• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren at Star city. Let's get it started.

Started by AirWarren, September 22, 2017, 09:09:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

LJ06

It's gonna be just as ugly as this week. Star City is pretty awful in their own right. They are scoring 18.5 PPG while allowing 35 PPG to opponents.

mr.b@sc

Lumberjackfan1978

bulldoghistorian

If we play the way we did at Monticello, I'm afraid it could get ugly really quickly. :(

Oldbadger

Blue Bayou

Sports Guru

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Well this game definitely doesn't have the hype it's had. We can talk about SC's McD's burning down

AirWarren

Maynard G Krebs

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on September 25, 2017, 12:57:50 pm
Wait, it burned down?
Yup, eat before you get there. You aren't allowed at the cult.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: AirWarren on September 25, 2017, 12:57:50 pm
Wait, it burned down?
The fire started beside the door on the outside. They think an employee stuck a cigarette in a crack on the side of the building. The drive thru is open with only the lobby closed..

AirWarren

Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 25, 2017, 01:40:20 pm
The fire started beside the door on the outside. They think an employee stuck a cigarette in a crack on the side of the building. The drive thru is open with only the lobby closed..

From Mcflurries to tears......

My goodness.

My regards Mr. b.

1998billieblue

I normally don't say this, but after what I herd from Billie players after the game against SC I hope Warren hang 100 on them. 

OLDSCHOOL82

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on September 26, 2017, 10:29:31 am
I normally don't say this, but after what I herd from Billie players after the game against SC I hope Warren hang 100 on them. 

What are you talking about?

cuckoobird

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 26, 2017, 11:15:03 am
Does Mr B still twirk in the parking lot?

The cult fell apart and the McDonalds burned down. It's the end of times in Twinkletown.

AirWarren

Hootie has us picked by 21.

Constant improvement and flow on offense. Score score and score more and get the back ups in.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on September 26, 2017, 11:33:01 am
Hootie has us picked by 21.

Constant improvement and flow on offense. Score score and score more and get the back ups in.

That's a pretty big spread for them. Defense only gave us 92 yards of offense last week. Impressive.

Romeo

This year just seems boring. Not a lot of hype for these games this season. The last four games at Star City, particularly 2011, have been memorable and fun to watch. This year......meh

LJ06

Quote from: Romeo on September 26, 2017, 07:31:45 pm
This year just seems boring. Not a lot of hype for these games this season. The last four games at Star City, particularly 2011, have been memorable and fun to watch. This year......meh

As evident by all of our game threads staying at one page till game day

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on September 26, 2017, 08:18:30 pm
As evident by all of our game threads staying at one page till game day

We are all scared of arkadelphia.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on September 27, 2017, 05:18:53 am
We are all scared of arkadelphia.

People who can't find their way into open gates scare me.

Lumberjackfan1978

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 1998billieblue on September 26, 2017, 10:29:31 am
Tell us more about this herd please.

SUGARTOWN

Jimbo Morphis

AirWarren

bulldoghistorian

I just hope Star City comes out Friday night and plays like they are capable of, and play that way for 4 quarters. If they do, they have a shot.
Our 2 victory's over Warren since 2003 have come in  7 year intervals. 2003, 21-6. Then 7 years later in 2010,  48-35. Now here we are again, 7 years later!

LJ06

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on September 27, 2017, 04:44:58 pm
I just hope Star City comes out Friday night and plays like they are capable of, and play that way for 4 quarters. If they do, they have a shot.
Our 2 victory's over Warren since 2003 have come in  7 year intervals. 2003, 21-6. Then 7 years later in 2010,  48-35. Now here we are again, 7 years later!

Both years Warren was down considerably. 2003, the 'Jacks did share the conference championship, but lost in the 1st round of the playoffs. In 2010, the 'Jacks finished in 5th place in 8-4A, the worst season in the Hembree era.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on September 27, 2017, 04:44:58 pm
No shot but you're a good fan.

nastynice

If you guys work real hard, you might make the 2nd page by Friday.....What's the deal here?

LJ06

Quote from: nastynice on September 27, 2017, 05:38:58 pm
If you guys work real hard, you might make the 2nd page by Friday.....What's the deal here?

No enthusiasm this year and all the crazies have vanished.

cuckoobird

nastynice

Quote from: LJ06 on September 27, 2017, 05:47:44 pm
Same on the 3a board with most all the Chuck posters hanging it up m

bulldoghistorian

Thanks Oldman I do my best lol.
And yes Lj, I remember those years. :) I do realize that pulling it off for a third time is highly unlikely this go around, though.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: nastynice on September 27, 2017, 05:38:58 pm
no excitement this year it seems

Sports Guru

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on September 27, 2017, 07:13:34 pm
no excitement this year it seems
Isn't Warren the only post that's had 2+ pages, I don't think anyone is really enjoying the 8-4A football right now.

thelumberjack

8-4a is bad as I have ever seen it. What I am afraid the conference is so weak Warren won't b prepared for the playoffs. Because it will be  in the playoffs before the Jacks have any competition. Whatch ya think?

LJ06

Quote from: thelumberjack on September 27, 2017, 08:24:10 pm
8-4a is bad as I have ever seen it. What I am afraid the conference is so weak Warren won't b prepared for the playoffs. Because it will be  in the playoffs before the Jacks have any competition. Whatch ya think?

It's been my concern as well

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: thelumberjack on September 27, 2017, 08:24:10 pm
Hopefully the non conference games will have helped prepare us some for the playoffs

LJ06

My biggest concern is that 8-4A is so weak, there's a great chance Warren will be untested from week 3 till the playoffs.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: LJ06 on September 27, 2017, 08:56:01 pm
My biggest concern is that 8-4A is so weak, there's a great chance Warren will be untested from week 3 till the playoffs.
yea mine to let's hope that we continue to get our offense to get in sync every week and by playoffs the offense and defense will be stout

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: LJ06 on September 27, 2017, 05:47:44 pm
Heck we don't have nothing to get crazy about lol, I wish we did. It was a blast jabbing with you guys over the years when we thought we actually had a chance to compete. With no games that will test you guys in the 8-4a this year I think it will possibly hurt you come playoff time when you do face some real competition. Maybe one of the teams in 8-4a will improve enough to give you a competitive game, but I seriously doubt it.     

Jack1990

1998billieblue

Quote from: AirWarren on September 26, 2017, 10:36:42 am
What are you talking about?

Heard, lol.  Several Monticello Billies said that several Sc players played dirty.  Kicking and punching players in their man parts.  Just dirty team coached by a dirty coach.   Hope Warren monkey stomps SC by 100..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas