• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England Boys Head Basketball Open

Started by JohnBarleycorn, June 01, 2010, 09:31:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

keojimmy

no mascot

subject says it all... i had to look it up myself

keojimmy

wonder why he put it like that  ??? athletes are there , a real coach could turn the whole basketball program around in a year or so .. now , the administration , thats a whole different situation... could take decades for that to happen , if ever...thats probable why he put it like that ..

JohnBarleycorn

Subject says it all...why bother writing anything in the body of the post when all the info you need is in the subject line.

Isn't the former head coach a part of the administration?

keojimmy

Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on June 03, 2010, 01:41:37 pm
Subject says it all...why bother writing anything in the body of the post when all the info you need is in the subject line.

Isn't the former head coach a part of the administration?
coach nally is a high class individual who is respected by all and is in the administrative / athletic part of the school. being vice principal take a tremendous amount of his time , time that is taken away from his team and thats the reason he resigned the positionis is what i was told. england has athletes lined up for years to come for the basketball court. should be any easy take over for a coach wanting to build a winning program.

basketballfan01

Is Coach Nally going to continue to work at England or find another head coaching job?

JohnBarleycorn

Heard he will continue to work as assistant principal.

keojimmy

Quote from: basketballfan01 on June 06, 2010, 05:01:10 pm
Is Coach Nally going to continue to work at England or find another head coaching job?
england paper had him listed as "FULL TIME ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL" , if this answers youre question , i thought he was full time last year  ;) ;)

basketballfan01

Thanks! Any news on who England will bring in?

mustang12

keojimmy

Quote from: mustang12 on June 09, 2010, 09:31:41 pm
Is it still open? Interviews?
as of saturday of last week , they hadnt started interviewing yet .. quite a bit of interest i hear thou.

JohnBarleycorn

Sounds like they found their coach.

keojimmy

Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on June 24, 2010, 07:14:39 pm
Sounds like they found their coach.
who is it ? what his credintials ? kind of out of the loop do to dead period  :-\ :-\

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas