• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IT

Started by AirWarren, August 17, 2016, 12:50:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

bdubyab60

Only thing besides spiders I've ever been afraid of was this clown when I was a kid

AirWarren

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 06, 2016, 08:40:01 pm
Only thing besides spiders I've ever been afraid of was this clown when I was a kid

Amen. I am ready to see it though.

sixthman

I read the book as a teen. It's the only thing I've ever read or watched that kept me up at night.

I was stoked when the mini series came out, only to be dissapointed. It followed the book closely enough, but there was something that didn't translate to the t.v. screen. I hope this remake is better and does the book justice.

AirWarren

Quote from: sixthman on October 09, 2016, 11:52:53 pm
I read the book as a teen. It's the only thing I've ever read or watched that kept me up at night.

I was stoked when the mini series came out, only to be dissapointed. It followed the book closely enough, but there was something that didn't translate to the t.v. screen. I hope this remake is better and does the book justice.

Honestly. I wouldn't get your hopes up. This rendition is being vaulted as super dark, violent, and plenty of gore. Not a recipe for following of literature.

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

I hope they don't follow the book to the letter with the ritual of chud scene

AirWarren

AirWarren

OB11

I saw the preview on Twitter as I was scrolling through my feed and I watched it without sound....absolutely terrified me.

AirWarren

The official trailer has been dropped. Intense.

bdubyab60

Yeah this looks freaky as crap

Ventman

I'm ready for this one.

nastynice

September 13, 2017, 02:35:03 pm #12 Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:16:58 pm by nastynice
Four of us went and saw this Saturday evening and loved it. The wife and her BF thought it was scary as ______!  I thought it was intense but not too scary. Loved the comedy mixed in with it. The kid actors were great..........It's definitely one of those movies you have to see on the big screen.   Worth every penny!

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!!!!!! 🤡🤡🤡

AirWarren

Quote from: nastynice on September 13, 2017, 02:35:03 pm
Four of us went and saw this Saturday evening and loved it. The wife and her BF thought it was scary as ______!  I thought it was intense but not too scary. Loved the comedy mixed in with it. The kid actors were great..........It's definitely one of those movies you have to see on the big screen.   Worth every penny!

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see.

bdubyab60

It's a good movie but wasn't as scary too me as it was when I was younger. Darn adulthood. Clown was still freaky though

Paw-Paw

Sequel got announced for September 6, 2019.

OB11

I've seen the original movie. Is this a shot-for-shot remake or is it a lot different?

nastynice

September 26, 2017, 06:44:06 pm #17 Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 08:10:47 pm by nastynice
They took the old movie and split it into 2 movies. The first one (Ch 1)that came out couple weeks ago, is when they're kids only. The next one (Ch2) in 2019, will be when they're adults.......It's way better than the original one IMHO.

bdubyab60

Quote from: OB11 on September 26, 2017, 11:29:24 am
I've seen the original movie. Is this a shot-for-shot remake or is it a lot different?
A lot more graphic for sure. Slight differences

AirWarren

Finally watched. I enjoyed.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas