• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State, Day 5

Started by BannerChaser95, March 02, 2017, 10:23:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

Quote from: 94hogs on March 03, 2017, 05:56:07 pm
Wow. A response without being a donkey. Rare. But ya that would be very nice for 1-a.
Nashville was about as nice a venue for 1a as it gets, Harrison had enough room, and daddy eagles joint was nice a few years back.  Got to know, however, if Kirby has two teams playing and it's within 3 hrs drive, better get there an hour early for a choice seat, 30 min early for a seat at all.  Those folks love bball, and want to watch no matter who is playing.

Chicky

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 06:07:51 pm
and that is stupid about tomorrow..2 games..close the doors..2 more games 12$
been that way on semi final day since the beginning of time

bhartgen

Guy 44
County line 32
4:00 left in 3

bhartgen

Guy 47
County line 40
End of 3

bhartgen

Guy 57
County line 43
5:43 left in 4

bhartgen

Guy 63
County line 45
2:19 left

Bigleague

Go on home county line.   Join Kirby.   Same thing every year.  Both top 4 year in and year out.   Yet we never see them in hot springs. 

lineman76

Win or lose at least county line does it with home town kids

bhartgen

March 03, 2017, 06:49:19 pm #108 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 07:19:04 pm by bhartgen
Guy 71
County line 45
Final

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bigleague on March 03, 2017, 06:45:06 pm
Go on home county line.   Join Kirby.   Same thing every year.  Both top 4 year in and year out.   Yet we never see them in hot springs. 

Your just upset that your prediction of bay vs Kirby in the finals (back in january) didn't pan out very well.... Btw I'm still not bigtiger either...

Central Ark

SlamminAllStar

Quote from: HorseFeathers link=topic=151235.msg3465438#msg3465438quote author=Bigleague link=topic=151235.msg3465434#msg3465434 date=1488588306]
I was just thinking that!  Top teams of the state.  +1 Bigleague

thebigman3

Guy-Perkins just sent a message with that one. They play like that this next game. I believe they're state champs!

bhartgen

March 03, 2017, 07:20:29 pm #113 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 07:42:17 pm by bhartgen
Norfork 36
Kingston 18
Half

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Bigleague on March 03, 2017, 06:45:06 pm
Aside from Bay name a team always going to state finals?? I mean I guess I'm missing something but to be one of the last 8-4 teams playing EVERY single season. The only way to be a decent teams to make trips to the final 2 teams? lol Kirby has a record of 2-1 against teams in final four at this point pending Bradley - ICC and if Bradley makes it. Kirbys closest game with Bradley was 30+ points and would make Kirby 4-1 against teams. The only loss happened to be in state. That happens sometimes. Kirby Shirley guy and County Line are top 4. But because Kirby and county line don't win against the other two then they must be horrible. GET out of here with that mess haha. Congrats to Guy Perkins and Shirley they deserve it. I wished Kirby could historical be on the level with Shirley. Gets tiring to be top 4 year in and year out. All those banners for nothing huh? Lolololol

Bomberman

HorseFeathers

BannerMountainMan

You stop Carson Smith and you win every time..

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 07:48:12 pm
You stop Carson Smith and you win every time..
No one asked you. Continue to sit in the stand and cheer on your team. Most people say they played good. You act like your defense won  the game. Keep eating the popcorn. Lol both teams played good and y'all got a coupel extra rebounds that won the game. Congrats and good luck.

bhartgen

Norfork 55
Kingston 28
End of 3

PantherPride94

Quote from: bhartgen on March 03, 2017, 07:58:40 pm
Norfork 55
Kingston 28
End of 3

Looks like that WV rematch will happen.  Different results.

bhartgen

Norfork 67
Kingston 39
Final

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 03, 2017, 07:50:54 pm
No one asked you. Continue to sit in the stand and cheer on your team. Most people say they played good. You act like your defense won  the game. Keep eating the popcorn. Lol both teams played good and y'all got a coupel extra rebounds that won the game. Congrats and good luck.
HF asked me but I accidentally put in on here instead..I'm sorry  :'(

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 08:10:36 pm
HF asked me but I accidentally put in on here instead..I'm sorry  :'(
it's all good. Congrats to your boys.

motox202

Quote from: PantherPride94 on March 03, 2017, 08:02:27 pm
Agreed. Would love to be there tomorrow to watch this game.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 03, 2017, 08:17:39 pm
it's all good. Congrats to your boys.
yall have a good chance next year?? What I am really asking is how many seniors you got?

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 08:23:02 pm
yall have a good chance next year?? What I am really asking is how many seniors you got?
2 seniors starting. 32&23 and 3 is a jr graduating early. Return 2 and 40.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 03, 2017, 08:28:13 pm
any 9th graders gonna get some playing time?

BlueDevilFan

Great game to watch this evening, Kirby players and coach are a class act.  I got to meet several of them when we played them earlier in the year. 

Shirley in the final 4 this hasn't happened in 10 years, and as a Blue Devil Fan I'm ecstatic.

StateChamps09

lineman76

Quote from: BlueDevilFan on March 03, 2017, 08:36:03 pm
Great game to watch this evening, Kirby players and coach are a class act.  I got to meet several of them when we played them earlier in the year. 

Shirley in the final 4 this hasn't happened in 10 years, and as a Blue Devil Fan I'm ecstatic.
i agree the Kirby coach and kids are a class act very polite

bhartgen

Bradley 16
ICC 13
End of 1

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 08:28:53 pm
any 9th graders gonna get some playing time?
the Jr high boys went undefeated. Have a couple that will contribute as sophomores and may even move the 8th grader up starting next year as a freshman. Who knows. He's 40's younger brother. And then the girls coach, his son is in jr high. Either a freshman or an 8th grader. Both may get to move up. Not sure.

bhartgen

Bradley 16
ICC 19
4:54 in the 2

bhartgen

Bradley 21
ICC 25
End of 2

thebigman3

Quote from: lineman76 on March 03, 2017, 06:48:14 pm
Win or lose at least county line does it with home town kids
Omg. sore loser. Always got excuses. Name one kid on that roster that wasn't there last year. There is only one starter that didn't play Junior high with guy. Do your research before you start talking crap. I hope Baseball goes well for y'all. And y'all did play a great game tonight! Kudos. some of yalls kids can shoot lights out.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 03, 2017, 08:28:13 pm

3 is graduating a whole year early? That's impressive.

bhartgen

Bradley 34
ICC 42
End of 3

bhartgen

Bradley 40
ICC 45

5:46 left in 4

bhartgen

Bradley 46
ICC 53

1:55

Catfish

bhartgen

Bradley 48
ICC 59

1:13

bhartgen

Bradley 50
ICC 67
On a 2 hand slam at the buzzer by 4

Final

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: PantherPride94 on March 03, 2017, 08:02:27 pm
can Norfork end there 2 game losing streak to WV. These girls eliminated them from state last year  60 to 37. In November it was much closer with WV winning 59 to 46. Should be a great game

audiogirl

Thanks for the updates. Would love to see Norfork and Bay girls go to the finals.

SlamminAllStar

Quote from: bhartgen on March 03, 2017, 09:39:32 pm
Bradley 50
ICC 67
On a 2 hand slam at the buzzer by 4

Final
Chosen 1 said this team sucked.  Well?!

BannerMountainMan

I heard that freshman can flat out play

Ballislife1

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 03, 2017, 09:02:14 pm
Omg. sore loser. Always got excuses. Name one kid on that roster that wasn't there last year. There is only one starter that didn't play Junior high with guy. Do your research before you start talking crap. I hope Baseball goes well for y'all. And y'all did play a great game tonight! Kudos. some of yalls kids can shoot lights out.
No ones ever going to forget that guys best players is straight from greenbrier. His little brother still goes to school at greenbrier.. so I'm wondering how that works... take him out of your "home grown" roster and you aren't in a state game.

StateChamps09

Quote from: Ballislife1 on March 03, 2017, 10:12:41 pm
No ones ever going to forget that guys best players is straight from greenbrier. His little brother still goes to school at greenbrier.. so I'm wondering how that works... take him out of your "home grown" roster and you aren't in a state game.

Butttt he's there legally, and we're in semis sooooooooo, next topic ;)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ballislife1 on March 03, 2017, 10:12:41 pm

And Greenbrier released young Mr Ballard after he requested to school choice to Guy....Recruiting or not, it was done legally so drop the subject

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas