• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Slow year here?

Started by arreferee, April 05, 2016, 04:06:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arreferee

Is it just me or has this been a slow year on this board (Official's Timeout)?

Has the officiating gotten better or have the naysayers just decided it's not worth the fight anymore?  ;D

george7244

Its pretty much dead right now but hopefully it will pick up wheh football season gets closer. At least there was some lively discussion when the politics board was going before the powers that be took it down

Lions84

Watching some HS baseball down here and I been well pleased with consistency I see from the strike zone this year. Plus we are waiting to see what chances comes out from the Federation and the NCAA.

sevenof400

I'm wondering if traffic is down on FF this year.  With the exploding number of social media outlets, it seems as if fewer folks pass through these parts now.  Either that, or the noisy ones have just moved on......   ;D

george7244

I don't believe that the traffic is down because of more social media outlets but because you have to be so careful about what you say so that you don't offend some of these puddin-pantys on here. If you offend them then you get suspended for threatening them. JMHO

Lions84

I know I am one of very few folks who keeps up with their HS football teams When You lived out of state for nearly 25 years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas