• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monday & Tuesday 3A SCORES

Started by Brian G, March 09, 2014, 11:09:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyrabbit

Is the Ward kid that good or did Mayflower fall asleep and let one guy beat them?
[/quote]

Best athlete from Mayflower hooked up with him all night, Ward blew him out of the water. He is THAT good.

RogerThat

In my opinion, Mayflower gets the win if Perry plays more than half the game. But I was very impressed with chuck especially Ward

chuckBB

Thank you. Our team has a special bond between them like brother who will encourage and help each other to be the best they can be. I feel that their secret power is love and passion from beloved community who will go anywhere or do anything for them.

Raiderville

Some monday thrillers wish I would of made it!!

WPWells

You nailed it chuckBB. I feel like I'm still a part of the brotherhood

DogsWin7

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 10, 2014, 11:11:39 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 10, 2014, 10:39:01 pm
Charleston wins! 66-57. Matthew Ward finished with 43

Is the Ward kid that good or did Mayflower fall asleep and let one guy beat them?

He is awesome and shoots lights out.     Good kid also.  :)

MA

I've said it from the first time I saw the kid play. Matthew Ward is the real deal. Handles it well. Passes well. Gets in the paint at will. Finishes with either hand. Has a mid range pull up game. Shoots phenomenal from outside. Big strong High School guard. I don't believe there is anyone in 3A Arkansas that can match up with him. You take away his shot, he gets to the rack. You take away the drive, he can shoot from 25-28 feet. He is the total package. And I've fallen in love with his jump shot lol. It's perfect. I could watch that kid in the gym by himself and be entertained.

Matthew Ward is one of the best kept secrets in the state of Arkansas.

And the kid has lived in Charleston since early elementary. Get off his case. I'm not from Charleston if you don't know me. I know his story and 00 story. They are legit. You people need to find something else to talk about.

bigbuckb

Wow!! Hope he lives up to his super hero status. What school did he sign with?

WPWells

Hasn't signed yet and may not sign at all. He's just a junior, and he's very bright. I talked to him over the weekend and he asked me about the U of A because he's very interested in our business school

bigbuckb

So in your opinion he's SEC quality? Wow!! Look forward to seeing him play. He better rest up today because he hasn't played against size like he's going to tonight.

WPWells

Did I ever say he was SEC quality? He's looking U of A for ACADEMICS

DogsWin7

They are just trying to stir it up.   

bigbuckb

Well I've heard nothing but great things about him. Thought you were saying he was looking at U of A for sports. My bad.

neds

WPWells

It'll go back to that when games are going on...

Will.I.Am.

First game should be over by now

jvance

Ore twitter
HA 50
Riverview 47

Final

WildcatGrandpa13

WildcatGrandpa13

WildcatGrandpa13

30-20 ECS 1:24 left in 2nd quarter

WildcatGrandpa13

34-22 ECS Half. ECS shooting well from three and playing great pressure defense

WildcatGrandpa13

WildcatGrandpa13

Hootie

ECS        62
Owls       52

2 Minutes left in game.

WildcatGrandpa13

67-55 ECS Final. ECS heading to the 'ship for second consecutive year!

neds

WPWells

Congratulations to ECS! Hopefully my Tigers can do the same

BrianfromCarlisle

WPWells

BrianfromCarlisle

WPWells

falconroots

bigbuckb

Good Job ECS. Hope to see you in the ship!!

WPWells

eStem wins 56-54. That's the 3 and 4 seeds from Region 2 playing for the state championship

BrianfromCarlisle

bigbuckb

WPWells

Midway through the second Charleston up 30-23

WPWells

Charleston is ahead 32-25 at the half

bigbuckb

Have never seen such blatant home cooking in my life. No one will ever win in this facility because the refs will NOT call against charleston. Is there a mafia here I don't know about!! This sucks!! Just like last night when Mayfower was robbed!!

neds

12th did he radio guy take off tonight to ref?

WPWells

There's such home cooking in a state tournament game where the refs are assigned by the state. Get a life man

blueberryrockstar

From what I saw of the Mayflower game last night, Charleston is lucky that #21 and #23 both have each of their arms. They had their arms hacked all night long. Mayflower had good talent, but #1 got into foul trouble and that is what cost Mayflower the game. Plus, #1 went to his left evert single time and Charleston couldn't stop that. Mayflower couldn't make shots, that's why they lost the game.

WPWells

So this is such home cooking that Charleston's big man has four fouls midway through the third?

bigbuckb

You have to call criminal offenses. This is a joke!! So unfair to steal from the boys. Charleston will win.. The refs will make sure of that. I hope that on a neutral court ECS kicks the dog mess out of them. Peace out!!!

WPWells

Come on now. Don't taint the great season y'all had by blaming the officials

Pit Bull

Quote from: bigbuckb on March 11, 2014, 06:04:17 pm
Have never seen such blatant home cooking in my life. No one will ever win in this facility because the refs will NOT call against charleston. Is there a mafia here I don't know about!! This sucks!! Just like last night when Mayfower was robbed!!

Yea this one is a little hard to watch... It's a shame that State Basketball has come to this.... I'm out....

MA

Is it possible to get a score?

neds

WPWells

44-29 Charleston with 2 minutes left in the third

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas