way Pea Ridge is regressing as of late if they were playing a better opponent I'd have them losing.... At this point they are probably only better than 2 or 3 teams left out of the 16 second round teams left and Hamburg happens to be one of them... So I'll go Pea Ridge 14 Hamburg 13

dukes424

Ha Ha we just getting started y'all better beat the Machine PG is better than you think we may meet in the finals watch and see.

beach bum

Quote from: dukes424 on November 10, 2017, 10:58:25 pm
Ha Ha we just getting started y'all better beat the Machine PG is better than you think we may meet in the finals watch and see.

I believe Cuckoobird has hyped the machine up more than it really is... I believe the machine is rusty and full of holes that the PG running game will slice through no problems. Hamburg might as well save the gas from the near 12 hour round trip this time against you all.

dukes424

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on November 10, 2017, 10:53:28 pm
I saw this game from start to finish and Hamburg was just extremely outhustled and coached..that was week 1, if they have fixed those problems then they can win this game. They had way more "athletes" on the field than Pea Ridge but they were gassed at halftime.
You forgot their running back had average of around 10 per carry. They don't have more athletes I assure you but their D line was huge.

EagleForLife12

Quote from: dukes424 on November 10, 2017, 11:01:24 pm
You forgot their running back had average of around 10 per carry. They don't have more athletes I assure you but their D line was huge.
I just felt like Hamburg had better athletes that didnt play better and weren't coached better THAT game. Now PR does have some athletes on their team with coaches that know exactly how to use them, which gives them the edge in this game.

Ole Legend

November 11, 2017, 07:11:09 am #8 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 07:20:02 am by Ole Legend
I like Pea Ridges chances this week. Pea Ridge 42 Hamburg 30

cjohn1995

November 11, 2017, 09:29:22 am #9 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:07:57 am by cjohn1995
Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on November 10, 2017, 09:36:22 pm
Yall get this one going a rematch of last year and this years 2nd meeting.
congrats Lions on advancing to the 2nd round. You will have to play ALOT better if you want to beat PR. Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm. Go shock the state!

Sports Guru

Quote from: cjohn1995 on November 11, 2017, 09:29:22 am
congrats Lions on advancing to the 2nd round. You will have to play ALOT better if you want to beat PR. Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm. Go shock the state!
Pulling for Hamburg this week as well as Warren.

Redskin2015

Touchdown99

Hamburg has to stop being predictable as they have been in the past. We put the ball in the air at times  when clearly our running game was better suited for the team. In order to beat pea ridge, we will not be able to do a repeat our match earlier this year. The coaches need to be better prepared this time around because we were out coached and they figured us out quickly because we became predictable once again. I think any team is beatable if you are hungry enough to go after the win. Good luck to everyone in the second round especially our neighbors (Jacks) who have represented us well in the conference. We just have to go in there with the mentality...( it won't be easy... but it can be done)

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on November 10, 2017, 11:32:05 pm
I just felt like Hamburg had better athletes that didnt play better and weren't coached better THAT game. Now PR does have some athletes on their team with coaches that know exactly how to use them, which gives them the edge in this game.
They are still not coached better and our offense has gotten worse. Only chance we have is if our defense can hold PR to 20 pts or less.

Touchdown99

I agree 100%!!!!  We haven't had a strong offensive team since 2016...well 2015.  Our defensive team hasn't been strong since the class of 2016 left.

EagleForLife12

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on November 11, 2017, 12:24:32 pm
They are still not coached better and our offense has gotten worse. Only chance we have is if our defense can hold PR to 20 pts or less.
And I dont think that will happen..running game is too strong

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Touchdown99 on November 11, 2017, 12:01:26 pm
Hamburg has to stop being predictable as they have been in the past. We put the ball in the air at times  when clearly our running game was better suited for the team. In order to beat pea ridge, we will not be able to do a repeat our match earlier this year. The coaches need to be better prepared this time around because we were out coached and they figured us out quickly because we became predictable once again. I think any team is beatable if you are hungry enough to go after the win. Good luck to everyone in the second round especially our neighbors (Jacks) who have represented us well in the conference. We just have to go in there with the mentality...( it won't be easy... but it can be done)
good to see you back touchdown

snap crackle

Touchdown99

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 11, 2017, 07:55:48 pm
good to see you back touchdown
@Lumberjackfan1978... yea it's been a while. Congrats to the jacks for moving on to round 2 as well. I don't think you guys will have any problems moving on to round 3. My guys are gonna have a tough battle on their hands but I still believe they can pull it off if they want it bad enough. Best of luck to both teams!

Rugman15

Only trolls like beach bum think Pea Ridge is regressing.

Pea Ridge 42
Hamburg 20

Another tune up before the big games start!

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 12, 2017, 05:32:23 pm
Only trolls like beach bum think Pea Ridge is regressing.

Pea Ridge 42
Hamburg 20

Another tune up before the big games start!
I think we will do better than the first meeting this season, but still don't think it will be enough. If our defense can shut you guys down some we have a small chance.

Lumberjackfan1978

Hoping Hamburg will play a great game.I know the Lions have some talent just need to put it together.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 12, 2017, 07:45:37 pm
Hoping Hamburg will play a great game.I know the Lions have some talent just need to put it together.
It would be nice for it to come together now. Would be a huge win.

Rugman15

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on November 12, 2017, 06:12:06 pm
I think we will do better than the first meeting this season, but still don't think it will be enough. If our defense can shut you guys down some we have a small chance.

Tough drive for Hamburg and this is not a good matchup for you guys.  Y'all have a lot of talent though, and your team can give us fits if we don't show up!  Hoping for a good game!

RZback

If Pea Ridge is mentally focused this is a win with room to spare.  If PR stays focused they can get to the Rock.

Touchdown99

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 12, 2017, 09:25:50 pm
Tough drive for Hamburg and this is not a good matchup for you guys.  Y'all have a lot of talent though, and your team can give us fits if we don't show up!  Hoping for a good game!

I'm hoping for a great game also. No doubt we will have our hands full because pea ridge is a good team. I just need my guys to believe that this week and play like they want to win! Best of luck to both teams!

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

That's another problem TD99 I've personally talked to allot of the kids and its not that they don't believe, things need to change some for them to want to believe if that makes sense. As a coach there is a way to dicipline and still earn the kids respect and get the most out of them. Hopefully a few changes can be made to help the unity of the team moving forward. I've seen a few positive changes that has helped some but it still needs allot of work. We have the talent.

Touchdown99

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on November 13, 2017, 10:20:56 pm
That's another problem TD99 I've personally talked to allot of the kids and its not that they don't believe, things need to change some for them to want to believe if that makes sense. As a coach there is a way to dicipline and still earn the kids respect and get the most out of them. Hopefully a few changes can be made to help the unity of the team moving forward. I've seen a few positive changes that has helped some but it still needs allot of work. We have the talent.

@Rzbck🏈 Well said man. I do hope we make some changes for next year. I remember being at a game earlier this year and this kid kept dropping the ball. For some reason the coach continued to center the plays around this kids and we kept running the same play over and over. I was baffled as to why until I realized who his family was. You could see his team mates walking with their head down because they were upset. We got too much talent man and too many guys that I know personally can get the ball down the field if they had a chance. I don't understand the buddy system that goes on with our program. Im just hoping to get a coach to run our program fairly and who's not afraid to ruffle some feathers by putting the right players in the right position.

Rugman15

Even if Hamburg loses this game, they will be a Top 10 4A team next year looking at all of this talent...

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 14, 2017, 06:26:07 pm
Even if Hamburg loses this game, they will be a Top 10 4A team next year looking at all of this talent...
Talent hasn't been the problem. This year we are down some from the last 3 years thou.

Touchdown99

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 14, 2017, 06:26:07 pm

🤔

snap crackle

Will probably be a good game for 2nd place in 8 4 A with Dumas again next year at the end of the season.

RZback

Two good 4A games in NWA, PR and Hamburg, PG and Stuttgart.  Both may be good battles but I think PR will win by a comfortable margin 21 +.  PG has the home field advantage and that and their style of play should give them a 10-14 point win.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Our D started off good but we can't do anything on offense again. 7-0 PR

cjohn1995

November 17, 2017, 07:32:16 pm #35 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:34:33 pm by cjohn1995
Offensive struggles continue for hamburg. I'd be surprised if they score a touchdown. Brennon is the only player who is showing a sense of urgency. It's about to get ugly quick.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Yep 21-0 PR they made there adjustments and we don't make adjustments .

prHOG13

There's no way Brennon should be playing right now. He got up earlier and couldn't even stand and was visibly wobbling

Goes back in next series smh

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 17, 2017, 07:49:52 pm
There's no way Brennon should be playing right now. He got up earlier and couldn't even stand and was visibly wobbling

Goes back in next series smh
I totally agree.

cjohn1995

Another PATHETIC offensive performance for the Lions. Hopefully next year some changes are made.

Rugman15

Looks like pea ridge is making the statement of the week.  This is dominant as dominant can get...

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: cjohn1995 on November 17, 2017, 08:37:53 pm
Another PATHETIC offensive performance for the Lions. Hopefully next year some changes are made.
Im just gonna agree because I've said it the whole season. Credit given to PR thou Yal have a great team and well coached.. Mercy Rule has been enforced.

prHOG13

Drive safe Hamburg folks. Hope y'all can get some coaching to corral those personalities. There's some size and talent there

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 17, 2017, 09:07:27 pm
Drive safe Hamburg folks. Hope y'all can get some coaching to corral those personalities. There's some size and talent there
Good luck the rest of the way to Pea Ridge.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas