• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector @ Poyen

Started by Wildcatalumni21, October 21, 2017, 10:55:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

Hector travels to square off with the Indians! Believe Hector just has too much talent and pulls away in this one. Hector 42-14

Hogjr

Hgalum50

jdwalk

Hector probably has a little too much for Poyen.
Hector by 21

Wildcatalumni21

Hogjr

Poyen is very physical. Don't count them out one bit or they will totally take advantage of it. Their win lose ratio may not show how truly well poyen can play. If they can play all 4 quarters as hard as they do the the first half, they will be dynamic. That was their problem against MC. They fell apart the second half when they were leading and basically man handling the Panthers during the first half.

bigworm

Poyen coaches do a great job. They always play their tales off. If hectpr shot their wad last night they could get surprised. I dont think that will be the case.

Latinos 35
Engines 14

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Hogjr on October 21, 2017, 10:00:10 pm
Poyen is very physical. Don't count them out one bit or they will totally take advantage of it. Their win lose ratio may not show how truly well poyen can play. If they can play all 4 quarters as hard as they do the the first half, they will be dynamic. That was their problem against MC. They fell apart the second half when they were leading and basically man handling the Panthers during the first half.
They seem like they just run our of gas Midway thru 3rd qtr of every game. I know depth has a little to do with it but also gotta stay conditioned. Their RB is downhill and pretty good. QB sees the field well and makes some good throws, his WR's seem to drop alot tho. There's nothing scarier than a team that has nothing to lose, and if we let them hang around and get confidence they could make it a game! I just don't think they have the defense to matchup with us and if Landrum, Graham, and the new power back Koehn run like they did against England we'll be fine!

Eaglefan70

Hector outta win this one fairly easy but Poyen plays hard all 4 quarters and I'll give any team credit for that. Hector just has too much for Poyen to handle but wouldn't be suprised if Poyen puts up a good fight.

Wildcatalumni21

Refs better get control of this game!!! Poyen head coach has been to midfield twice with no penalty

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas