• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching Positions Open in SW Arkansas

Started by WorkOrder, July 05, 2010, 02:31:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WorkOrder

Do you know of any jobs open in SW Arkansas? I am a first year coach, have 2 years of volunteer coaching at PHS. Please let me know. I have seen the ones posted on the AAA website but i'm sure there are more.

Arkfballfan81

Quote from: WorkOrder on July 05, 2010, 02:31:03 pm
Do you know of any jobs open in SW Arkansas? I am a first year coach, have 2 years of volunteer coaching at PHS. Please let me know. I have seen the ones posted on the AAA website but i'm sure there are more.

You got a late jump on the jobs that were open on southwest Arkansas.  Look into Trinity Christian in Texarkana..they MAY have a basketball position open...don't hold me to it.  Not many jobs have really came open this summer.  That either means most coaches are staying put or most schools are hiring from within.  A lot of the jobs that are shown to be open...have actually been filled but not updated.  Also, try looking on arkansasjobs.com and the aaea bulletin boards.  Do you have a masters degree?  If not, I'd sign up for school as a backup plan.  Good luck and hope you find something.

WorkOrder

Thanks for the info. I've been looking all summer. I have only had 1 interview and I thought it went well, but haven't heard anything in a couple of weeks.

WorkOrder

hogdiggity

Asst. Football Coach
Ashdown School District is accepting applications for asst football coach. Teaching field TBD. Please fax resumes to 870-898-4452 or email to wfrazier@ashdownschools.org.
Contact number 501-844-6885
Submitted by: Mike Walker
Posted: 7/14/2010

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas