• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4A Week 5

Started by Sports Guru, September 22, 2017, 09:39:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

Crossett Vs Dumas Homecoming
Dumas by 35

DeWitt Vs Dollarway
DeWitt by 7

Monticello @ Hamburg
Monticello by 21

Warren @ Star City
Warren by 37

LJ06

8-4A is bad this season. Like really bad. My predicted order of finish after week 4:

1. Warren
2. Dumas
3. Hamburg
4. Monticello
5. Star City

bulldoghistorian

If we play like we did at Monticello, I'm afraid it'll get ugly quickly!  :(
Monticello by 14.
Dumas by 35.
Dewitt by 8.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: LJ06 on September 22, 2017, 10:09:13 pm
8-4A is bad this season. Like really bad. My predicted order of finish after week 4:

1. Warren
2. Dumas
3. Hamburg
4. Monticello
5. Star City

And it'll get even worse come play-off time.  With our 5th seed likely playing the loser of Booneville/Dardanelle, don't see 8-4A winning that one.  The 4th seed playing the #3 in 7-4A, so either Nashville, Ashdown, Arkadelphia or Robinson, that's a big fat NOT GONNA HAPPEN for the 8-4A there.  Our 3rd seed playing the 3rd from the 3-4A and our 2nd seed playing the 4th from the 3-4A is a true blessing.  That might just be enough to help us get a few wins and move some teams into the 2nd round.  I feel confident in our #1 seed, Warren--I think we can all agree, but it's our #2 and #3 seed that can really make or break things for us come play-off time.  They should have opponents that at least on paper that match-up well against.

Should be interesting.  If there's a conference right now that's as bad or worse than the 8-4A, it'd be the 3-4A.  What fortune to be matched against them with our top 3 seeds!

-Kyle

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas