• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game of the week Earl at Cross County week 8

Started by Legendhogan51, October 13, 2017, 11:16:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 16, 2017, 07:25:48 am
CC will win for these reason. First Gerry doesn't play like his the number player in the state Cross County has his number. Second Cross County line ten times better then Earle D-line whoever 58 suppose to be will not be a factor in this game. Third Earle is mentally weak when CC punch them in the mouth they will lay down. Last but not least the fan support will not be there for Earle and when the game is close CC fans will be so loud that Earle will have couple penalty due to the CC Fans.
sheep dawg are you somewhere laying down now

Dogg

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 20, 2017, 07:51:24 am
It should be good game tonight in C.C. If Earle cant run ball, its going be long night. Also I don't see Earle defense being able to stop CC offense.
What do you think about Earles running game and defense sheep dawg

HG Hornet

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 21, 2017, 08:09:37 am
CHG has emerged from the gunsmoke as a very solid force from the south...
Thank you for the positive comment about our boys.  +1

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 21, 2017, 12:24:40 am
Who said we were going to get in the mouth?
Dont know lol Earle just has a ton of play makers

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 21, 2017, 12:25:54 am
This was an incredible run...
Yes it was. I called it as soon as he broke the line of scrimmage that it was trouble.

That number 15 breaks ankles as well. Doesn't have the get speed of 21 but he's quick

Pit Bull

Yes, He's the son of a Earle Basketball Legend, his shiftiness is unmatched in space... We have 2 other backs that will rotate when needed and if all else fails we can load #58 up and let him tote it... Weapons....

bdubyab60

Quote from: Legitimate contender on October 21, 2017, 05:26:19 am
Well after watching Mount Ida on 42 Sports YouTube channel, And watching Earle live last night. I now believe Earle would beat Mount Ida.There  is not a lot of teams in 2A who will stop Gerry Bohanon jr and Earle,This is a very talented group on both sides of the ball.Cross County needs to do more then run Henderson left or Henderson right,Their  offense was pretty bad to say the least.Bohanon jr should win the class 2A Heisman on 42 Sports,I can't amagen there being another player better then him.
CC is power run. They had some really good drives on Earle and as you saw CC didn't have much to deal with Earles overall speed. Earle bent but didn't break on a lot of those drives and then would take just a couple plays to score.

I don't know the stats but CC had the ball longer and probably ran more plays. Earle did a way better job in the second half though stopping the run. Toward the end CC was just passing Hendersons stat sheet by running him each time. The hope at running that offense is to keep Bohannon on the sideline, wear down the Earle D and then milk out a win. Unfortunately you have to score while doing that and Earle kept them out of the end zone.

Think I said this earlier. All but one of Earles TDs was from 50 yards or more out. Against Mt. Ida or CHG who knows. Those are two solid teams and Ida has a lot returned from a title team. Earle will have home field all the way so it will be interesting to see what they do.

Dogg

Mr. Trill

So "legitimate" u think Earle is the #1 team in 2A?

Pit Bull

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 20, 2017, 08:37:31 pm
Refs consistently bad both ways. CC had about 6 false starts in a row before the wing and a prayer pass completion.

Honestly CC false starts every down...

playmaker04

Don't know Earle's stats but I'm guessing Bohannon had 500+ rushing and passing. CC ran 71 plays for 332 yards. 248 rushing 84 passing. Henderson 44 carries 190 yards 3 TDs. This kid is a man-child. We did what a team with very little speed has to do to compete with Earle and we did compete for most of the game. Earle big played us all night. The turning point was early in the 3rd we had 1st goal with a chance to tie and couldn't score. Earle took the first play 96 yards to the house. Earle is good just like I've said all year. But can they win in the playoffs? Yet to be seen.

Pit Bull

Henderson will be something to deal with next season for sure... His Paw is a very interesting character as well, very positive and enthusiastic about his son...

playmaker04

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 21, 2017, 10:12:37 am
Henderson will be something to deal with next season for sure... His Paw is a very interesting character as well, very positive and enthusiastic about his son...
lol. Ole Jackie

Dogg

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 21, 2017, 10:09:15 am
Don't know Earle's stats but I'm guessing Bohannon had 500+ rushing and passing. CC ran 71 plays for 332 yards. 248 rushing 84 passing. Henderson 44 carries 190 yards 3 TDs. This kid is a man-child. We did what a team with very little speed has to do to compete with Earle and we did compete for most of the game. Earle big played us all night. The turning point was early in the 3rd we had 1st goal with a chance to tie and couldn't score. Earle took the first play 96 yards to the house. Earle is good just like I've said all year. But can they win in the playoffs? Yet to be seen.
The Turing point was the fake punt that should have been batted down or intercepted. If Earle gets that stop we get the ball back and score and it's 22-0

Dogg

playmaker04

Quote from: Dogg on October 21, 2017, 10:47:00 am
That was a momentum changer
definitely not a turning point. Was absolutely a momentum changer. Pure luck. But that happens in Sports. Crazy plays change momentum and help teams get back in games

Dogg

bdubyab60

Not saying they couldn't win. Just that both of those teams are very good. Earle definitely has the talent to make some noise this year.

Ida is king of the mountain until someone knocks em off imo

mtindian42

October 22, 2017, 11:43:19 am #168 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 11:46:08 am by mtindian42
Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 16, 2017, 07:25:48 am
CC will win for these reason. First Gerry doesn't play like his the number player in the state Cross County has his number. Second Cross County line ten times better then Earle D-line whoever 58 suppose to be will not be a factor in this game. Third Earle is mentally weak when CC punch them in the mouth they will lay down. Last but not least the fan support will not be there for Earle and when the game is close CC fans will be so loud that Earle will have couple penalty due to the CC Fans.
LOL.this is not how I remember this playing out at all... :-X you was at the game dub is this how it played out?

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 22, 2017, 11:43:19 am
LOL.this is not how I remember this playing out at all... :-X you was at the game dub is this how it played out?
Well they had to double 58 all night. Bohannon looked pretty good as well and finally like the D1 prospect he is. CC fans were loud but they didn't cause a single penalty that I can remember. Earle had more than their usual crowd actually as well.

At the end of the day Earle had to many home run hitters.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 22, 2017, 12:58:04 pm
Well they had to double 58 all night. Bohannon looked pretty good as well and finally like the D1 prospect he is. CC fans were loud but they didn't cause a single penalty that I can remember. Earle had more than their usual crowd actually as well.

At the end of the day Earle had to many home run hitters.
now this is how I remember it playing out...who said Marked tree and EPC could not agree on anything??? ;D

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 21, 2017, 09:40:54 pm
Not saying they couldn't win. Just that both of those teams are very good. Earle definitely has the talent to make some noise this year.

Ida is king of the mountain until someone knocks em off imo
Mt, Ida
CHG
Earle
Foreman      2A Final 4 8)

playmaker04

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 21, 2017, 09:42:22 am
Honestly CC false starts every down...
absolutely not true. If you are talking about the linemen standing up then going down it's legal. Just like a shift. As long as you don't flinch and simulate the ball about to be snapped. Ludicrous thing to say

sheepdawg92

October 23, 2017, 08:11:53 am #173 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:36:53 am by sheepdawg92
Congrats to Earle guess they man up. The way they played they made my top three this week.

Pit Bull

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 23, 2017, 08:11:53 am
Congrats to Earle guess they man up. The why they played they made my top three this week.

Naw! You just manned up a little! With all the crap that you talked we need your full analytical Crow Eating breakdown of the game and also I'd like to hear how you feel about Bohanan's potential in the SEC since he did put on a clinic at T-Bird field....

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Dogg on October 21, 2017, 08:19:29 am
What do you think about Earles running game and defense sheep dawg
I wasn't there, but I got chance watch it last night on 42 sports page on Facebook defense look ok if Cross County kept passing the ball every now and then I think it would been closer game because #1,4, for Earle was lost in coverage from what I saw. I think my bubby was wrong about Gerry he look good, but I still don't believe his a QB in SEC but his a SEC player maybe at WR or TE from couple them runs he had maybe a RB. But Earle is top three team right now.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 23, 2017, 08:25:21 am
Naw! You just manned up a little! With all the crap that you talked we need your full analytical Crow Eating breakdown of the game and also I'd like to hear how you feel about Bohanan's potential in the SEC since he did put on a clinic at T-Bird field....
Pit Bull Gerry was a man child he played well he was too much CC...

Dogg

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 23, 2017, 08:36:09 am
I wasn't there, but I got chance watch it last night on 42 sports page on Facebook defense look ok if Cross County kept passing the ball every now and then I think it would been closer game because #1,4, for Earle was lost in coverage from what I saw. I think my bubby was wrong about Gerry he look good, but I still don't believe his a QB in SEC but his a SEC player maybe at WR or TE from couple them runs he had maybe a RB. But Earle is top three team right now.
As much crap as you talked about Earle and how CC would dominate Earle on the line and you don't even come to the game. WOW!!

Dogg

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 23, 2017, 07:57:24 am
absolutely not true. If you are talking about the linemen standing up then going down it's legal. Just like a shift. As long as you don't flinch and simulate the ball about to be snapped. Ludicrous thing to say
the running back that's not getting the ball moves forward prior to the snap every play. Go back and watch it.

sheepdawg92

October 23, 2017, 09:09:32 am #179 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 09:11:24 am by sheepdawg92
Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2017, 08:49:13 am
As much crap as you talked about Earle and how CC would dominate Earle on the line and you don’t even come to the game. WOW!!
I went to a better game Rison against CHG. I didn't go to my team game which was a great game. But from what I saw for watching the game Earle play against CC that Earle more talent then Rison but CHG and Earle will be a even match.

playmaker04

Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2017, 08:50:51 am
the running back that's not getting the ball moves forward prior to the snap every play. Go back and watch it.
I've seen them move before the snap but not forward. The refs have to use their own judgement on that and their judgement is he is just like a motion player. But every play,no.

Dogg

Well the game is history now. Getting ready for the playoffs.

Pit Bull

October 23, 2017, 12:25:41 pm #182 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 06:28:04 pm by Pit Bull
Dogg, he wasn't at the game because as we suspected he isn't even a CC fan, he's a instigated that has a make-believe friend that works at Earle that told him make-believe things about GB and the rest of the dog! I knew this early on but held it back because no respectable CC fan would use SheepDawg as a handle, maybe Sheepbird! Anyway, now you know the truth about us! Please, no more of your lies...

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 23, 2017, 12:25:41 pm
Dogg, he was at the game because as we suspected he isn't even a CC fan, he's a instigated that has a make-believe friend that works at Earle that told him make-believe things about GB and the rest of the dog! I knew this early on but held it back because no respectable CC fan would use SheepDawg as a handle, maybe Sheepbird! Anyway, now you know the truth about us! Please, no more of your lies...
lol your so sensitive... Is my opinion about a player or team and I have right to speak it. I just put on here for everyone can read. I watch tape he look faster and stronger but I have opinion about player or team its mine I maybe right or wrong about it but its still mine opinion. Like I believe that Earle will lose in the first playoff game but you all will be tough in basketball like always.

Pit Bull

I believe that you are an instigating imposter that has also been revealed as a liar, you're right, you have your right to an opinion but lying about a make believe friend, creating fictitious accusations and tying to bash a high school kid makes you a piece of crap with an opinion! You're not even from Cherry Valley, probably don't even know where that is, probably not even from North East Arkansas, probably wears a diaper, and does other weirdo stuff! Definitely an imposter who makes terrible emotional football predictions that have proven to be absolutely "Wrong!"

Dogg

sheepdawg92

PitBull and Dogg never said I was from cherry Valley I told you before Im from Hampton you better hope you all don't run into the real Bulldogs in the playoff.

PositiveBro4Life

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 23, 2017, 01:44:25 pm
lol your so sensitive... Is my opinion about a player or team and I have right to speak it. I just put on here for everyone can read. I watch tape he look faster and stronger but I have opinion about player or team its mine I maybe right or wrong about it but its still mine opinion. Like I believe that Earle will lose in the first playoff game but you all will be tough in basketball like always.
Well I can tell y'all one better hope he leaves in the spring. Because we will win state basketball with him. Lol!

sheepdawg92

Quote from: PositiveBro4Life on October 24, 2017, 10:18:53 am
Well I can tell y'all one better hope he leaves in the spring. Because we will win state basketball with him. Lol!
what you mean leave in the spring????

Pit Bull

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 24, 2017, 09:10:15 am
PitBull and Dogg never said I was from cherry Valley I told you before Im from Hampton you better hope you all don't run into the real Bulldogs in the playoff.

Get out of here before Dogg and I rip your hind legs off Sheepy...

bearfan

If earle was to play a good line like Mount ida, Rison, Conway Christian, CHG they would get foulded

sheepdawg92

Pit Bull

Quote from: bearfan on October 24, 2017, 11:22:48 am
If earle was to play a good line like Mount ida, Rison, Conway Christian, CHG they would get foulded

A guy from South Arkansas told us that Cross County had that type of great line...

Mr. Trill

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 24, 2017, 12:50:37 pm
A guy from South Arkansas told us that Cross County had that type of great line...
but they where getting push back pretty good. Earle didn't not have to many tackles for losses either. I think they said Cross County average 4.0 yard a carry. Cross Country made to many mistakes. Teams like Mount Ida, CHG, Rison, Hampton, and Danville will dominate the line. They will get press on the Qb.

Pit Bull

You guys like playing armchair quarterback down south. Up here Talk is cheap and if if was a fifth we'd all be a little touched. One thing for sure, it won't be long before the talk runs out...

Pit Bull

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 24, 2017, 11:09:09 am
what you mean leave in the spring????

He's eligible to graduate in December and go to college plus participate in Spring Practice. You know, stuff that smart kids get to do...

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 25, 2017, 11:31:34 am
He's eligible to graduate in December and go to college plus participate in Spring Practice. You know, stuff that smart kids get to do...
good for him what that mean its over for there basketball season...

Pit Bull

Ha Ha Ha! Dude we've got enough firepower in the gym right now to win the 4A State Title, maybe even the 5A....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas