• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question for admins

Started by MDXPHD, October 20, 2017, 04:04:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Admins,

How hard would it be to include a feature into the message boards for us to tag other users? If I tagged somebody, they could get a notification and check the thread. I've wanted to tag people several times so I think it would get used often. Is this something that can work on a message board? I'm not good with technology.

Blazer51

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 20, 2017, 04:04:49 pm
Admins,

How hard would it be to include a feature into the message boards for us to tag other users? If I tagged somebody, they could get a notification and check the thread. I've wanted to tag people several times so I think it would get used often. Is this something that can work on a message board? I'm not good with technology.

I've thought about this too, I think it would be a great idea!

Overdahill

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 20, 2017, 04:04:49 pm
Admins,

Only if BULLDOGGER does not get access  ;D

MDXPHD

Quote from: Overdahill on October 21, 2017, 08:13:20 am
Only if BULLDOGGER does not get access  ;D

This is true. Can they just give it to a select few? I think we should have to take a quiz or something to have access.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

sevenof400

I'll make sure the powers that be see this......

Lanny

If your friends turn on notify new post, they'll see all your post

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Lanny on October 23, 2017, 02:17:31 pm

But that means that you have to have a friends list.  I don't have any friends.  What about me?  :(

sevenof400

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 23, 2017, 02:23:58 pm
But that means that you have to have a friends list.  I don't have any friends.  What about me?  :(

See the gopher.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Lanny on October 23, 2017, 02:17:31 pm

So they have to filter through my posts to see if they've been mentioned? That is a neat feature I didn't know about, but not quite what I was hoping for. Thanks for the update!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas