• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pastor Penguins 1A-7A state champs for Boys and Girls

Started by Pastor Penguin, March 06, 2017, 07:56:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastor Penguin

1A Girls- Wonderview 1A Boys- Guy Perkins
2A Girls- Quitman      2A Boys- Earle
3A Girls-Valley Springs 3A Boys- Episcopal
4A Girls- Pocahontas 4A Boys- Baptist Prep
5A Girls- Parkview     5A Boys- Parkview
6A Girls- Marion        6A Boys- El Dorado
7A Girls- NLR           7A Boys- Northside

thebigman3

You got el dorado beating Jobesboro? Do you know how good Jonesborro is? their top 15 in the nation

Pastor Penguin

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 06, 2017, 09:09:13 pm
You got el dorado beating Jobesboro? Do you know how good Jonesborro is? their top 15 in the nation
both teams start 0-0 though. Remember how favored Malik Monk was to win it all last year?

Central Ark

Quote from: Pastor Penguin on March 06, 2017, 09:12:25 pm
both teams start 0-0 though. Remember how favored Malik Monk was to win it all last year?

Give me Jonesboro. A much better team and better coached than El Dorado

PeedeecreekBoy99

Central Ark

Friday at 3:30. Biggest game of the weekend, and thats the time it gets...

PeedeecreekBoy99

That's pretty stupid! I wanted to watch that game but i wont be able to.. any team thats #15 in the nation should get a better showtime then 3:15. In fact i think all teams should play after 5:00 with it being the state finals that way it will give parents, uncles, friends family members and fans a better chance to see the game. I mean it is the STATE FINALS no matter who you are

Central Ark

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Central Ark on March 06, 2017, 09:57:26 pm
Mills/ Parkview got the Thursday 5:15 game
to me Thursday just isn't a good day for a state final.

Central Ark

Especially a game that features 3 future Razorbacks, and at least 3 other division 1 players

PeedeecreekBoy99

And its not fair to the parents fans and family or the players that have worked hard to make it to the state finals! Wish there was a way that every finals game would be played friday and Saturday

thebigman3

Quote from: Pastor Penguin on March 06, 2017, 09:12:25 pm
Malik was one player though. and went 1-10 from the 3pt line. This Jonesboro team is something else! Not taking any respect from El dorado though! I think it'll be a great game. Just giving Jonesboro the edge.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 06, 2017, 10:51:45 pm
Malik was one player though. and went 1-10 from the 3pt line. This Jonesboro team is something else! Not taking any respect from El dorado though! I think it'll be a great game. Just giving Jonesboro the edge.
sure is a bummer that this game cant be played at a better time :(

thebigman3

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 06, 2017, 10:57:32 pm
sure is a bummer that this game cant be played at a better time :(
I will be attending this game

Ozark Hog

All the team are 0 and 0, you can throw records out the window,this time of year anything can happen, all it takes is one bad shooting day from any team.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Pastor Penguin on March 06, 2017, 07:56:28 pm
1A Girls- Wonderview 1A Boys- Guy Perkins
2A Girls- Quitman      2A Boys- Earle
3A Girls-Valley Springs 3A Boys- Episcopal
4A Girls- Pocahontas 4A Boys- Baptist Prep
5A Girls- Parkview     5A Boys- Parkview
6A Girls- Marion        6A Boys- El Dorado
7A Girls- NLR           7A Boys- Northside
well looks like your gonnastart out 0-1...

BigLion10

Prolly start out 0-2 banner I got Mills this game

Pastor Penguin

BigLion10

elvis26

;D that is a stupid time for the Jonesboro and Eldorado basketball game!!!!!! you cant fix stupid though!!!!!!!!

Pastor Penguin

Okay the first game was a bad call but come on now...the boys game was a toss up give me a break   :D

BigLion10

Pastor Penguin

HorseFeathers

Quote from: elvis26 on March 09, 2017, 07:19:24 pm
;D that is a stupid time for the Jonesboro and Eldorado basketball game!!!!!! you cant fix stupid though!!!!!!!!

Random draw if I remember correctly

Brian G

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 06, 2017, 10:51:45 pm
Malik was one player though. and went 1-10 from the 3pt line.
Actually he was 0-10 in the book but truly 0-14.

BigLion10

Pastor Penguin

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 09, 2017, 07:44:42 pm
Welll you might be 0-3😂
if I go 0-4 I'm flip flopping all teams for Friday and Saturday 😂

BigLion10

BigLion10

BannerMountainMan

Pastor Penguin

IM SELLING MY SECRETS FOR THE NCAA MARCH MADNESS COMING UP!!! SELLING TO HIGHEST BIDDER STARTS AT A THOUSAND

thebigman3

Quote from: Pastor Penguin on March 09, 2017, 09:01:17 pm
IM SELLING MY SECRETS FOR THE NCAA MARCH MADNESS COMING UP!!! SELLING TO HIGHEST BIDDER STARTS AT A THOUSAND
From these predictions here I think i'll pass lol

Pastor Penguin

OB11

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 06, 2017, 09:52:33 pm
That's pretty stupid! I wanted to watch that game but i wont be able to.. any team thats #15 in the nation should get a better showtime then 3:15. In fact i think all teams should play after 5:00 with it being the state finals that way it will give parents, uncles, friends family members and fans a better chance to see the game. I mean it is the STATE FINALS no matter who you are

Jonesboro is ranked 5th in the nation.

Pastor Penguin

March 10, 2017, 09:27:13 am #36 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:29:53 am by Pastor Penguin
Quote from: OB11 on March 10, 2017, 09:23:46 am
Jonesboro is ranked 5th in the nation.
1983 NC STATE YOU GOTTA BELIEVE. EL DORADO BRINGING IT HOME

HorseFeathers

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 06, 2017, 09:52:33 pm

I quoted your post....But this isn't exactly aimed at you.... But I love the irony of the people who complain that the AAA is all about money....And then turn around and say potential attendance(gate money) should be takeb into account for when state finals times are set

That said....I could agree with the no games before 5:00 except on Saturday....But that would a day or two to the game schedule....

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 10, 2017, 09:44:32 am
I quoted your post....But this isn't exactly aimed at you.... But I love the irony of the people who complain that the AAA is all about money....And then turn around and say potential attendance(gate money) should be takeb into account for when state finals times are set

That said....I could agree with the no games before 5:00 except on Saturday....But that would a day or two to the game schedule....
i dont ever complain about the AAA being all about money! i just was saying some of the gametimes could be better.

Pastor Penguin

Pastor Penguin

BannerMountainMan

Pastor Penguin

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 10, 2017, 04:02:40 pm
Boy am I glad you picked Guy Perkins
I can tell you one thing...I bet Guy Perkins ain't happy I picked Guy Perkins

BigLion10

Pastor Penguin

Pastor Penguin

BannerMountainMan

Pastor Penguin

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 10, 2017, 06:40:22 pm
You'll get the next game I believe
just jinxed me then. Everyone was so sure about the Wonderview game...then that didn't end well

BigLion10

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas