• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pottsville @ Booneville

Started by Gray lizard, September 20, 2017, 09:37:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

What to expect.
I see Pottsville after last weeks loss has abandoned the dead T.  They will now line up in a spread offense with one or no back.  If you can't beat them join them.

Just kidding look forward to a good old football game.  Which ever team protects and controls the ball will win the game.

nastynice

Pottsville will play a totally different ball game this week. They'll play tougher and put out more effort........Booneville has been bit with the injury bug last few weeks but could possibly have most everyone back Friday......They both had similar results against Vilonia, and run similar offenses. Should be a good game and if Booneville quits turning the ball over and finally finish a game, we'll win by 21. If we play like we did 1st game of the year and second half last week, it'll be a close one.

OLDSCHOOL82

Gray lizard

Quote from: nastynice on September 20, 2017, 10:14:58 am
Pottsville will play a totally different ball game this week. They'll play tougher and put out more effort........Booneville has been bit with the injury bug last few weeks but could possibly have most everyone back Friday......They both had similar results against Vilonia, and run similar offenses. Should be a good game and if Booneville quits turning the ball over and finally finish a game, we'll win by 21. If we play like we did 1st game of the year and second half last week, it'll be a close one.

If Pottsville can run the ball no way there is a 21 point spread.  If both teams are able to operate their offence they will be both be lucky to get the ball 3 times a half.

nastynice

Quote from: Gray lizard on September 20, 2017, 01:43:11 pm
If Pottsville can run the ball no way there is a 21 point spread.  If both teams are able to operate their offence they will be both be lucky to get the ball 3 times a half.
Ha, true. This game may be over by 8:30!

Apache4Life

Did you just say " Pottsville will play a totally diffrent ballgame this week " ? I hope so, 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas