• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team camps

Started by Majorpain, June 02, 2017, 09:55:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigleague on July 26, 2017, 12:14:42 pm
Shirley has dominated that conference the last couple of years. And it looks like they will again
Not if Concord decides to humiliate them again by "holding" the ball LOL. Do yall know what Im talking about??? Hyroken

Bigleague

Nobody wants to watch that kind of basketball.  Kills the game

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Bigleague on July 28, 2017, 01:27:16 pm
Nobody wants to watch that kind of basketball.  Kills the game
Doesn't matter if others don't want to watch it. It worked in Concord's favor to play that way, and they got the W.

SackAttack

I agree with BasketballNeverStops and disagree with bigleague!! That Corncob guy at concord has a mighty big set and aint afraid to use em if you know what I mean! when that stuff works it is pure basketball legendary high seed stuff. And many times when it doesnt its still good sometimes. Shakes that more talented team to their britches and knickers. Its really a better game plan and preparedness to come out and not do much if you know anything which im sure many dont and more will in the future! Cant hardly prepare a more talented team to come out and do little and try to come up with a W. Hyroken to you if you can comprehend. Sack has doing little with not much and a short stack down to an art. Kinda like trying to win with slow guards and short fat postmen! Few can do it and many cant!

ZacAttack

Quote from: SackAttack on July 28, 2017, 01:03:40 pm
Not if Concord decides to humiliate them again by "holding" the ball LOL. Do yall know what Im talking about??? Hyroken
Sack, I have to slightly disagree with you on a point.  I thought Concord's District Tourney Championship game plan was brilliant!  But holding the ball the first half had Shirley up something like 9-3.  The plan to stay in the tight zone and make Shirley shoot from only 12 feet away was the brilliant part!  Shirley's inability to consistently score from the outside was their downfall.  And Concord took advantage of this. 

ballmember

Both Concord and Shirley boys are well coached.  Both schools seem to respect each other.   All teams have strengths and weaknesses.    2 Shirley guards--good players--don't shot very well.    If shots had went in , Concord would have looked bad, they didn't , Concord looked good.  Good strategy  since it worked.  Shirley scratched and clawed all the way to finals-with kids that have been going to school there and not new renters--with some shooting issues,   good job.    Like and respect both schools,  don't need to run either down.  more concerned with AAA lack of interest in policing schools that have new players  each year in school district that aint growing.  want to complain do so about that.  Bet we know who will be favored this year-more new renters???   System is broke.   Of course AAA only concerned about football in a non football state.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas