• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Murfreesboro

Started by polksalet, October 14, 2017, 02:35:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

outlaws4life26

Week 10 maybe the game of the week @ Murfreesboro.

fearlessfriday1

Looks like this is going to happen for a Long Long time!

formerGlory

It is a TOTAL train wreck in M'boro. Talent level may be down, but they look unprepared on the field. I know they had 1 quit the team last week. The COACHING STAFF at Mboro needs to grasp ahold of the team concept instead of everything is about I & me, (The Mboro fans know what I am talking about). The season may be tanked, but  you can still change the attitude and have something to build on for next year but it has to happen fast.

polksalet

Will they beat Big Blue?

jsw6f0

Quote from: polksalet on October 30, 2017, 10:56:55 pm
Will they beat Big Blue? No Murf has quit. Bates won't let big blue quit.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Legitimate contender on October 31, 2017, 10:34:09 pm
Perhaps a coaching change is in order? If you have selfish coaches you will never get better.Time to clean house and get a unselfish winner in place to coach these kids up and get their max potential out of em,It's time for Murfreesboro to show it's committed to winning or content with where their at,"IMO" change is in order.

They have a first year coach already.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 01, 2017, 06:14:28 am
tacklethis,If the coach or coaches or holding kids back by having a i and me attitude,Then it's time to move on,And find someone who cares about these kids and not their self. Frankly a selfish man is a danger to be around kids anyway. Let's not forget these are students meaning "kids" if I was a parent I would not want my son playing for a selfish coach or coaches,Cause it's to risky putting my kid in the hands of selfish folks.
You just based your opinion off of a guys comment that has made one post! and I'm sure he got on here just to bash the coaching staff. I don't know the story whats going on there and I'm sure you don't either.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Legitimate contender on October 31, 2017, 10:34:09 pm
Perhaps a coaching change is in order? If you have selfish coaches you will never get better.Time to clean house and get a unselfish winner in place to coach these kids up and get their max potential out of em,It's time for Murfreesboro to show it's committed to winning or content with where their at,"IMO" change is in order.

Why do you believe the coaches are selfish?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 01, 2017, 08:49:21 am
You're right, I am going by what the guy said. But,In my 76 years on this earth I have come to find that,That Even tho a person does something out of anger.7 Times out of 10 their coming from a place of truth. He may not be telling us the whole truth,I'm willing to bet he told 80% of it tho.the rest you just have to peace together yourself.
Sorry didn't mean sound disrespectful to my elder! 76 years old you have the dang right to saying anything about any team in my book from now on. Paw you get a pass from Old Scrapper.

Rida4Life

I don't know much about the situation but my coaching buddy said from the film he saw their talent level is WAY down from even a couple of years ago.  Hard for coaches to overcome a lack of talent in the program.  I don't have firsthand knowledge of the staff or the people in that town, but talent makes up for a lot of other weaknesses.  When it's not there, everything has a way of getting magnified.

BigBob

I know every coach has his philosophy... but I just don't see Murfreesboro having the athletes to do what he wants them to do. More schools in the 7 should follow Mt. Ida's formula or atleast pieces of it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas