• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avengers 2:Age of Ultron (no spoilers please!)

Started by sevenof400, May 03, 2015, 10:58:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

May 03, 2015, 10:58:47 am Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:32:01 pm by sevenof400
I am sitting in the theater .... So early to get a good seat that the previews haven't even started....I can't recall ever doing that before....

Can / does this film live up to the hype? 

AirWarren

I believe so. I enjoyed it immensely. Went to early service at church to catch the 1150 showing.

sevenof400

I enjoyed it as well AW.  It wasn't the first movie simply redone (thankfully) and while the story wasn't all that great, the dialogue was up to the standards set by the Marvel series.

Definitely worth seeing.

bdubyab60

Actually saw it last thursday. Basically had ot sit in the front row which sucked. I enjoyed the movie though going back to see it again this weekend. Hopefully with a better seat. Felt it could have actually been a little longer. Good movie worth seeing on hte big screen.

AirWarren

It was fun, exciting, witty, and funny. My wife even enjoyed it.

Tony stark is my hero.

minerjack

I just hope the cast doesn't get too big to where the movie tries to cover too many parts.

AirWarren

Quote from: minerjack2212 on May 04, 2015, 11:54:37 am
I just hope the cast doesn't get too big to where the movie tries to cover too many parts.

Isn't that a comic book in general?

phdefense

I just hope the cast sticks together long enough to do the Avengers everyone is really wanting. Which is where Thanos is the main villain.

minerjack

Quote from: AirWarren on May 04, 2015, 04:10:01 pm

Isn't that a comic book in general?
Yeah, but movies get too jumbled when the cast becomes too large.

minerjack

Quote from: phdefense on May 06, 2015, 08:03:10 am
I just hope the cast sticks together long enough to do the Avengers everyone is really wanting. Which is where Thanos is the main villain.
They'll stay together.  They're making too much bread to back out.  And they're fun movies.  With the big Avenger movies and then each super hero's spin off movies... they'll stick together.

minerjack

I agree with the Thanos thing.  But I wanna see Red Skull return also.  He was one of the Avengers main villains, too.

bdubyab60

I think we will have a few more cut scenes or maybe even some scenes in other marvel movies with thanos. They have already released the years the movies are coming out. A little spoiler is Chris Evans is only under contract for one more movie. Captain America 3 Civil War. Hes said he plans to retire and direct. So its possible that we will see a different Captain America on down the line. RDJ said he is in for the long haul as Stark/Iron Man $$$$.

Ill be seeing AOU again this weekend. had a crappy seat last time

sevenof400

That is a little surprising to hear that about Evans - an actor who really does not have that much of a resume' wanting to retire and direct?   :o

Sounds like a possible negotiating ploy..

AirWarren

RDJ as tony stark/iron man is a perfect fit.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas