• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reply messing up

Started by trevster10, December 30, 2009, 11:13:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trevster10

Hey, I'm not real sure how to describe this but I will try my best. Whenever I am replying to posts, and it is a rather lengthy reply my reply box will move it back to the top of the post while my cursor will stay at the current spot. But whenever I am not typing it will move back to the current cursor spot, and whenever I resume typing it will move back to the top. This is very confusing, and hard to know what I typed, and so on. If it is something that I am doing, please could you tell me so I will stop? Thanks!

Billyo62

Quote from: trevster10 on December 30, 2009, 11:13:12 am
Hey, I'm not real sure how to describe this but I will try my best. Whenever I am replying to posts, and it is a rather lengthy reply my reply box will move it back to the top of the post while my cursor will stay at the current spot. But whenever I am not typing it will move back to the current cursor spot, and whenever I resume typing it will move back to the top. This is very confusing, and hard to know what I typed, and so on. If it is something that I am doing, please could you tell me so I will stop? Thanks!

It does that to me a lot of the times, It's VERY annoying!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas