• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs. Ole Miss

Started by Coach Venny Slocombe, November 03, 2015, 07:08:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Wins?

Arkansas
8 (66.7%)
Ole Miss
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 10, 2015, 07:08:41 pm

Romeo

That top quality education at Pulaski Academy came to use big time tonight.

BrianfromCarlisle

Sportscenter #1 if there ever was one

bdubyab60

I'm with you Brian. Craziest ending to a Hog game I've seen

Brian G

bdubyab60

One more win and bowl eligible fellas.

WPWells

We win at least two of the last three.

BrianfromCarlisle

I have been hard over the years on BA. But ever since the Auburn game, he has become Mr. Clutch. I would not be shocked to see Hogs win out.

7AFBFAN

I have never been happier for BA! He deserved a performance like today. What a great group of receivers and thank you BB for going for two. WPS!!!!!!

bdubyab60

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 07, 2015, 06:43:37 pm
I have been hard over the years on BA. But ever since the Auburn game, he has become Mr. Clutch. I would not be shocked to see Hogs win out.
Defense has got to step it up. I can't take these games like this much more lol

HorseFeathers

First hogs game that I've watched from beginning to end this year....and dang what a game

WPWells

7AFBFAN

We may not win a championship but as hog fans we have been blessed with so many awesome games and wins over the years. Games like this will help recruiting as well. Great to be a razorback!

fbhound

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 07, 2015, 06:28:47 pm
THAT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
OMG..... Just got in from work 30 min ago and never heard the score. You mean we WON over Ole Miss? Can't be!!  Gotta read the comments I guess. I am shocked ....

bdubyab60

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on November 07, 2015, 06:45:02 pm
I have never been happier for BA! He deserved a performance like today. What a great group of receivers and thank you BB for going for two. WPS!!!!!!
BA has been lights out since the Auburn game. This is the leadership this team needed. BB put the game in his hands and he came through again.

And I don't know about you guys but we were due some luck.

BrianfromCarlisle

Why was the idiot announcer worried about who touched it first on the lateral?

AirWarren

Quote from: B.G. on November 07, 2015, 06:39:49 pm
Happy.

Words cannot explain that. Amazing effort. #18 goes down.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on November 07, 2015, 06:35:52 pm
That top quality education at Pulaski Academy came to use big time tonight.

Best education money can buy!

AirWarren

6 touch wins for BA. Clutch.

7AFBFAN

I had to stop listening to drive time sports with all the BA bashing. It will be fun to turn it back on this week.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on November 07, 2015, 08:03:47 pm
I had to stop listening to drive time sports with all the BA bashing. It will be fun to turn it back on this week.

Why? It'll be the same callers singing praises to BA

AirWarren

Anyone hear coach bielema's slip in the pressor? He is awesome hahaha

He deserves some husband and wife time :D

7AFBFAN

Quote from: HF on November 07, 2015, 08:05:42 pm

You are probably right.

7AFBFAN

Quote from: AirWarren on November 07, 2015, 08:07:43 pm

That was hilarious. His face looked a little red.

BrianfromCarlisle

WPWells

"I'm ready to hop on my wife"

AirWarren

Hey, big win. Loves his wife. Any man would do the same. I know I would if I was in his position. The man needs some relax time with the Mrs!!!

bdubyab60

It was pretty funny lol

Proud Buckaroo

Over/under how many people complain about him saying that on TV? Lol.

BrianfromCarlisle

Proud Buckaroo

I probably scared my neighbors when I saw the lateral play. Then my TV went out because channel 8 decided to cut to some LSU Stuff. My wife looked up the score... I screamed so freaking loud. Lol.

bdubyab60

Quote from: HF on November 07, 2015, 08:05:42 pm

Ive been critical of BA myself, many have. But I think many have just wanted him to turn the corner, potential has always been there. He finally had something good happen a few games back and it has carried over. He has been lights out and not just putting up numbers. Making clutch, big plays like we need him to do. That's has has also carried over to other players making big plays.

We need someone on the defense to do the same

AirWarren

Yup, we need someone to step up on defense and close a game.

BrianfromCarlisle

When is the last time the Hogs had a really good cover corner?

AirWarren

AirWarren

Dominique Reed. What a game today.

Drew Morgan. Can't say enough about this kid too. Cornelius looked great today too.

ricepig

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 07, 2015, 08:38:11 pm
When is the last time the Hogs had a really good cover corner?

Cornelius isn't too bad, but they usually just eat up the other side and the middle.

BrianfromCarlisle

Cornelius?  And who are you talking about in 06-07?

zebradynasty

WRs are getting better some good coaching going on there combined with common sense. If Reed can run 4.3 forty no way he shouldn't get open. In college a WR that fast is very hard to cover even if they run poor routes! Unfortunately I'm not sure if the DB's are getting worse! Poor coverage, poor tackling, poor technique, 20 yards off the wr and backpeddling at the snap of the ball, WHO does that in the SEC ??? The Henry and Sprinkle combo is deadly and so unique. Henry is a given in NFL but Sprinkle is really developing into a nice NFL prospect.

ricepig

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 07, 2015, 08:54:33 pm
Cornelius?  And who are you talking about in 06-07?

I'm talking about Jared Cornelius this year, he's actually pretty good. AW mentioned 06 & 07.

WPWells

I think you mean Jared Collins. Jared Cornelius is a receiver

BrianfromCarlisle

BrianfromCarlisle

ricepig

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 07, 2015, 09:09:23 pm
I think you mean Jared Collins. Jared Cornelius is a receiver

True, true, mental mistake, I'll never do it again, maybe.......

ricepig

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 07, 2015, 09:10:32 pm
Do you mean Jared Collins?

Yeah, he's usually at least in the picture when they catch it and has broken up a few. All of their tackling has been poor this year, after much improvement last year.

BrianfromCarlisle

DJ Dean may get there. He had a huge hit on the play at the end of regulation

ricepig

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 07, 2015, 09:24:50 pm
DJ Dean may get there. He had a huge hit on the play at the end of regulation

Yeah, all DB's get burned, but we need 4* guys there, and better tackling by all of them.

beach bum

November 07, 2015, 09:47:47 pm #146 Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 09:50:03 pm by beach bum
I think all the people that were on talk radio earlier in the year acting like quarterbacks just grew on trees are silenced for good now. I am happy for Brandon Allen. He deserves it. He has been nothing but a class act and demonstrated the utmost character in his time at Arkansas. What a great young man. Sometimes things are more than just what is on the field. You can tell he was raised by his dad well and I am not talking about football.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on November 07, 2015, 09:47:47 pm
I think all the people that were on talk radio earlier in the year acting like quarterbacks just grew on trees are silenced for good now. I am happy for Brandon Allen. He deserves it. He has been nothing but a class act and demonstrated the utmost character in his time at Arkansas. What a great young man. Sometimes things are more than just what is on the field. You can tell he was raised by his dad well and I am not talking about football.

+1

People I work with have been bashing on him for 2 years because he's not clutch like Joe Montana....when they make this argument you just shake you head while facepalming.....

pioneers

In all seriousness BA is top 3 qb in sec and rite now idk if anybody has played better than him the past 3 weeks.

HorseFeathers

66 Completions on 95 attempts 940 Yards 11 TD and 1 INT...pretty impressive

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas