• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best teams in the South?

Started by hogman1886, October 03, 2017, 12:15:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman1886

How will Nevada and teams in that area be? I know they made a good run last year but don't know what they have this year.

thebigman3

Pretty sure they will be about the same.. What about Emerson?

BannerChaser95

Did Hampton lose their best player? Bradley or Emerson improved any?

SackAttack

1.Kirby
2.Kirby
3.Kirby
4.Kirby
5.Kirby

Direct any questions to one Marty Smith!!

hogman1886

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on October 04, 2017, 04:05:14 pm
Did Hampton lose their best player? Bradley or Emerson improved any?

Yes they did but still have a few athletes coming up. I think they had a solid Jr. High Team last year.

Bigleague

October 04, 2017, 08:48:28 pm #5 Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 08:51:32 pm by Bigleague
Kirby.   Lol.  Them and county line.   Top 4.   Yet, We won't see them in hot springs. 

BannerMountainMan

I really hope Clinton gets the bid this year, anybody figures they will.

Hero of Twin Groves

Banner, it won't matter for Shirley this year

BannerMountainMan

I'd just like to not have to drive 4 hours for a state game for once 😂

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on October 05, 2017, 11:00:19 am
Banner, it won't matter for Shirley this year
Everything I'm hearing is that it should be Guy and Shirley had the best move ins!

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on October 05, 2017, 12:10:45 pm
Everything I'm hearing is that it should be Guy and Shirley had the best move ins!
Timbo I heard got some good ones.

ballmember

The best place for a Class A tournament is in a Class A gym.  The best one is Greers Ferry.   I understand they may not make state but would be a great place to hold the tournament.   Clinton needs to do a 3A state tournament, they have a very good gym, anywhere you set is right on top of the action.   

thebigman3

Quote from: ballmember on October 09, 2017, 01:55:52 pm
The best place for a Class A tournament is in a Class A gym.  The best one is Greers Ferry.   I understand they may not make state but would be a great place to hold the tournament.   Clinton needs to do a 3A state tournament, they have a very good gym, anywhere you set is right on top of the action.   
I liked the idea of last year when Shirley bid on it and was going to host it at Clinton's gym. Mt. Ida I thought did a great job hosting it though.

ballmember

Mt Ida did a very good job.   People around town were very nice.   Glad I went.   Clinton senior boys could look at making state so i hope they bid on the tournament. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas