• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2A Predictions?

Started by Littlejohns01, August 13, 2017, 11:10:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Littlejohns01

4-2A Predictions?

1. Danville
2. Hackett
3. Lavaca
4. Mountainburg
5. Magazine
6. Western Yell
7. J.C. Westside
8. Decatur

Hornet4ever

4-2A Predictions?

1. Hackett
2. Danville
3. Lavaca
4. Mountainburg
5. Magazine
6. Western Yell
7. J.C. Westside
8. Decatur

I edited your post for you, looks as if you had a typo.

Danvillegrad77

Coach Jones

Danville is LOADED!  Speed everywhere on offense. 

BigLion10

Ill take Hackett as the Champs!!

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine will be improved. How much I do not know, but things will begin heading in the right direction. Short on numbers, but there is some good talent in what they have.

yeitman3

Mountainburg shouldn't be over looked they have tons of potential on both sides of the ball.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: yeitman3 on August 17, 2017, 01:36:54 pm
Mountainburg shouldn't be over looked they have tons of potential on both sides of the ball.

Burg is kind of like Danville, always have something.

Dragonsvoice

YA THE BURG SO LOADED WITHOUT A FARM SCHOOL IE "The Hustlers" I am thinking this way:
1. Danville
2. Burg
3. Lavaca
4.Hackett
5. Magazine
6. JCW
7. Decatur
8. WYC

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on August 18, 2017, 08:31:59 pm
YA THE BURG SO LOADED WITHOUT A FARM SCHOOL IE "The Hustlers" I am thinking this way:
1. Danville
2. Burg
3. Lavaca
4.Hackett
5. Magazine
6. JCW
7. Decatur
8. WYC

Think we have like one Hartford player this season. 😂

Dragonsvoice

well that's not good thought you would have at least 5 every year

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on August 19, 2017, 08:14:12 pm
well that's not good thought you would have at least 5 every year

Nope. I may be wrong, and will have to check and confirm but I don't believe we have very many. Hackett program has grown in numbers since I was in school (graduated in 2013). My freshman year we had 16-17 players. I believe we are in the mid-30's this season. Amazing what some success and program building can do.

beach bum

August 20, 2017, 09:26:36 pm #12 Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 09:28:08 pm by beach bum
Quote from: yeitman3 on August 17, 2017, 01:36:54 pm

Did I read correctly they lost 9 starters on defense? That is hard for anyone to take that hit let alone in 2A or 3A where you don't have huge roster numbers every year like the bigger classifications..... I still think Mountainburg will be a really good team, but that is going to be hard to catch Hackett and Danville losing that much defense from what was a really good defense. That is what I thought I remembered Hootens saying is they only returned 2 defensive starters. I was glancing through the NWA teams and teams close to NWA really fast so I may have read that wrong like I said.

highschoolball

If the same Hackett team I watched at the scrimmage this week plays like that every week nobody in this league is beating them, with the exception of Danville. I have been told from a friend in Danville that this season will be a rebuild for the Little Johns. Now, I can't confirm that because I'm not from Danville, but the source is fairly reliable. Hackett defense is the best I've seen in recent past, and I've followed the Hornets for a few years now. Coach Hester has turned that little town around, it'll be interesting to watch.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas