• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will be the best in the 1a 7 west

Started by Lionroar, October 11, 2017, 10:12:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionroar

Rank Away....

Acorn
Mt. Ida
Dierks
Kirby
Mineral Springs
Oden
Umpire

Who do you think will finish on the top?

thebigman3

BannerMountainMan

Lionroar

hillbillyball

Girls
Acorn
Kirby
Mt Ida
Dierks
Mineral springs
Oden
Umpire

Boys
Kirby
Dierks
Mineral
Oden
Acorn
Mt Ida
Umpire

BannerChaser95

The 1A-7West Boys All-Star team took the court for the public's eyes last night. Some new faces in maroon and grey this season along with a brand new Kirby court. The new Renovations looked amazing last night, and the updated gym looked good too. 

Lol, anyways Kirby/ Dierks district finals on boys side

Kirby acorn finals on girls side for what? The 7th 8th year in a row?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on October 11, 2017, 03:10:35 pm
The 1A-7West Boys All-Star team took the court for the public's eyes last night. Some new faces in maroon and grey this season along with a brand new Kirby court. The new Renovations looked amazing last night, and the updated gym looked good too. 

Lol, anyways Kirby/ Dierks district finals on boys side

Kirby acorn finals on girls side for what? The 7th 8th year in a row?

Has anyone even challenged those Kirby/acorn girls since wickes closed?

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 11, 2017, 03:18:42 pm
Has anyone even challenged those Kirby/acorn girls since wickes closed?
Caddo Hill  girls beat both in and out a few times here and there. But come February the 2 girls teams separate themselves. (Caddo goes to 2a post season play last year and this year)

Now if things stay the same conference wise. Watch out for Dierks girls to get better.

Bosshog34

Boys side of this conference will be Kirby on top for sure.  Then followed by a Dierks team that should easily be second and if they can figure out how to handle Kirbys guard play might sneak up on them.  They have the size to give any team a game but guard play is the question mark. Acorn also lost their starting point guard but have a few move ins from Mena that will help My order of finish is

Boys

1. Kirby
2. Dierks
3. Acorn
4. Mineral Springs
5. Mt Ida
6. Umpire
7. Oden

Girls
1. Acorn
2. Kirby
3. Mt Ida
4. Dierks
5. Mineral Springs
6. Oden
7. Umpire

SackAttack

Quote from: Lionroar on October 11, 2017, 10:12:33 am
Rank Away....

Acorn
Mt. Ida
Dierks
Kirby
Mineral Springs
Oden
Umpire

Who do you think will finish on the top?
The west 7A All Star team wins this one in boys because do they even play basketball at those other schools in the conference. They win it on the strength of a great recru I mean move in group that just showed up to school on Day 1 and pleaded to enrole. Girls its south Arkansas basketball and it is bad just go ahead and admit it. Its bad! Its real bad!

BannerChaser95

Quote from: SackAttack on October 12, 2017, 10:41:35 am
The west 7A All Star team wins this one in boys because do they even play basketball at those other schools in the conference. They win it on the strength of a great recru I mean move in group that just showed up to school on Day 1 and pleaded to enrole. Girls its south Arkansas basketball and it is bad just go ahead and admit it. Its bad! Its real bad!
Salty people upset over kids moving in to the district from an hour away last school year. Yeah he had to beg and plead I'm sure.

Backboard Shattered

Just hate to see Kirby fall into Bay and Guy without the rings!  Maybe it's not really like that

SackAttack

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on October 12, 2017, 06:19:21 pm
Just hate to see Kirby fall into Bay and Guy without the rings!  Maybe it's not really like that
Appearances becomes reality so it would be too late for that! Im not smart enough to come up with that littel philsophical jewel on my own so it is borrowed from a wise old sage! But yall already knew that  ;D ;D ;D or wish you did

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas