• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When did "Last Man Standing" start

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 06, 2017, 03:04:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Great series, I just didn't know how old it was because it looks older but I have never heard of it till this year. I also ain't looked to see how old it is either😂

Chief_Osceola™

I think this may have been the first season.  I watched every episode and thought it was great.  It seems to me that it takes as much or more mental toughness to make it through than physical strength.  Those ruck marches looked brutal though.

Made

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on February 08, 2017, 10:33:18 pm
I think this may have been the first season.  I watched every episode and thought it was great.  It seems to me that it takes as much or more mental toughness to make it through than physical strength.  Those ruck marches looked brutal though.
lol had to look it up, I found it a couple years ago. started in 2011 in its 6th season, love the humor, love when folks from home improvement come back on/to the show with cameo's.

OB11

Quote from: Made on February 09, 2017, 02:22:17 pm
lol had to look it up, I found it a couple years ago. started in 2011 in its 6th season, love the humor, love when folks from home improvement come back on/to the show with cameo's.
Quote from: Made on February 09, 2017, 02:22:17 pm

Are y'all talking about the same show?? Lol

Made

Quote from: OB11 on February 09, 2017, 03:41:44 pm
Are y'all talking about the same show?? Lol
lol maybe not now that I read chief's post. I am talking about the tim allen show

OB11

Quote from: Made on February 09, 2017, 04:20:40 pm
lol maybe not now that I read chief's post. I am talking about the tim allen show

That's what I thought of at first and then he mentioned marches and mental toughness over physical toughness and I was confused. Haha

Chief_Osceola™

Never mind, I'm thinking about The Selection.

It's a show on History Channel where 30 civilians go through special forces training like the seals, rangers, and green berets go through. A lot of it is taken from the BUD/S (the seal training). This past season only a few finished the program.

Anyway, carry on.

BannerMountainMan

Yeah Last Man Standing has Tim Allen in it 😂

bleudog

Hallmark channel shows the older episodes.

Longfellow

It's on Netflix as well. I've only seen a few episodes, but Tim Allen is as good here as he was on home improvement

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas