• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Homecoming, Crossett Vs Dumas

Started by Sports Guru, September 22, 2017, 08:37:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

Homecoming week, Crossett coming into week 5 at 0-4 (0-1).

Really feel bad for these boys I know it's tough but gotta keep our heads up and keep going.

Sports Guru

Hope the Eagles can keep their heads up after that one. Time to prepare for a good Dumas team.

Proud Buckaroo

green-eagle

going into this season, many expected Dumas to be front runner to win the conference..... many still agree. I hoping that Dumas is over looking Crossett since it homecoming and many players and fans are at time too busy keeping their minds on playing football.....

GO EAGLES.....

Sports Guru

Quote from: green-eagle on September 25, 2017, 08:58:29 am
going into this season, many expected Dumas to be front runner to win the conference..... many still agree. I hoping that Dumas is over looking Crossett since it homecoming and many players and fans are at time too busy keeping their minds on playing football.....

GO EAGLES.....

Would be tough losing Homecoming. Last 1 we lost was 5 years ago..

green-eagle

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on September 25, 2017, 09:01:13 am
Would be tough losing Homecoming. Last 1 we lost was 5 years ago..

I agree.... at the end of the warren game, Crossett had the chance to run some passing plays and was decent... so can we expect some more PT from our 10 th grader

Sports Guru

Quote from: green-eagle on September 25, 2017, 09:31:09 am
I agree.... at the end of the warren game, Crossett had the chance to run some passing plays and was decent... so can we expect some more PT from our 10 th grader
He could do some good at qb position if we can protect him and give him time in the pocket.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on September 25, 2017, 10:22:46 am
He could do some good at qb position if we can protect him and give him time in the pocket.
New qb after Mcgehee game?

Sports Guru

Quote from: Oldman on September 25, 2017, 11:15:00 am
New qb after Mcgehee game?
He stepped in, in the 4th quarter at Warren and was 2 of 4 with 1 interception but with the clock running he dint get alot of time.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on September 25, 2017, 11:28:39 am
He stepped in, in the 4th quarter at Warren and was 2 of 4 with 1 interception but with the clock running he dint get alot of time.
So he completed 3 of 4?

Sports Guru

Quote from: Oldman on September 25, 2017, 01:14:57 pm
So he completed 3 of 4?
Something like that, but maybe he should get a chance to start friday give him a shot to prove himself.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

ea cat

Dumas will be focused for the Eagles.

Eaglemaniac

This is usually a good game. Almost always close. Probably won't be this year.

Wild_Bobcat

green-eagle

I enjoy that Crossett came out with a good game plan, but did not execute it to well....drop passes and fumbles at the wrong time. I was impress and some what amazed that Crossett passed more in this game........thus the drop passes.

but their is no fire in the belly of the coaches and thus not fire in the players........

Big Fan

Quote from: green-eagle on October 02, 2017, 08:58:01 am
I enjoy that Crossett came out with a good game plan, but did not execute it to well....drop passes and fumbles at the wrong time.
This reminds me of my favorite John McKay quote while coaching Tampa Bay in the midst of their 0-26 start.  Asked by a reporter, "What do you think of your team's execution coach?"  McKay's reply, "I'm in favor of it."  Gotta love John McKay.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas