• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CLASS 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Started by Lumberjacks714, December 06, 2016, 06:34:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 12, 2016, 04:39:25 pm
SaintMaximus are you in PR tonight for the Jr High game?

Cheer is getting a break until after the Christmas break... Are you going?  We don't have a single 9th grade girl playing... The boys team is pretty good...

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 12, 2016, 04:51:36 pm
Cheer is getting a break until after the Christmas break... Are you going?  We don't have a single 9th grade girl playing... The boys team is pretty good...
Yeah I'm up here. My son is playing on the 8th grade and daughter cheering for the Jr High

Our 8th boys are winning, yalls 9th will prob beat ours. One of our best players just quit.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 12, 2016, 05:11:27 pm
Yeah I'm up here. My son is playing on the 8th grade and daughter cheering for the Jr High

Our 8th boys are winning, yalls 9th will prob beat ours. One of our best players just quit.

Russell in the 9th grade team is fun to watch... He's the big back on 9th grade, can't miss him...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 12, 2016, 05:11:27 pm

There is a new gym in Fayetteville that is awesome, very old shool!!!  You and your son are welcome to join us anytime!!!

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 12, 2016, 05:30:37 pm
There is a new gym in Fayetteville that is awesome, very old shool!!!  You and your son are welcome to join us anytime!!!
You recruiting us now too?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 12, 2016, 06:59:49 pm
You recruiting us now too?

It's not official yet...  Need 40 times, your son's 135 rep record, squat, pro shuttle, 10, 20, etc...  How did the 9th grade boys do?

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 13, 2016, 07:36:30 am
It's not official yet...  Need 40 times, your son's 135 rep record, squat, pro shuttle, 10, 20, etc...  How did the 9th grade boys do?

Don't forget. W2

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on December 13, 2016, 08:01:05 am
Don't forget. W2

Well of course... Must be in the top 2%...  Unless little Johnny is really fast....

bigchief72455

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 13, 2016, 08:09:03 am
Well of course... Must be in the top 2%...  Unless little Johnny is really fast....
And he must be able to pat his head and rub his stomach at the same time. Coordination people. We have to have standards.

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 13, 2016, 07:36:30 am
135? What is this, 4th grade? We warm up with 225. I'll get you my bank account information later to set up the deposits.

And Shiloh won by like 20 or so. Last I saw it was around 50-30ish.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 13, 2016, 09:23:01 am
135? What is this, 4th grade? We warm up with 225. I'll get you my bank account information later to set up the deposits.

And Shiloh won by like 20 or so. Last I saw it was around 50-30ish.

Jr high combine - 135 rep out
High school- 185 rep out
College-  225

One of the kids I trained I took to a TX combine when he was in 9th grade and he set and still holds the 135 rep out record (for the state of TX).  I think he hit 57 reps....

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 13, 2016, 09:27:06 am
Jr high combine - 135 rep out
High school- 185 rep out
College-  225

One of the kids I trained I took to a TX combine when he was in 9th grade and he set and still holds the 135 rep out record (for the state of TX).  I think he hit 57 reps....
Is this kid still in school? Did you work with Harvill?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 13, 2016, 09:28:19 am

Yes, Harvill and I were very close... Harvill had bench and squats down.  I worked with him in other areas- shoulders, back, biceps and triceps.  We would go to my dad's farm and do uphill sprints with a weighted vest and sledgehammer stuff.  Worked out with me starting in 8th grade.  The other kid graduated a couple years ago, Chandler Smith... He peaked a little early and started having knee and shoulder issues...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 13, 2016, 09:28:19 am

Jake Strode from Elkins joined us this year too... Great competitor!  I have a feeling he will be with the group for years to come... Certified meat head now :)....  Oh and my rate is $0.00

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 13, 2016, 09:35:14 am
Yes, Harvill and I were very close... Harvill had bench and squats down.  I worked with him in other areas- shoulders, back, biceps and triceps.  We would go to my dad's farm and do uphill sprints with a weighted vest and sledgehammer stuff.  Worked out with me starting in 8th grade.  The other kid graduated a couple years ago, Chandler Smith... He peaked a little early and started having knee and shoulder issues...
Sorry buddy. Harvill was absurdly strong. I recall a play where my nephew was running through the LOS and Harvill reached out and nearly took his head off

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 13, 2016, 09:49:56 am
Sorry buddy. Harvill was absurdly strong. I recall a play where my nephew was running through the LOS and Harvill reached out and nearly took his head off

Yes, he was a beast!  I could show him a new exercise and in a few months he would max it out and have to resort to heavy weight and high reps...  That kid worked harder than anybody I remember...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas