• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shilo Christian @ Pottsville

Started by Gray lizard, September 11, 2017, 10:48:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

What do you expect from this game?
I like Pottsville's chances if they just hold down the big play.  The running game looked good last week against a good sized line.
We do know that it is Shilo's game to have the big plays for long scores. So the test will be to keep Shilo under 21 points.  Just not sure Pottsville will be able to do that unless they can control the ball on long drives and convert the TD.  If they have more than three 3 and outs for the game.  It will be a Shilo win.

prHOG13

This will be a good physicality test for Shiloh, just don't think Pottsville has the horses this year to keep up. Shiloh by 21

nastynice

Pottsville is a tough place to play. If SC wins, it won't be by much.

Gray lizard

Quote from: nastynice on September 11, 2017, 03:23:23 pm
Pottsville is a tough place to play. If SC wins, it won't be by much.
I agree to a point.  Pottsville seems to win a lot of home games when the under dog.  But I can say I don't think it is due to the crowd or atmosphere. They don't have a long history of football and it shows in the fans.  I have been to a few big games there and the crowd does not seem to understand when to react.  They could learn a lot from Dardanelle.  Get the band more involved. This shows my age but cut that loud music out before the game and put the band in front of the stands to pump up the fans.

Apache4Life

Wow, It's 35 to 0..halftime.. Shiloh....

Apache4Life

It sure was a long ride home, and I only live a few blocks. I would love to know how many total yards of offense Pottsville had tonight.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas