• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kudos to good officiating

Started by gold45, October 21, 2017, 03:16:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gold45

With so many complaints about the officials this season, several of which have come from myself, I thought I would take a moment to give some credit to the Charleston vs. Atkins crew last night.  I thought they did a good job and I just wanted to say THANKS!

Lineman

They were one of the better crews we've had this year.

athletic supporter

They did a pretty good job! I thought they missed a couple both way, but it was nothing blatant.

gold45

I can handle a couple of missed calls here and there so long as they aren't blatant fouls.  I respect the refs who keep control of the game and keep the players safe and honest.  I agree that the crew we had last night is one of the better crews for sure.

Red Devil Dad

Mister Fister

😳😳😳 is this a real post?

Longfellow

Quote from: Mister Fister on October 21, 2017, 10:23:58 pm
😳😳😳 is this a real post?
I think she's just poking fun because people have been blaming refs for missing calls that led to their teams losing games

gold45

Quote from: Longfellow on October 21, 2017, 11:14:06 pm
I think she's just poking fun because people have been blaming refs for missing calls that led to their teams losing games

+1

gold45

Lineman

Quote from: Longfellow on October 21, 2017, 11:14:06 pm
I blame the refs for the Tigers undefeated record.

Mister Fister

I always blame the refs in blow out games.   It's always their fault.

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: gold45 on October 21, 2017, 03:16:26 pm
With so many complaints about the officials this season, several of which have come from myself, I thought I would take a moment to give some credit to the Charleston vs. Atkins crew last night.  I thought they did a good job and I just wanted to say THANKS!

Definitely one of the best crews I've seen so far. Good crews are getting less and less common in 3a these days, unfortunately.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas