• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 - 3A MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, March 21, 2017, 06:47:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

March 21, 2017, 06:47:40 am Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:20:24 pm by 3 Dollar
For a little Spring Break conversation:

1...Harmony Grove-Haskell
2...Rose Bud
3...Tuckerman
4...Harding Academy
5...Bald Knob
6...Smackover
7...Cossatot River
8...Atkins
9...Perryville
10..Rivercrest

;)

As of 4-14-2017:

2...Bald Knob
3...Horatio
4...Rose Bud
5...Tuckerman
6...Smackover
7...Atkins
8...Charleston
9...Rivercrest
10..Clinton

:D

As of 4-22-2017:

2...Bald Knob
3...Horatio
4...Smackover
5...Rose Bud
6...Atkins
7...Tuckerman
8...Walnut Ridge
9...Rivercrest
10..Clinton

;D

As of 4-30-2017:

1...Bald Knob
2...Rose Bud
3...Horatio
4...Smackover
5...Harmony Grove-Haskell
6...Walnut Ridge
7...Tuckerman
8...Perryville
9...Atkins
10..Clinton

>:(

As of 5-9-2017:
Pre-State Tournament

1...Bald Knob
2...Rose Bud
3...Harmony Grove-Haskell
4...Smackover
5...Horatio
6...Genoa Central
7...Atkins
8...Glen Rose
9...Charleston
10..Clinton

:o

BLUEBLOOD

I would definitely list Horatio in top 10, probably around 4-7.  They will have losses to some of the 4A schools in their combined district but if they continue to play the kind of ball they have played so far, they will be a very tough out in postseason.

WHITEchicken

justin1a2

your top 5 are in the same regional

WHITEchicken

Which means at least 1 won't make it to state. And means he is biased

justin1a2

they may all be in the same conference

WHITEchicken

SBALL

Bald Knob beat Rose Bud

Quote from: 3 Dollar on March 21, 2017, 06:47:40 am
For a little Spring Break conversation:

2...Rose Bud
3...Tuckerman
4...Harding Academy
5...Bald Knob
6...Smackover
7...Cossatot River
8...Atkins
9...Perryville
10..Rivercrest

;)

WHITEchicken

FNLsupporter

Bald Knob over Rose Bud 4-1.  Seems to not be much let off from last year. Could be a 4-peat brewing!

WHITEchicken

Smackover 15
Mcgehee 0
Smackover 10
Mcgehee 3

Redwolves8526

Quote from: FNLsupporter on March 29, 2017, 01:57:32 pm
Bald Knob over Rose Bud 4-1.  Seems to not be much let off from last year. Could be a 4-peat brewing!

Has anyone ever done this before? They looked impressive against Rose Bud. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they 4 peat

Eaglemaniac

Y'all better look out for Smackover. They are for real. 2 solid pitchers and good hitters. These girls should end up in Ladyback Stadium.

WHITEchicken

Smackover 5
Harmony grove 0

WHITEchicken

Big game coming up soon with hhg playing rose bud.

snapples3

Rose Bud 9
Tuckerman 2
Final

Rose Bud vs. Haskell Harmony Grove
Tomorrow (Tuesday April 4th, 4:30pm) at Rose Bud
Should be a good game with 2 of the top teams in 3A

WHITEchicken

We might learn a lot from this game/\/\

fearless

Quote from: WHITEchicken on March 30, 2017, 08:04:20 pm
Smackover 5
Harmony grove 0

Which Harmony Grove? Haskell or Camden?

rayzorbackfan

WHITEchicken

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on March 30, 2017, 03:21:06 pm
Y'all better look out for Smackover. They are for real. 2 solid pitchers and good hitters. These girls should end up in Ladyback Stadium.

I agree 100%. The next few years is going to be solid for the Lady Bucks. A lot of young talent coming up next season.

WHITEchicken

Smackover 9
JC 0
Smackover 15
Fordyce 0

BIG_K

3 Dollar

WHITEchicken

I'm assuming 3 dollar doesn't get down south to often. This new one is a laugher. Tuckerman?

Horse Shoe

You'd be a lot more accurate if you had Smackover in the top 3.  This team is loaded, and will be for the next 3-4 years.  One of the few teams in this part of the state in any classification that is this strong hitting top to bottom.  Two GOOD Senior pitchers, and an excellent defense behind them.  It will be a true disappointment if they don't make a strong run for a state title this year.  IMO

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Horse Shoe on April 17, 2017, 04:47:01 pm
You'd be a lot more accurate if you had Smackover in the top 3.  This team is loaded, and will be for the next 3-4 years.  One of the few teams in this part of the state in any classification that is this strong hitting top to bottom.  Two GOOD Senior pitchers, and an excellent defense behind them.  It will be a true disappointment if they don't make a strong run for a state title this year.  IMO

Very solid group all around. Brewer has got a very good arm. I hope she is able to go to college somewhere! also, very good group of kids coming up next year too.

WHITEchicken

Smackover 19
Drew Central 1

Proud Buckaroo

Keep on rolling Lady Bucks!

Horse Shoe

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on April 17, 2017, 06:28:02 pm
Very solid group all around. Brewer has got a very good arm. I hope she is able to go to college somewhere! also, very good group of kids coming up next year too.
Mallory is going to UCA as an invited walk-on. Not many scholarships to hand out for girls.

Horse Shoe

Lady Bucks beat Junction City 6-0 to lock in 1st place and an outright conference championship.  Don't let the score fool ya. Coach Steele let all the Seniors play through the 5th inning on Senior Night. Our normal lineup only starts three Seniors.  Mallory Brewer pitched a complete game, one hit shutout.

Proud Buckaroo

Such a great group of girls. Mallory is the real deal.

WHITEchicken

April 18, 2017, 11:02:51 pm #32 Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 11:48:56 pm by WHITEchicken
Proud Buckaroo can you confirm this about Brewer? I don't really trust many people about Smackover things except you and oldman.

Proud Buckaroo

I can easily just message someone whose very close to the program and confirm it.

Horse Shoe

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on April 19, 2017, 12:42:44 am
I can easily just message someone whose very close to the program and confirm it.
I got my info from her mom. So if you can do better than that, go ahead.

WHITEchicken

Horse shoe. Mallory as of now is not playing Softball at UCA. Not to say she will not get offered but as of now she has not been offered.

Horse Shoe

April 19, 2017, 12:18:50 pm #36 Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 12:28:02 pm by Horse Shoe
Quote from: WHITEchicken on April 19, 2017, 12:10:50 pm
Horse shoe. Mallory as of now is not playing Softball at UCA. Not to say she will not get offered but as of now she has not been offered.
She is going to school at UCA. Was invited to try out as a walk on. Never said she was offered anything, nor did I mean to imply that.  Not that an offer is out of the question, but for now she at least wants to tryout. As of now she is playing softball at Smackover.

WHITEchicken

No what you said is that she is going to UCA as an invited walk on. You did not imply anything. You said it. I was just correcting you.

Horse Shoe

Quote from: WHITEchicken on April 19, 2017, 12:44:12 pm
No what you said is that she is going to UCA as an invited walk on. You did not imply anything. You said it. I was just correcting you.
I guess I did leave out "to tryout as a". My bad. Still plans on going to UCA, softball or not.

jacosportsfreak

Quote from: Horse Shoe on April 17, 2017, 04:47:01 pm

What kind of speeds are these pitchers throwing?

WHITEchicken

Brewer 45
Haynes hit 103 on the gun.
Haha

BIG_K

;D My guess is between 50 to 70 mph ;D

Horse Shoe

Quote from: jacosportsfreak on April 20, 2017, 06:49:10 am
What kind of speeds are these pitchers throwing?
Haynes. Probably in the 50-55 range. She's good on mixing up her pitches and keeping hitters off balance. Very good control.
Brewer. 60-65. Generally gets stronger the longer she's in. Very good control and a good change-up.

BIG_K

;D 60-65, Must be flooded with college offers!  ;D

Horse Shoe

Quote from: BIG_K on April 21, 2017, 12:57:45 pm
;D 60-65, Must be flooded with college offers!  ;D
Well, 55-60 might be a little more accurate.  But Hey, I am from Smackover.  We have been known to fudge a little.   ::)

WHITEchicken

3 Dollar

WHITEchicken

Horse Shoe

Smackover Lady Bucks ended their regular season with a 12-1, 5 inning victory over Camden Harmony Grove.
Game was played 4-25-17

BIG_K

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas