• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola at Rivercrest( Week 10)

Started by 501Arkansas, October 27, 2017, 09:40:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

Osceola with a big win tonight against Newport 41 to 14. Seminoles move to 8-1(6-0). Colts with a easy win moving to 7-2(5-1). Who you guys have winning this one? Good ole County Rivalry. I have osceola winning big

bootlegger

i say rivercrest 28 to 27.last regular season game at the cotton patch.

CoolBreeze

Before last week, I would have gone with the Colts. But now, I expect the Seminoles to win by a touchdown.

redandgray

Osceola has been more consistent and has the better resume.  Hoping the Colts pull this one out...as always.  It'll be an insane atmosphere.  Get there early!

Statsman

Both great teams. Gonna have to take Osceola in a close game.

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 27, 2017, 09:40:30 pm
Osceola with a big win tonight against Newport 41 to 14. Seminoles move to 8-1(6-0). Colts with a easy win moving to 7-2(5-1). Who you guys have winning this one? Good ole County Rivalry. I have osceola winning big
I knew you couldn't wait..lol Fun times in Mississippi County Arkansas.  8)

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on October 28, 2017, 12:01:06 am
Yes sir can't wait

Paperman

Quote from: ISU7 on October 28, 2017, 12:01:06 am
Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 28, 2017, 12:04:02 am
Yes sir can't wait
Quote from: redandgray on October 27, 2017, 10:20:43 pm
Osceola has been more consistent and has the better resume.  Hoping the Colts pull this one out...as always.  It'll be an insane atmosphere.  Get there early!

This game will be the first between these two schools in years with the conference title on the line! Great respect for both teams! Both well coached with athletes coming at you everywhere you turn! I am respectfully neutral this week as I cover both teams. The atmosphere will be awesome Friday night as these two great schools meet in the Cotton Patch one last time!

Leo Marvin

Very impressed with Osceola.  Talented and very well coached.  Maybe the team to beat in 3A.   I knew last year that Osceola had the athletes.  Hats off to coaching staff for getting everyone on the same page so quickly.

ISU7

Quote from: Leo Marvin on October 28, 2017, 07:59:58 am
Very impressed with Osceola.  Talented and very well coached.  Maybe the team to beat in 3A.   I knew last year that Osceola had the athletes.  Hats off to coaching staff for getting everyone on the same page so quickly.
+1

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on October 28, 2017, 07:54:16 am
This game will be the first between these two schools in years with the conference title on the line! Great respect for both teams! Both well coached with athletes coming at you everywhere you turn! I am respectfully neutral this week as I cover both teams. The atmosphere will be awesome Friday night as these two great schools meet in the Cotton Patch one last time!
+1

DogCatcher

Noles win, but by less then they should.

ISU7

I know one thing for sure, the Noles offense will be hard to stop Hooks has so many formations he throw at a defense, it can be very confusing. He also use his playmaker #3 well. I think it will be tough on the Colts defense.

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on October 28, 2017, 11:49:02 pm
I know one thing for sure, the Noles offense will be hard to stop Hooks has so many formations he throw at a defense, it can be very confusing. He also use his playmaker #3 well. I think it will be tough on the Colts defense.
Every week he is pulling something out his "bag of trick"

Paperman

luxora4life

October 29, 2017, 03:36:21 pm #15 Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:44:11 pm by luxora4life
Breaking News!  This is just in:  During Rivercrest current winning streak against Osceola, the Noles offense have scored points in every game.  The lowest been 6 points with the most been 27.  All game resulting in a Noles loss.

Paperman

Which really doesn't mean squat! Just saying! Two great programs will slug it out Friday in Wilson! I hope it is a clse game! Best wishes to both teams!

luxora4life

Breaking News Update!  This just in:  AAA releases the following statement regarding the Rivercrest vs Osceola November 3rd football game:  If/When Osceola score a touchdown or kick a field goal, the next play Osceola must Kickoff the ball to Rivercrest.  Rule:  8-n a row - colts. ;D

luxora4life

Quote from: ISU7 on October 28, 2017, 11:49:02 pm

Hard to stop - not really.  Unless they have scored on every possession this year, teams have gotten stops against them.

501Arkansas

Quote from: luxora4life on October 29, 2017, 03:36:21 pm
Breaking News!  This is just in:  During Rivercrest current winning streak against Osceola, the Noles offense have scored points in every game.  The lowest been 6 points with the most been 27.  All game resulting in a Noles loss.
BREAKING NEWS! SEMINOLES WILL BLOW RIVERCREST OUT EASILY.

bootlegger

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 29, 2017, 05:08:22 pm
i say if osceola does beat the colts it will not be easy,that is what the seminoles have said in past years.i still say it will be a hard fought game and the final score may be decided on who has the ball last

Nomad1324

Coltfan2005

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 29, 2017, 05:08:22 pm

There is always one humorously challenged poster who goes just one too far.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 29, 2017, 07:54:56 pm
Nope im not going too far

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 29, 2017, 07:54:56 pm
Lol let the Noles fans enjoy the moment, you know they are suffering from the 7 year itch..... ;D

ISU7

Quote from: luxora4life on October 29, 2017, 04:29:01 pm
Hard to stop - not really.  Unless they have scored on every possession this year, teams have gotten stops against them.
ssshhh just a little hype statement..lol ;D

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on October 30, 2017, 12:27:04 am
Lol let the Noles fans enjoy the moment, you know they are suffering from the 7 year itch..... ;D
Yup just like rivercrest was suffering in 04-09 😷🤒🤕

Paperman

My wish for this game is that it comes and goes quickly and with no injuries or incidents! Both teams have a lot to play for! I think both can go a long way and perhaps even make it to the Rock! Talent everywhere! It should be fun to watch!

luxora4life

In all seriousness, I am glad that the buzz is back in this game between these two football team.  These kids have heard about the buzz this game use to  produce back in the days, but have never had the chance to  experience.  Although the teams have played each other every year, the buzz was not there do to the lack of support/belief from Osceola's fan base.  But Now Expectations are high in Osceola, their fair weather fans are back, and their fans will be attending the game believing that they will when and not to show off their new outfits.  On behalf of Rivecrest Colts football team, thank you!   :)

OB11

Quote from: bootlegger on October 27, 2017, 09:46:31 pm
i say rivercrest 28 to 27.last regular season game at the cotton patch.

Very fitting that these two get to play one last time at the Cotton Patch. Should be a good one.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 30, 2017, 02:45:29 am
Those guys really thought they had it in 02-03 when they came back in the conf as well!

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Quote from: luxora4life on October 30, 2017, 10:12:06 am
In all seriousness, I am glad that the buzz is back in this game between these two football team.  These kids have heard about the buzz this game use to  produce back in the days, but have never had the chance to  experience.  Although the teams have played each other every year, the buzz was not there do to the lack of support/belief from Osceola's fan base.  But Now Expectations are high in Osceola, their fair weather fans are back, and their fans will be attending the game believing that they will when and not to show off their new outfits.  On behalf of Rivecrest Colts football team, thank you!   :)
Will be the battle of DB#3's

sprained ankle

Being a fan and unbiased, this is a game that the emotions will run very high. Whichever team that can control their emotions and play good solid football should win the contest. Rivercrest will try to play ball control and Osceola will try to use their speed to stop the run. Osceola will use the deep ball, unless improved Rivercrest has problems defending the pass. So, the team that controls their emotions and makes the least mistakes will come out on top. I'm picking Osceola to win the game.

The 3-3a conference has been very competitive this year. If by some chance the lower seeded teams could pull an upset, and even if they don't, our conference will be very well represented in the state playoffs. Good luck to all the teams and let's show the rest of the state that our conference plays a darn good brand of football!!!

luxora4life

Quote from: sprained ankle on October 30, 2017, 11:16:00 am
Being a fan and unbiased, this is a game that the emotions will run very high. Whichever team that can control their emotions and play good solid football should win the contest. Rivercrest will try to play ball control and Osceola will try to use their speed to stop the run. Osceola will use the deep ball, unless improved Rivercrest has problems defending the pass. So, the team that controls their emotions and makes the least mistakes will come out on top. I'm picking Osceola to win the game.

The 3-3a conference has been very competitive this year. If by some chance the lower seeded teams could pull an upset, and even if they don't, our conference will be very well represented in the state playoffs. Good luck to all the teams and let's show the rest of the state that our conference plays a darn good brand of football!!!

Very true.

luxora4life

There was a live video Friday night from Newport suggesting otherwise.  ;D  Which is perfectly Ok.

redandgray

It'll be packed out because for the first time in over 10 years, Osceola "fans" will actually represent because they have a good team.  Support for Osceola with all of the success they've had in the past has been HORRIBLE over the years. 

Paperman

People can't take a joke anymore! I hope Osceola and Rivercrest tie! It gets boring when one team dominates the other! As for the live video I was having a little fun! I hope everyone has a good week!

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 30, 2017, 02:45:29 am
Crest did make it to the Rock twice during this streak going 15-0 and winning the 3A title. RC last trip to WMS was in 2015. How did the Noles do during their streak. ;D🎤

ISU7

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on October 30, 2017, 05:26:15 pm
People can't take a joke anymore! I hope Osceola and Rivercrest tie! It gets boring when one team dominates the other! As for the live video I was having a little fun! I hope everyone has a good week!
Its ok PM you goid bro. ✊

Williebe147

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 27, 2017, 09:40:30 pm

RC will win by 21

Maximus Decimus Meridius

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on October 30, 2017, 11:50:06 pm
Crest did make it to the Rock twice during this streak going 15-0 and winning the 3A title. RC last trip to WMS was in 2015. How did the Noles do during their streak. ;D🎤
Was in 4a and playing against teams like Shiloh Christian, PA, dumas, central arkansas Christian and  lonoke etc. Made it to the semis a couple times. They played teams rivercrest might score a field goal against lol. If the 04-09 seminoles was in 3A they probably couldve ran the table just like rivercrest in 3a😷🤒🤕

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 31, 2017, 09:40:28 am
Was in 4a and playing against teams like Shiloh Christian, PA, dumas, central arkansas Christian and  lonoke etc. Made it to the semis a couple times. They played teams rivercrest might score a field goal against lol. If the 04-09 seminoles was in 3A they probably couldve ran the table just like rivercrest in 3a😷🤒🤕
Also 04-09 Rivercrest only been to the playoffs 3 times while osceola went every year during that streak

501Arkansas

bigchief72455

I thought I had heard that Rivercrest will play Osceola in non conf next year.

OB11

Quote from: bigchief72455 on October 31, 2017, 02:13:02 pm
I thought I had heard that Rivercrest will play Osceola in non conf next year.

Rivercrest is constructing a new football field where the high school is located. There will no longer be games played in Wilson.

Paperman

They will also be conference foes in everything except football with the 7 to 6 classifications in all other sports! Yes, no more Cotton Patch! New field will be a huge upgrade for the Colts football program!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas