• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Football 2015

Started by WPWells, September 04, 2015, 08:53:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Not blocking anyone. They literally brought every player on first down and we just run right in to it. No play action to Henry. We have not responded to any challenge from Toledo

BrianfromCarlisle

Saying the o line is awful is offensive to the word awful

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

3 yards and at snap we have no one within 15 yards of any receiver

BrianfromCarlisle

Won't win a single sec game with line play like this. Pathetic. And apparently have no clue that playing the pass is something they might want to do.

bdubyab60

Lucky break that the tight end can't catch

bdubyab60

HorseFeathers

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Where is he going he could have ran that in or at least got close. I have confidence on this 4th down at all

bdubyab60

WPWells

Can't wait to see what Venny and cuckoo have to say.

bdubyab60

I mean really he hits the cross bar. Give Henry a chance. Gotta a lot of work to do. Play like this worries me.

WPWells

BrianfromCarlisle

As good as Allen has played, he still crumbles under pressure. And the oline is pathetic today. 

bdubyab60

Dang gonna keep on and we aren't going to have any players left

bleudog

WPWells

VHSCoach2

Remember when Arkansas was some people's pick to win the SEC West?

Yeah, not if we cannot even beat Toledo.

bdubyab60

Makes every tough throw down the field and misses Henry wide open. Run that ball in had blockers and everything then where in the world is he throwing it. 

WPWells

I'm shocked. The season isn't over, but this puts a damper on it.

BrianfromCarlisle

Season.  Over.   Will not win an sec game. And that pains me to say.  BA cannot handle pressure.  I know he threw for 412.  But he screwed up when it mattered most.  The o line was ridiculously disappointing.

Mr_Deb

Gosh it's been a tough week lol

VHSCoach2

Really not liking the new offense that Enos has brought with him.

We were just fine with a bruising run game.

We're not fine when Allen is told to fling it downfield 75% of the time.

WPWells

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on September 12, 2015, 06:51:14 pm
Season.  Over.   Will not win an sec game. And that pains me to say.  BA cannot handle pressure.  I know he threw for 412.  But he screwed up when it mattered most.  The o line was ridiculously disappointing.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that suddenly the outcome of one game directly affected another. I'm not ready to write the season off just yet.

WPWells

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on September 12, 2015, 06:52:21 pm
Really not liking the new offense that Enos has brought with him.

We were just fine with a bruising run game.

We're not fine when Allen is told to fling it downfield 75% of the time.

We tried the bruising run game. It didn't work. I'm not sure how that can be blamed on Enos. I'm also not sure how we arrived at the conclusion that Brandon Allen lost us the game. At times it looked to me like he was the only thing keeping us in it.

Mr_Deb

Been listening to Elvis the past 20 hours... any Hog fans care to join me?

BrianfromCarlisle

Who said he lost the game?  He crumbled under pressure. As usual.  The o line lost the game. Enos called a good game I thought.  And losing to Toledo is totally unacceptable.  So is playing in Little Rock. Can't wait for that to go away.

VHSCoach2

When we went on our defensive-dominating run during the end of last season, our run game carried us on the offensive side of the ball.

This year, it seems that the running game is on the back-burner to the passing game, which, based on today's result, is not a good thing.

Indiana Jones

WPWells

WPWells

I agree with you on Little Rock. Frankly, we don't lose today if we're in Fayetteville

Coach Venny Slocombe

Well 12th man, just for you. Remember you ask for it a few posts earlier so don't whine...

1. Our O-line can't run block anymore...why?
2. Our run game...see above is not very good...
3. Defense looked good. We only gave up 16 points. This is all on the offense tonight.
4. Arkansas offense will never be any good with a game manager. You guys can harp all day long about what he did today and last week. Last week was UTEP, this week was Toledo. In the clutch he can't make throws and nobody can dispute that. Henry was wide open twice and once he hits the cross bar and the other time first row of the bleachers...

So how many of you 8-4 people along with a few named 12th man that said we would win the west now want to rethink their predictions. I said 5-7...6-6 at the best.

Also, had this been Bama today we lose by 60...

Coach Venny Slocombe

And one other thing...why do we continue to play in that dump? Clock never works...Sheeeeeezzzz...

BrianfromCarlisle

Can they buy out LR and get out of there two years early? 

BrianfromCarlisle

Allen could have run for a TD at least twice. But he freaked out. As usual.

WPWells

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on September 12, 2015, 07:02:16 pm
Well 12th man, just for you. Remember you ask for it a few posts earlier so don't whine...

1. Our O-line can't run block anymore...why?
2. Our run game...see above is not very good...
3. Defense looked good. We only gave up 16 points. This is all on the offense tonight.
4. Arkansas offense will never be any good with a game manager. You guys can harp all day long about what he did today and last week. Last week was UTEP, this week was Toledo. In the clutch he can't make throws and nobody can dispute that. Henry was wide open twice and once he hits the cross bar and the other time first row of the bleachers...

So how many of you 8-4 people along with a few named 12th man that said we would win the west now want to rethink their predictions. I said 5-7...6-6 at the best.

Also, had this been Bama today we lose by 60...

I agree with all your points (besides Bama but let's not go there right now). However, I'm not ready to write off this team just yet, and I won't until they make it impossible to meet my prediction.

Also, I said 10-2. I picked Bama to win the west in my "real" projections. I had us finishing second

WPWells

Thanks for giving actual thoughts and not just trolling, by the way

bdubyab60

I agree BA kept us in the game. But he was given at least very good opportunities to win it for is and made what I thought were just horrible decisions.

Mr_Deb

QuoteSpider Bobby played the tenor saxophone
Little Gus was blowin' on the slide trombone
The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom, bang
The whole rhythm section was the Cardinal Gang
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock

No one ever like the King of Rock

fbisgreat

It looks like a 6-6 year we don't need another Allen at QB next year.

BigLion10

ricepig

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on September 12, 2015, 06:59:23 pm
When we went on our defensive-dominating run during the end of last season, our run game carried us on the offensive side of the ball.

This year, it seems that the running game is on the back-burner to the passing game, which, based on today's result, is not a good thing.

Do I need to pull up the stats against, LSU, OM, and Texas? Defense and turnovers won those games, we got whipped on both the O and D lines, simple as that. Our red zone offense was atrocious.

Mr_Deb

fastdrop

Quote from: ricepig on September 12, 2015, 07:46:03 pm

Do I need to pull up the stats against, LSU, OM, and Texas? Defense and turnovers won those games, we got whipped on both the O and D lines, simple as that. Our red zone offense was atrocious.
one of the worst razorback game I have ever seen in my life was today. Out of shape. Layed down and quit to a Mac team. No heart and no will to win the game. Life must be good on the Hill.

ricepig

Quote from: fastdrop on September 12, 2015, 08:12:35 pm

one of the worst razorback game I have ever seen in my life was today. Out of shape. Layed down and quit to a Mac team. No heart and no will to win the game. Life must be good on the Hill.

Nah, Citadel and ULM were worse. Who was out of shape? I saw out of position, and maybe not as much intensity as desired, but I didn't see us "grabbing our shorts."

fastdrop

Quote from: ricepig on September 12, 2015, 08:41:56 pm

Nah, Citadel and ULM were worse. Who was out of shape? I saw out of position, and maybe not as much intensity as desired, but I didn't see us "grabbing our shorts."
i was watching a lot of so called injuries.

fastdrop

If all the people that went down today was real injuries you will not have enough people to field a team next week. Crazy... How different this team looked compared to last years. Maybe CBB has decided he can't beat bama at their own game. Finesse game today.

ricepig

Quote from: fastdrop on September 12, 2015, 08:52:26 pm
Quote from: ricepig on September 12, 2015, 08:41:56 pm

i was watching a lot of so called injuries.

I agree they were more physical, I think they were actually hurting, haha.

pioneers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 12, 2015, 07:01:26 pm
I agree with you on Little Rock. Frankly, we don't lose today if we're in Fayetteville
It shouldn't matter where Arkansas plays Toledo at, it could be played at Toledo and a razorback team of this caliber shouldn't lose to them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas