• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood Bulldogs vs Sands Springs Sandites (Replacing Alma Airedales)

Started by bulldogger15, September 21, 2017, 05:36:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on September 29, 2017, 10:27:05 am
Yes.  With a combined 83-7 point spread.  So......your point is?

BTW, We played 7 - SEVEN! 7a teams each of the past two years.  And had an 11-3 record.

My point is your post was inaccurate, so I figure that goes with the territory.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: ricepig on September 29, 2017, 06:26:27 pm
My point is your post was inaccurate, so I figure that goes with the territory.

Oh please tell me how it was inaccurate.   Are you unable to do math where you're from?

ricepig

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on September 29, 2017, 10:12:08 pm
Oh please tell me how it was inaccurate.   Are you unable to do math where you're from?

You play 2 7A teams this year, that's not half. You know, your original post?

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on September 29, 2017, 09:41:13 am
Very true!   

The sad thing is when fans, instead of talking about wins and championships, they start talking about other team's non-conference schedules.  Who cares about non-conference schedules?  When you win your conference and you're in the hunt for championships every year, does it really matter who you played in week one or two?   The fact that Greenwood plays half their schedule against larger 7a team's is never mentioned is it?   When your team gets demolished 49-0 by a smaller school, the last think you need to be talking about is another teams non-conference schedule. 

High Voltage

Quote from: ricepig on September 29, 2017, 10:41:59 pm

I think he meant over half of the non con teams.

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on September 29, 2017, 11:31:59 pm
I think he meant over half of the non con teams.
Conference or non-conference, who cares? Let's see who's toting around some hardware in December!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

bulldogger15

Baitshop

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on September 29, 2017, 10:12:08 pm

Let me help you out here DoYouKnow....I've met you and know what you do, and I am friends with ricepig.....

You probably don't want to get into a pissing match with rice about intellect....he's way out of your league. But he is a Jonesboro fan, perhaps you can write some letters to the AD and school board about him too...

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on October 01, 2017, 12:59:23 pm
Let me help you out here DoYouKnow....I've met you and know what you do, and I am friends with ricepig.....

You probably don't want to get into a pissing match with rice about intellect....he's way out of your league. But he is a Jonesboro fan, perhaps you can write some letters to the AD and school board about him too...
Ouch.... Baitshop = SAVAGE

Love seeing this side of you Baitshop. Please keep it up!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Ouch!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 02, 2017, 11:11:01 am #110 Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:25:35 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

The best thing about this is that you think you know who I am!  Have you not read my screenname?  LOL 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: ricepig on September 29, 2017, 10:41:59 pm

Figured you'd leave out the last line of my ORIGINAL comment.   Stating that the conversation was about Greenwood's record over the PAST 5 YEARS!

ricepig

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 02, 2017, 11:14:57 am
Figured you'd leave out the last line of my ORIGINAL comment.   Stating that the conversation was about Greenwood's record over the PAST 5 YEARS!

Dude, I'm just addressing the part where you say that 1/2 of your schedule is 7A teams. If you wanted to address the years where it was, you should have explicitly stated that.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: ricepig on October 02, 2017, 11:24:29 am
Dude, I'm just addressing the part where you say that 1/2 of your schedule is 7A teams. If you wanted to address the years where it was, you should have explicitly stated that.

DUDE, pay attention to the thread.  I was addressing NON CONFERENCE scheduling, which Baitshop can't shut up about!   It's called "context".  Ever heard of that? 

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 02, 2017, 11:11:01 am
First off, you've never met me.  :)   Second, I've never sent any letters to anyone.  I actually met face to face with our AD about your sidesteppers.   Third, You're a horrible announcer.  :)   Now, as for intelligence, Ricepig, whoever he is, doesn't need your help fighting his battles.   Now go back to slinging hash!
Your handle says it all. Can you change it to IWhineBecauseICan? Or maybe DoYouKnowHowMuchIThoughtPeopleCared?

We'll be playing the Airedales again soon enough by default, conference style.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 02, 2017, 12:27:12 pm #115 Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:28:52 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 02, 2017, 11:53:19 am
Your handle says it all. Can you change it to IWhineBecauseICan? Or maybe DoYouKnowHowMuchIThoughtPeopleCared?

We'll be playing the Airedales again soon enough by default, conference style.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Do you really need more enemies?   Maybe you should change yours to:  Hasbeenwannabe  or Ilovethesmellofjockstrapsinthemorning  or even more appropriate Iliveinmymomsbasementandhavenolife.  Any one of those seem perfect for you.  ;)

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 02, 2017, 12:27:12 pm
Do you really need more enemies?   Maybe you should change yours to:  Hasbeenwannabe  or Ilovethesmellofjockstrapsinthemorning  or even more appropriate Iliveinmymomsbasementandhavenolife.  Any one of those seem perfect for you.  ;)
WEAK....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

ricepig

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 02, 2017, 11:27:26 am
DUDE, pay attention to the thread.  I was addressing NON CONFERENCE scheduling, which Baitshop can't shut up about!   It's called "context".  Ever heard of that?

Well, then you should have said 2/3rds of your non-conference schedule and not put in the 5 year record against all 7A teams, "context" you know......

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: ricepig on October 02, 2017, 02:01:11 pm
Well, then you should have said 2/3rds of your non-conference schedule and not put in the 5 year record against all 7A teams, "context" you know......

Whatever Einstein!  lol

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 02, 2017, 02:07:48 pm
Whatever Einstein!  lol
NoOneCaredThatIThinkImSomebody is a modern day Phineas Gage. No Einstein genes there for sure!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 02, 2017, 11:11:01 am
The best thing about this is that you think you know who I am!  Have you not read my screenname?  LOL 

Great Scott, Chucky....I know exactly who you are. You shook my hand in my mom's living room while providing services to my step Dad....

And I have had folks in the FSISD tell me all about your rants and letter writing to them about Fort Smith athletics. They chuckle at what an raging idiot that you sound like. And on at least one occasion, about how unhappy you were about how I announce football games (who writes a letter to the AD complaining about a friggin' stadium announcer??). As a matter of fact, you were complaining to my Mom about how awful Southside's stadium announcer was when she politely told you that that announcer was her son.....she said that you seemed to lose your appetite for complaining right she told you that.

Yeah Chuckster, I know exactly who you are....

Baitshop

Quote from: ricepig on October 02, 2017, 02:01:11 pm

^^^^^See Chuckster, you just wouldn't listen to me....I told you that he was way out of your league^^^^^

Son, this is getting embarrassing for you, give up while you still have a reputation....well, nevermind, too late for that.

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 02, 2017, 12:31:35 pm
Get back down in the basement brother.
So is it DoYouKnowWhoChuckThinksHeIs StinkBait? Or ChuckDoesNotKnowWhoHeIsAnymore?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 02, 2017, 05:51:57 pm
So is it DoYouKnowWhoChuckThinksHeIs StinkBait? Or ChuckDoesNotKnowWhoHeIsAnymore?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

The answer to your question is in my posts....

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 02, 2017, 04:34:34 pm
Great Scott, Chucky....I know exactly who you are. You shook my hand in my mom's living room while providing services to my step Dad....

And I have had folks in the FSISD tell me all about your rants and letter writing to them about Fort Smith athletics. They chuckle at what an raging idiot that you sound like. And on at least one occasion, about how unhappy you were about how I announce football games (who writes a letter to the AD complaining about a friggin' stadium announcer??). As a matter of fact, you were complaining to my Mom about how awful Southside's stadium announcer was when she politely told you that that announcer was her son.....she said that you seemed to lose your appetite for complaining right she told you that.

Well,I have to give this one to Baitshop, Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner! Southside has now won twice this year!

High Voltage

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 03, 2017, 11:55:56 am #127 Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:24:12 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: Baitshop on October 02, 2017, 04:34:34 pm

You're cracking me up dear "wanna be announcer".   You have no clue who I am.  :)   There would never be a time that I'd be in anyone's home as you suggest.  I've never spoken to anyone about what a disgrace you are to the broadcasting community. (I save that for this forum)  And lastly, I've never written a letter to anyone about Southside.   Now, here's your chance to shut-up or put up.........PM me with your guess.  If you're correct, i'll come on here and tell everyone that you were.  If not, then you have to admit that you were wrong.  Fair?

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 11:55:56 am
You're cracking me up dear "wanna be announcer".   You have no clue who I am.  :)   There would never be a time that I'd be in anyone's home as you suggest.  I've never spoken to anyone about what a disgrace you are to the broadcasting community. (I save that for this forum)  And lastly, I've never written a letter to anyone about Southside.   Now, here's your chance to shut-up or put up.........Please tell me who I am?
Can I guess? Can I guess? You......are......an......IDIOT!!! BINGO!!!!!

IThinkStinkKnowsWhoYouAre!!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 03, 2017, 11:59:42 am
Can I guess? Can I guess? You......are......an......IDIOT!!! BINGO!!!!!

IThinkStinkKnowsWhoYouAre!!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Do the Morgan brothers know that they have some old dude stalking them in Greenwood? 

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 12:00:25 pm
Do the Morgan brothers know that they have some old dude stalking them in Greenwood?
I don't know. Did someone turn you in AGAIN DoYouRememberWhoIThoughtIWantedToBe?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 03, 2017, 12:10:37 pm
I don't know. Did someone turn you in AGAIN DoYouRememberWhoIThoughtIWantedToBe?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

You're the one with the #15, and I've heard there have been some complaints.  Seems a little sketchy to me.  Just sayin..........

PrivateLesson

I'm confused.   What do the Morgans have to do with anything???

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 12:12:28 pm
You're the one with the #15, and I've heard there have been some complaints.  Seems a little sketchy to me.  Just sayin..........
Yea right..... Didn't the end of lunch bell just ring? Don't you need to get back to shop class? Just sayin......

GO BULLDOGS!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 03, 2017, 12:29:42 pm
Yea right..... Didn't the end of lunch bell just ring? Don't you need to get back to shop class? Just sayin......

GO BULLDOGS!

Yes, and you need to get back to your therapy session and take your meds. 

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 12:35:38 pm
Yes, and you need to get back to your therapy session and take your meds.
That's what I thought..... DoYouKNowImAPunkIThink.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 03, 2017, 12:38:31 pm
That's what I thought..... DoYouKNowImAPunkIThink.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Ok Imjustandoldcreepyguywhostalkswhoeverwearsthenumber15

bulldogger15

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 03, 2017, 06:10:25 pm
RELEASE YOUR ANGER....

GO BULLDOGS!!!
[/quote ]

No anger, just truth.  You seem a little too obsessed with the number 15's, that's all I'm saying. 

ClutchFactor62

RELEASE YOUR ANGER....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

I feel like you're that guy the coach has to tell to get out of the middle of the huddle after the game while he is trying to talk to the team.

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 05, 2017, 08:39:31 am
RELEASE YOUR ANGER....

GO BULLDOGS!!!
[/quote ]

No anger, just truth.  You seem a little too obsessed with the number 15's, that's all I'm saying.
Not true young Padawan. Bulldogger15 always has been and always will be obsessed with the number 1!!!!

#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 05, 2017, 08:50:27 am
Not true young Padawan. Bulldogger15 always has been and always will be obsessed with the number 1!!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

-1  That was weak!  Wake up old fart and give me a better comeback than that!  sheesh

bulldogger15

Quote from: ClutchFactor62 on October 05, 2017, 08:50:20 am
I feel like you're that guy the coach has to tell to get out of the middle of the huddle after the game while he is trying to talk to the team.
Haven't been in a huddle in a LONG time, but when I was, my coach LOVED me being there. GUARANTEED.

Are you a Sandite in disguise? Rouge sand varmint?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: ClutchFactor62 on October 05, 2017, 08:50:20 am

+1   That was awesome!  lol  The more i read it, the more i'm laughing out loud!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 05, 2017, 08:53:15 am
-1  That was weak!  Wake up old fart and give me a better comeback than that!  sheesh
OK

It's better to be an old fart than a young s**t head!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 05, 2017, 08:55:28 am
+1   That was awesome!  lol  The more i read it, the more i'm laughing out loud!!
That so sweet. Looks like DoYouKnowWhoIWantToBe found a friend to play Mean Girls with. That's special....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 05, 2017, 08:58:04 am
OK

It's better to be an old fart than a young s**t head!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Oh Lord, If your kid wears the #1, have him watch his back!

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 05, 2017, 09:02:26 am
Oh Lord, If your kid wears the #1, have him watch his back!
Hey DoYouKnowWhatADou**eYouAre, are YOU a Sandite in disguise? Rouge sand varmint possibly?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 05, 2017, 09:06:22 am
Hey DoYouKnowWhatADou**eYouAre, are YOU a Sandite in disguise? Rouge sand varmint possibly?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

I'm disappointed in you Bullcrapper...........You used this same response on ClutchFactor62!   You're falling off your game!  Again!

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 05, 2017, 09:08:06 am
I'm disappointed in you Bullcrapper...........You used this same response on ClutchFactor62!   You're falling off your game!  Again!
I hear sand varmints travel in pairs. Pretty simple lad.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas