• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARION VS PINE BLUFF WHO Y'ALL GOT

Started by 2000ZEBRA, October 15, 2017, 09:54:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

2000ZEBRA

This will be a very tough game cause both teams are fast, but PB will pull it off again by 10

zebradynasty

If Marion has a good passing game they will make it tough. Don't think they'll be able to run against us. We ran the ball much better against a pretty decent Searcy defense. Moody looked better than he has in a long time as he may be close to 100% healthy. I expect a confident Marion team because they gave us all we wanted last year and could have won.

We need to win and stay healthy that's all I care about.

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 15, 2017, 12:41:18 pm
If Marion has a good passing game they will make it tough. Don't think they'll be able to run against us. We ran the ball much better against a pretty decent Searcy defense. Moody looked better than he has in a long time as he may be close to 100% healthy. I expect a confident Marion team because they gave us all we wanted last year and could have won.

We need to win and stay healthy that's all I care about.
+1 Please keep the Zebras healthy Zebrafantasy, we don't need any excuses for the playoff loss to the Greenwood Bulldogs later this season!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

October 15, 2017, 07:40:45 pm #3 Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:48:53 am by zebradynasty
Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 15, 2017, 02:28:30 pm
+1 Please keep the Zebras healthy Zebrafantasy, we don't need any excuses for the playoff loss to the Greenwood Bulldogs later this season!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

You mean like the excuses you made blaming your loss on a GW player? No despite PB being the lowest class, no band having, sorry town having, sorry team...even PB fans aren't that low down, bottom of the sewer piece of crap that would do that! Only you have that distinction bullcrapper.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Marion with the upset on the road!

Marion - 31
PB - 30

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 20, 2017, 11:10:02 am
Marion with the upset on the road!

Marion - 31
PB - 30
*Marion with the upset *at home!*

2000ZEBRA

Man MARION is garbage I thought they had a good offense

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 15, 2017, 07:40:45 pm
You mean like the excuses you made blaming your loss on a GW player? No despite PB being the lowest class, no band having, sorry town having, sorry team...even PB fans aren't that low down, bottom of the sewer piece of crap that would do that! Only you have that distinction bullcrapper.
Blood pressure up a little Zebrafantasy? The Bulldogs are coming. The Bulldogs are coming. The Bulldogs are coming. Can you feel it?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Gomer_Pyle_It_On

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 21, 2017, 01:11:13 am
Man MARION is garbage I thought they had a good offense

Just another bad night at QB. Entirely different game without those miscues. Not to mention the injury bug bit Marion hard. I'm not saying Pine Bluff isn't better. They obviously are. But, Marion is far from garbage. They did march the down the field on the first drive, after all. Nothing but respect to Pine Bluff and big expectations for them this week. Best of luck this season.

2000ZEBRA

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas