• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 7 Game of the Week Prescott @ Glen Rose

Started by WorkOrder, October 06, 2017, 10:15:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on October 17, 2017, 10:25:13 am
They were probably there and saw what happened and know by watching who the better team was. 😛

OR... They could be trying to save face after they predicted Prescott by 12.  ;D

SR30

Or Prescott could have them in their back pocket and cheated to get the ranking.. I mean cuz that's how you say GR won.. right??

Wrestlingbeaver13

dragondad

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 16, 2017, 11:35:53 pm
your correct I didn't know we would throw 5 picks 2 pick 6s commit penalties on td plays and have a clear cut td called incomplete. That's why we play the game. But for all that and only lose by 10 and have the game winning td called back on a hold.....we will clean that up. But to my point Junction won't beat us.

Hard to beat a team that scores 11 pts per touchdown.  JC likely won't have to beat you,  someone else will take care of that before you get lucky enough to play The Dragoms.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Beaver Fever on October 17, 2017, 09:21:05 am
If you lost by 10, how was the game winning TD called back?  Was that one worth 11 points?
since you weren't at the game we were down 4, threw the potential game winner for 80 then it was called back due to a holding penalty. Next play pick 6. Just to calirify

HeadBussa08

Quote from: dragondad on October 17, 2017, 11:38:49 am
Hard to beat a team that scores 11 pts per touchdown.  JC likely won't have to beat you,  someone else will take care of that before you get lucky enough to play The Dragoms.
check my last post to clarify dragon dad. See ya in the playoffs.

big lefty

Hope the team and coaches from Prescott have moved on unlike the posters on here. More post about last weeks game instead of HHG. Time to move on.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 16, 2017, 11:35:53 pm
your correct I didn't know we would throw 5 picks 2 pick 6s commit penalties on td plays and have a clear cut td called incomplete. That's why we play the game. But for all that and only lose by 10 and have the game winning td called back on a hold.....we will clean that up. But to my point Junction won't beat us.

Flag on that play was thrown before the pass was...

*FWIW I watched Hector lose to magnet cove drove over and caught the last quarter in this one...

HeadBussa08

O I wasn't debating the call. That's why I stated earlier we will clean that up.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: dragondad on October 17, 2017, 11:38:49 am
Im sure your hoping someone beats Prescott so you don't have to play the Curley Wolves.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Hawg N GA on October 15, 2017, 11:53:50 pm
You forget I stay with your momma... she wants you to move out

Sounds like a Justin Beiber song.  I only know that because I have a teenage daughter.

CoolBreeze

Come on, guys. This horse is not just dead. It's pulverized into a gazillion pieces.

gameoflife

WorkOrder

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 18, 2017, 11:15:21 am
Come on, guys. This horse is not just dead. It's pulverized into a gazillion pieces.

The buzzards have already eaten this horse.   Only thing left are the BONES

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas