• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clinton vs. Prescott State Championship???

Started by Sacmonster, October 18, 2017, 08:41:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacmonster

From what I have seen I think Clinton can make it to the ship.

SR30

Would that be a sinking ship? Because the only ship Clinton is on goes down early.

HorseFeathers

#5 and counting...

Mods can we get a Clinton Heap thread?

beach bum

TheLakeMan

Clinton goes 15-0 beating prescott 48-32 in state championship

TheLakeMan

Proud Buckaroo

dragondad

Paperman

Is this seriously a thread??? Prescott would wipe the field with the Jackets!

beach bum

Quote from: Paperman on October 18, 2017, 09:59:47 pm
Is this seriously a thread??? Prescott would wipe the field with the Jackets!

I don't think they know the difference of being a state title contender and just a really good team. Most of us that have seen enough high school ball know when it gets down to the nitty gritty in the postseason there is a huge gap between the #5 or #6 team in the state and then the #1 or #2 team.... Clinton will find out too. They are a really good team, but will be in trouble once they face a true title contender.

beach bum

Do these guys really think they are going to go down to Junction City and win in the quarterfinals..... Then in the semifinals beat Charleston/Prescott...... THEN beat a Mayflower/Glen Rose/winner of the 3-3A in the finals to beat 3 stacked teams in a row?? I think they can win their first two games then reality will set in.

bigfootelk14

Keep in mind Clinton lost in the first round 14-7 against a good team Centerpoint last year. Clinton would not stand a chance against a very good Prescott team. I give them 1-2 rounds. Upsets are always possible

FBGFDRUM

After what I saw Friday, I doubt Prescott will make it to state this year.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on October 18, 2017, 11:11:34 pm
Okay hater what ever you say. I thought you were supposed to pull for your conference teams in the playoffs. Lol

Skip Baymore

October 18, 2017, 11:41:14 pm #14 Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 11:45:40 pm by Skip Baymore
Quote from: beach bum on October 18, 2017, 08:47:24 pm
Can anyone stop the Clinton machine?  :o

Only the Russian's (and prob. 6 or 7 others in Arkansas 3A football).

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Sacmonster on October 18, 2017, 08:41:28 pm

That is being extremely optimistic (some would call it being a homer).  Congrats. to Clinton so far.  I think they have a real good team this year, maybe the best we've seen from the 1-3A in a while.  I think that ship could sail to the 3rd round but not to the "chip."

Paperman

Quote from: Skip Baymore on October 19, 2017, 12:15:19 am
That is being extremely optimistic (some would call it being a homer).  Congrats. to Clinton so far.  I think they have a real good team this year, maybe the best we've seen from the 1-3A in a while.  I think that ship could sail to the 3rd round but not to the "chip."
Well said +1

BannerMountainMan

Are you kidding me!! This is not a good thread!! Do you actually think Prescott can make it to the quarterfinals!

panther07

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on October 18, 2017, 11:28:42 pm
Okay hater what ever you say. I thought you were supposed to pull for your conference teams in the playoffs. Lol

Since when? Sounds like an "SEC! SEC!" Chant coming from a team that bama is carrying along to glory. Since when does your rival winning a championship help you out?

Goose0

Clinton goes down in the playoffs like Monica in the oval office.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: beach bum on October 18, 2017, 10:07:35 pm
Do these guys really think they are going to go down to Junction City and win in the quarterfinals..... Then in the semifinals beat Charleston/Prescott...... THEN beat a Mayflower/Glen Rose/winner of the 3-3A in the finals to beat 3 stacked teams in a row?? I think they can win their first two games then reality will set in.
They might even have their hands full with Hoxie in Round 2.

Yellowjacket$$$

Clinton has the talent to make a run  they faced a good Elkins team last week.. Elkins QB and receiver are the real deal.. Elks had an impressive passing attack .. with lots of speed .. Yellowjackets are young but physical and sneaky speedy . Don't count them out

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on October 19, 2017, 01:10:52 pm
Clinton has the talent to make a run  they faced a good Elkins team last week.. Elkins QB and receiver are the real deal.. Elks had an impressive passing attack .. with lots of speed .. Yellowjackets are young but physical and sneaky speedy . Don't count them out
Wait 'til next year.

Coltfan2005

Geez, give it a rest. The school has one decent season in an extremely weak conf and all the kids are posting the same garbage in 27 different posts. Normally, it takes a few great seasons to bring out the haters, but you guys are going to force the formation of a "I hope Clinton and Mayflower lose" club to to get rid of you.

Hawg N GA

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on October 18, 2017, 11:11:34 pm

And GR will make it only if the refs are paid really well

CoolBreeze

Far more likely that they'll miss the boat.

dragondad

Clinton can't even make it down the stairs without falling.

Coltfan2005

That was Ford. ;D...Clinton couldn't get into a car without falling.

Coltfan2005

Coolbreeze, aren't these two teams on the same side of the bracket?

dragondad

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 19, 2017, 08:46:08 pm
That was Ford. ;D...Clinton couldn't get into a car without falling.

Well, she has a broke foot right now from falling down stairs

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 19, 2017, 04:31:32 pm
Geez, give it a rest. The school has one decent season in an extremely weak conf and all the kids are posting the same garbage in 27 different posts. Normally, it takes a few great seasons to bring out the haters, but you guys are going to force the formation of a "I hope Clinton and Mayflower lose" club to to get rid of you.
Note that the "Can anyone stop Mayflower?" thread was started in response to a tongue-in-cheek suggestion on another thread. It was not a serious question from a Mayflower poster. So, please don't put Mayflower in the same category as the creators of all these multiple "Ain't Clinton the greatest team ever?" threads.

Longfellow

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 20, 2017, 06:02:11 pm
Note that the "Can anyone stop Mayflower?" thread was started in response to a tongue-in-cheek suggestion on another thread. It was not a serious question from a Mayflower poster. So, please don't put Mayflower in the same category as the creators of all these multiple "Ain't Clinton the greatest team ever?" threads.
Why not? Is it because none of those others can stop mayflower?

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 19, 2017, 08:51:52 pm
Coolbreeze, aren't these two teams on the same side of the bracket?
So they are now that Prescott has a loss, unless Glen Rose loses the next two.

Paperman

cuz

Don't think Clinton can pull this off. Prescott will win this one.....

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on October 19, 2017, 01:10:52 pm
The Elkins? That traditional power in 3A football that strikes fear in every program in the state? Ok now I'm a believer. That Clinton team is the real deal.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Paperman on October 23, 2017, 09:00:27 pm
This matchup will never happen!
well duh, their ain't no way Prescott makes it this far

ToughGuy91

TruthHurts

Admins need to lump all the clinton stuff to one thread

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: TruthHurts on October 24, 2017, 11:23:46 am
Admins need to lump all the clinton stuff to one thread

57 posts and you're telling people how to  run this board?

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Oldman on October 24, 2017, 01:23:13 pm
57 posts and you're telling people how to  run this board?
You have a mere 13,000+ and you presume to advise someone with 57. Such audacity!

beaverfan007

So I'm guessing Prescott thinks they'll be in lr in December

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 25, 2017, 07:46:10 am
He would be a Clinton poster. Do you think Glen Rose will be there in December?

KOJACK

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 25, 2017, 07:46:10 am
Why wouldn't we think that? Like oldman said, don't you expect gr to be there

SR30

Gr expects to play Horatio Friday night then move on to the next week. One week at a time is how this team is rolling. My son won't even talk about december.

KOJACK

Quote from: SR30 on October 25, 2017, 09:56:19 am
Gr expects to play Horatio Friday night then move on to the next week. One week at a time is how this team is rolling. My son won't even talk about december.
Of course...y'all do things the right way right...don't even start

SR30

Oh wow Kojack I was about to welcome you back. But I guess your still upset because GR was exposed 2 weeks ago. You really don't want to get me started on things that occurred with your entire school and admin. Best to let that horse die and move on. Don't know why everyone is so truly upset over that way

Hawg N GA

October 25, 2017, 10:23:40 am #47 Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:31:11 am by Hawg N GA
Quote from: SR30 on October 25, 2017, 10:03:19 am
Oh wow Kojack I was about to welcome you back. But I guess your still upset because GR was exposed 2 weeks ago. You really don't want to get me started on things that occurred with your entire school and admin. Best to let that horse die and move on. Don't know why everyone is so truly upset over that way

WOW making threats.....   so childish just like your players...ask around and see what they did to a 5 year Prescott kid after the game? Ask about the colorful language spoken by one of your star players to that 5 year old child.

Moose

Hawg N GA

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas