• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Walking Dead

Started by jpetty01, October 14, 2014, 09:57:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jpetty01

What did everyone think of last Sundays season premiere of The Walking Dead. What did you think of the ending? Any predictions for the rest of the season?

The Future

Booooo!!  ;D

Just kidding. I actually watched it a bit while at work. I was listening to music the whole time so I didn't catch any dialogue, but yeah. Seemed interesting.

Ridge Rat

Loved it. I'm not as psyched about Morgan and Father Gabriel as a lot of fans, but that was definitely the best episode in a long time.

Romeo

I had a bad feeling about Terminus when I saw that lady cooking all that meat on the grill like its the 4th of July. Its good to see them all reunited. It'll be interesting to see what happened to Beth.

jpetty01

I think Beth was taken by father Gabriel, if so we should find out in the next episode. I can't wait to see them reunite with Morgan.

sixthman

My only prediction is that the leader of Terminus will follow the group and Rick will end up killing him with that red handled machete. Also, including Morgan, there are only six characters from season 1 still on the show, one of them will die.

jpetty01

Im thinking Glen will be the next season 1 character to die.

EverydayPANTHERfan

Bob's role seems to be getting smaller.

Ridge Rat

Bob has taken up Dale's role. Seems like the show runners go into the comic direction and then back away to keep everybody guessing. I actually like it that way.

AirWarren

I watched 28 weeks later?

Does that count you Zombie fanatics?

BrianfromCarlisle

I can see Bob and Sasha both going down, forcing Tyreese to turn into the ruthless animal he needs to be.  Or Judith.  which will cause him to flip out completely.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: AirWarren on October 21, 2014, 02:30:30 pm

Sorta-kinda.  The infected in the 28 Days Later movies aren't actual zombies, though - they're still alive.

28 Days Later is, however, an excellent metaphor of Islamization in Britain/Europe.

monster_island

sixthman

Ready for the mid-season premiere to start. What's going to happen? Who's going to die?

BrianfromCarlisle

I don't think any one dies.  I'm ready for it though.

sixthman

Quote from: AirWarren on October 21, 2014, 02:30:30 pm

I call that a "glorified zombie movie", along with Resident Evil and I Am Legend.

sixthman

So, they cut off Tyrese's arm and he still died. :'(

Outside of that, nothing really happened in this episode. It was kind of...different. I didn't care for it that much.

cav2012

Quote from: sixthman on February 08, 2015, 09:22:39 pm
So, they cut off Tyrese's arm and he still died. :'(

Outside of that, nothing really happened in this episode. It was kind of...different. I didn't care for it that much.
I had to tell the lady friend something got in my eye when that happened haha. It was a different style episode for sure. I believe Norman Reedus had a interview saying the episode was like being on hallucinogens.

sixthman

The best twist of the episode was that we thought we were witnessing Beth's burial in the opening sequence but it was actually for Tyreese.

Looks like the action will be ramped up for next week.

sixthman

Talking Dead mentioned that Andrew Lincoln was the voice on the radio that Tyreese heard in his head, but that they had origianally planed to call Simon Peg to voice that part. I would love to see Peg get a role on the show.

Coach Booneville

I know we are still a little ways away, but what do you guys thing about the new show coming out in a few months  "Fear the Walking Dead?"

BrianfromCarlisle

I think we are going to get a more in-depth look of how groups became what they were. I mean how terminus became terminus, how claimers became claimers, or how Woodbury became Woodbury.  What set of circumstances led to those groups turning into those people

Coach Booneville

I've heard that it will reveal the events that let up to the outbreak.  I hope so.  It's been driving me nuts not knowing how all of this started for 5 years! lol

BrianfromCarlisle

I don't mean those groups specifically.  I mean a new set of survivors forming groups. Just wanted to clarify.

Coach Booneville

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on April 17, 2015, 02:44:34 pm
I don't mean those groups specifically.  I mean a new set of survivors forming groups. Just wanted to clarify.

Yeah it'll be different groups.  This show will either help make the original Walking Dead even better or it is going to take away from it.  I'm hoping its the first option. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas