• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4A Week 4

Started by Sports Guru, September 16, 2017, 12:57:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

8-4a Week 4 Conference Games

Crossett at Warren
Star City at Monticello
Hamburg Vs DeWitt
Dollarway at Dumas

Sports Guru

September 16, 2017, 12:58:16 am #1 Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 02:20:55 pm by CrossettEagles14
Warren by 32
Star City by 8
Hamburg by 23
Dumas by 16

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Copied this from the Warren/Watson Chapel thread....just thought it got better here.

The 8-4A, excluding Warren, is 5-15 through the first 3 weeks of non-conference play. This week alone it went 1-6, thank you Warren for saving some face for the conference. Hamburg got blown out by Ashdown, Star City got beat down by Nettleton, DeWitt gets skull drug by Stuttgart, Monticello isn't really competitive with Fordyce, Crossett gets beaten by a good McGehee team and the kicker, Dumas drops one to BAUXITE. Just no excuse--this conference is the worst I can remember it being.

I don't see a team left on the schedule that should be able to stay within 4 scores of Warren, even with the Jacks struggling on offense, they should have no problem rolling through this conference and claiming another title--although this year, it don't mean much. Just bad, bad football here in SEARK. Hard to see how far this once proud conference has fallen.

Oh well, Bo has 7 more weeks to iron it out before we get into the play-offs, so there's a positive for all us Jack fans.

-Kyle

Sports Guru

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on September 16, 2017, 08:13:47 am
Copied this from the Warren/Watson Chapel thread....just thought it got better here.

The 8-4A, excluding Warren, is 5-15 through the first 3 weeks of non-conference play. This week alone it went 1-6, thank you Warren for saving some face for the conference. Hamburg got blown out by Ashdown, Star City got beat down by Nettleton, DeWitt gets skull drug by Stuttgart, Monticello isn't really competitive with Fordyce, Crossett gets beaten by a good McGehee team and the kicker, Dumas drops one to BAUXITE. Just no excuse--this conference is the worst I can remember it being.

I don't see a team left on the schedule that should be able to stay within 4 scores of Warren, even with the Jacks struggling on offense, they should have no problem rolling through this conference and claiming another title--although this year, it don't mean much. Just bad, bad football here in SEARK. Hard to see how far this once proud conference has fallen.

Oh well, Bo has 7 more weeks to iron it out before we get into the play-offs, so there's a positive for all us Jack fans.

-Kyle
Good job on the win last night Jacks!

pinebluffzebra09

Dollarway in an upset!!!!! as much of an upset as you wanna call it  8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas