• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tevin Brewer commits to UAFS?

Started by BirdCall, November 08, 2016, 11:01:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BirdCall

Can somebody clarify if he had any D1 offers or not? Seen him play numerous of times and he should not be playing for UAFS next year no offense to them. Hate that the D1s are sleeping on him because of his height. The kid can go get it and is the best PG in the state hands down no one can guard him 1on1.

rammer

I agree.  He is really fun to watch. I think he will be at a D1 school in a year or two.

pridgehog

It's a great fit for Tevin. His family will be able to come to his home games. Very proud for him!

BirdCall

Do you guys think Tevin should go JUCO or to a nice PREP school to get the offers he deserves just a thought since he would be able to be seen and more exposure?

Grizzlyfan

Tevin is super fun to watch and plays with the heart of a lion.  But he too small for most d1 programs to take a chance.  I think UAFS is a perfect fit for him. 

Razorback Red

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on November 10, 2016, 03:25:38 pm
Tevin is super fun to watch and plays with the heart of a lion.  But he too small for most d1 programs to take a chance.  I think UAFS is a perfect fit for him.

I agree.  He is my favorite player to watch over the past 2 seasons because he can do so much, but at the D1 level he would have to develop into a pure shooter.  Hard to be that size and take the ball into the lane at the next level. 

I hope he has a fantastic career at UAFS!

BirdCall

Quote from: Razorback Red on November 10, 2016, 06:19:23 pm
I agree.  He is my favorite player to watch over the past 2 seasons because he can do so much, but at the D1 level he would have to develop into a pure shooter.  Hard to be that size and take the ball into the lane at the next level. 

I hope he has a fantastic career at UAFS!

So your saying right now he is not a pure shooter? I don't think you have seen him play much to say that because he can ISO you and make the three, he can catch/shoot o make the three, and if you go under the screen you are giving him a wide open shot. Schools do hate because of his size I just wish some D1 would give him a shot cause he will produce for sure. Best point guard in the state hands down he last year.

Brian G

Looking forward to seeing Tevin and the rest of the Grizzlies on Tuesday night in the season opener at FHS.

BirdCall

Does anyone know the score to the game FHS vs NHS?

BirdCall

Does anyone know the score to the game FHS vs NHS?

Brian G

NS ending up winning around 56-46.  Fay led until the end of the 3rd.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: B.G. on November 15, 2016, 08:31:39 pm
NS ending up winning around 56-46.  Fay led until the end of the 3rd.
And Tevin led the scoring.  Ahead of UA commit Isaiah Joe.  I love Joe as well, but Tevin is the leader of the team.

businesstron

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on November 16, 2016, 09:07:05 am
And Tevin led the scoring.  Ahead of UA commit Isaiah Joe.  I love Joe as well, but Tevin is the leader of the team.

Tevin had 29 and Isaiah Joe had 20.  I been out of the loop with Summer basketball but did Isaiah have that good of a summer?

BirdCall

Does anyone have Northsides full basketball schedule?

Grizzlyfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas