• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central

Started by Maynard G Krebs, October 07, 2016, 11:30:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Maynard G Krebs

Just saw the Bryant/Central score.  Not seen Central this year, but have seen Bryant play.  Begs the question, will Central win any more games this year.

Yellowcake

Looking at their schedule, I say they won't.
And such a promising start. Maybe scooter has lost his touch.

Maynard G Krebs

October 08, 2016, 02:15:23 pm #2 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 08:21:16 am by Maynard G Krebs
Maybe they can win the Catholic game.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 08, 2016, 02:15:23 pm
Maybe they can win the Catholic game
Has no else had the same trouble with the Catholic running back #1 that Northside had?  His name was Sammy something or other.  A pretty good Grizzly defense couldn't get him down most of the night.  3 big plays kept Northside from losing that one at home.

Maynard G Krebs

Never thought they would play Cabot close.  Cabot is missing that QB of theirs. 

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 14, 2016, 10:48:34 pm
Never thought they would play Cabot close.  Cabot is missing that QB of theirs.
Barnes?

Redwolves8526

DuckyDon

One good thing going for them....is they play Catholic, so there is a chance for 1 more win.

Yellowcake

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 10, 2016, 08:56:00 am
Has no else had the same trouble with the Catholic running back #1 that Northside had?  His name was Sammy something or other.  A pretty good Grizzly defense couldn't get him down most of the night.  3 big plays kept Northside from losing that one at home.

I saw Catholic play Jonesboro. Sammy had three runs of 70 or more yards. He is great. Slippery and fast. Deceptively as to both. He is fun to watch.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 08, 2016, 02:15:23 pm
Maybe they can win the Catholic game

And then again, maybe not

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 22, 2016, 09:23:01 am
And then again, maybe not

A true toss up, but I pick LRC 😏

Maynard G Krebs

Maynard G Krebs

November 04, 2016, 08:39:27 am #12 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:10:05 am by Maynard G Krebs
Central lost by 2 scores last night. The Tigers were down by 3 or 4 TDs before switching QBs.  After the change, Central out scores Catholic, but as their coach was quoted in the Dem/Gaz, the deficit was too much to overcome. 

Current coach is 30-47. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas