• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Spring game

Started by The A-Team, May 21, 2017, 10:37:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The A-Team

Did anyone catch the Cardinals spring game?

old.dole

Heard the defense looked a lot better than the offense but I didn't see it for myself

The A-Team

Quote from: old.dole on May 21, 2017, 04:46:52 pm
Heard the defense looked a lot better than the offense but I didn't see it for myself
yeah I talked with a friend and he said the o-line needs a little work.

wildboy44

Quote from: The A-Team on May 21, 2017, 05:06:22 pm
yeah I talked with a friend and he said the o-line needs a little work.
We are headed in the right direction and we will not get pushed around this year. 

Marblehog

Camden has no lineman and no elite skill guys.  Somehow....

MDXPHD

Quote from: Marblehog on May 22, 2017, 09:46:53 am
Camden has no lineman and no elite skill guys.  Somehow....

Because Buck left.

Even their girls basketball team was good when he was there.

wildboy44

Quote from: MDXPHD on May 22, 2017, 10:59:23 am
Because Buck left.

Even their girls basketball team was good when he was there.
And boys basketball

wildboy44

PapaHog

Gymnastics even hung a few on the walls under Bucks reign.

wildboy44

Quote from: PapaHog on May 23, 2017, 11:05:53 am
Gymnastics even hung a few on the walls under Bucks reign.
Lets not forget about our 1 or 2 swimmers. I wont give all the credit to Buck though. He was smart enough to put smart people around that knew what they were doing. We had some really good assistants then also.

Randy

He had great parents around the system too.

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: wildboy44 on May 24, 2017, 10:54:43 am
Lets not forget about our 1 or 2 swimmers. I wont give all the credit to Buck though. He was smart enough to put smart people around that knew what they were doing. We had some really good assistants then also.
+100

The A-Team

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on May 24, 2017, 04:26:43 pm
+100
I'm sorry I just wondered who saw the scrimmage game. Don't get me wrong I like Buck and his staff but they are gone. I'm sure they have moved on and are all focused on their respective schools. And most likely aren't talking about Camden Fairview.

wildboy44

Quote from: Randy on May 24, 2017, 03:14:39 pm
He had great parents around the system too.
He did no doubt. Honestly a lot of Parents respected him but didn't like him. Buck has his own way of doing things. It Works. Anyway that's water under the bridge. The Head Coach we have in place has it going in the right direction. Coach M will be fine for Camden Fairview.

wildboy44

Quote from: The A-Team on May 24, 2017, 08:35:50 pm
I'm sorry I just wondered who saw the scrimmage game. Don't get me wrong I like Buck and his staff but they are gone. I'm sure they have moved on and are all focused on their respective schools. And most likely aren't talking about Camden Fairview.
I saw it. And again Coach M has us going in the right direction. The weight room is paying off. The guys look physically bigger and stronger. You are right, the guys have moved on and are really good coaches where they are. Someone above threw a slight jab at Buck....I just played along. But trust me...they still talk about Camden Fairview.

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: The A-Team on May 24, 2017, 08:35:50 pm
Glad people are starting to accept that he is gone lol and yes to answer that: all the running backs look pretty decent. The O-line has some work to do which is kinda understandable because I think we are young there and implementing a new coach.  defense looks improved, and the D-Line is the biggest Ive seen from here in a while.  wide receivers have a few kids that look good and block pretty decent but didnt see a lot from them in terms of receptions outside #5. We are definitely going in the right direction

Marblehog

No way you win more than 4 games

PapaHog

D tackles are LITTLE. Not sure what you're looking at. Ends do look good though so I'll give you that.

Marblehog

They didnt win last year and they lose their 3 best players all college players.  Not sure how people could think Camden would be good

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: PapaHog on May 25, 2017, 03:38:38 pm
D tackles are LITTLE. Not sure what you're looking at. Ends do look good though so I'll give you that.
short but stronger than they were last year and take up space, but yes I was referring to the DE's

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: Marblehog on May 26, 2017, 11:37:25 am
They didnt win last year and they lose their 3 best players all college players.  Not sure how people could think Camden would be good
lol, where are you from

spongebob

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on May 31, 2017, 02:54:36 pm
lol, where are you from
He's from south of town. Lives in a small community called Reality.

PapaHog

June 04, 2017, 06:11:40 pm #22 Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:10:12 am by PapaHog
Wins are coming for Fairview. Not this year, but they are coming.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: PapaHog on June 04, 2017, 06:11:40 pm
Wins are coming for Fairview. Not this year, but their are coming.
How many this year you think

PapaHog

Tough to say. Defense has to get A LOT better. I think QB play will be improved this year. Not a knock on JD, but I think a change in position coach will do that group a lot of good. Need to see a more confident QB when he steps on the field. I'll give them 5 wins and that's being hopeful that they can improve on a couple of games I thought they should have won last year, like Lakeside and Texarkana. Gotta figure Hope is a win again this year so they will at least win one!

NWA Hawg

Quote from: PapaHog on June 05, 2017, 07:14:45 am
Tough to say. Defense has to get A LOT better. I think QB play will be improved this year. Not a knock on JD, but I think a change in position coach will do that group a lot of good. Need to see a more confident QB when he steps on the field. I'll give them 5 wins and that's being hopeful that they can improve on a couple of games I thought they should have won last year, like Lakeside and Texarkana. Gotta figure Hope is a win again this year so they will at least win one!

Papa hog check you PM.

Katdaddy

How many new coaches will be on the sideline this year for the Cardinals? Heard they had several opening so just curious?

PapaHog

Sounds like a lot across several sports. Like every year.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: PapaHog on June 09, 2017, 05:11:09 pm
Sounds like a lot across several sports. Like every year.

Why is that? Just such as bad place? Bad admin?

PapaHog

No clue. They've had a lot of young coaches the last few years. You tend to get that with young coaches. Everyone is looking to move up.

old.dole

Yea I heard the head bball coach took and ad job up northeast. That's got to be like 8 or 9 new faces again this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas