• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching Openings for 2015/2016?

Started by PUDGEMVP99, April 17, 2015, 09:34:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PUDGEMVP99

Non-Traditional Candidate obtaining MAT seeking a teaching/coaching position for 15/16 school year.  Played 4 years College Baseball, and would like to coach baseball, possibly football in Fall.  Certified to teach business technology.  Thanks in advance!

minerjack

Any first year coach there is a big guarantee you will have to coach a fall sport and spring sport.

PUDGEMVP99

Yep I know miner jack....football in fall

Bucket_mom

Head softball coaching position open at Easten Oklahoma state college!

scoutteamshoota

Advice.....get certified in something else dude.  Not enough Business jobs out there. 

Okieback

In Oklahoma that qualifies you for financial literacy class too

Lions84

CoachThompson

Any new positions for assistants open anywhere?

JohnBarleycorn

Check the Bulletin Board->Coaching Jobs on the AAA site.

www.ahsaa.org

IPROFB

Quote from: PUDGEMVP99 on April 17, 2015, 09:34:42 pm
Non-Traditional Candidate obtaining MAT seeking a teaching/coaching position for 15/16 school year.  Played 4 years College Baseball, and would like to coach baseball, possibly football in Fall.  Certified to teach business technology.  Thanks in advance!

I haven't read any of the responses to your post but you will have to go through the process of becoming qualified to coach in Arkansas. Since you do not have the ADE COACHING ENDORSEMENT you will have to take the NFHS course online for each team sport you plan to coach, plus take the AAA rules test, be certified in CPR/First Aid/Heat Exhaustion/Concussions, and a couple of other hoops to jump through before you can coach. You can find a link for the requirements on the AAA website and it will cost you a few hundred dollars.

PUDGEMVP99

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas