• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drew Central vs. Mayflower

Started by jr17, March 06, 2014, 10:11:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jr17

Haven't read much about Drew Central this year.. anyone seen em play?

neds

WildcatGrandpa13

I actually haven't heard anything about Drew Central at all, but I give Mayflower a chance in every game they play. Perry drops 25 and Mayflower by 8

BananaHands501

Mayflower wins by 5. I hear Drew Central is pretty athletic could give Mayflower some issues.

Jimbo Morphis

bigbuckb

It's not Classic FF for 15 points. Mayflower by 25! That's FF my friend.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bigbuckb on March 07, 2014, 09:03:01 am
nope classic ff is i haven't seen or heard anything about drew central. i'll take mayflower by 15.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: jr17 on March 06, 2014, 10:11:36 pm
Haven't read much about Drew Central this year.. anyone seen em play?
they are better than their record. had two kids hurt most of the season. i was told they didn't win a conference game. then they came in 3rd in the conf. tourney and regional. 

neds

My prediction is based on how I feel about the two conferences
I feel 3A 5 is much better
It is an opinion board , we'll see soon enough

bigbuckb

Haha that's funny old man. I agree. But I do the same thing I always bet my horse to win even if she's a nag.

cdelaney

Quote from: Oldman on March 07, 2014, 09:04:15 am
nope classic ff is i haven't seen or heard anything about drew central. i'll take mayflower by 15.
I thought it was a rule of FF that you were required to give your opinion without any basis in facts! Although I do agree with neds on this one!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cdelaney on March 07, 2014, 09:22:50 am
Quote from: Oldman on March 07, 2014, 09:04:15 am
I thought it was a rule of FF that you were required to give your opinion without any basis in facts! Although I do agree with neds on this one!!!
i don't disagree. just having a little fun. it's friday

Hogwild#9

jr17

Heard from a friend that watched them play. DC is.pretty athletic. Going to be a good first round game. If mayflower can get some other guys involved other than Perry who will drop his usual 18+, mayflower wins by 5+

Hogwild#9

Quote from: jr17 on March 07, 2014, 09:46:59 am
Heard from a friend that watched them play. DC is.pretty athletic. Going to be a good first round game. If mayflower can get some other guys involved other than Perry who will drop his usual 18+, mayflower wins by 5+
Mayflower has to play as a team. They have way to Many I's on the team. It's all about the name on the back of the jersey and not the name on the front. The coach needs to take care of that before this game.

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: Hogwild#9 on March 07, 2014, 09:54:10 am
Mayflower has to play as a team. They have way to Many I's on the team. It's all about the name on the back of the jersey and not the name on the front. The coach needs to take care of that before this game.
I agree, but Perry has the potential to score a lot of points if he focuses on scoring and not passing every once in a while. If he gets on a roll, I think you have to let him go with it.

Hogwild#9

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on March 07, 2014, 10:36:46 am
Quote from: Hogwild#9 on March 07, 2014, 09:54:10 am
I agree, but Perry has the potential to score a lot of points if he focuses on scoring and not passing every once in a while. If he gets on a roll, I think you have to let him go with it.
He shot almost every possession against ECS in the regional final and that did not pan out well. He's a better passer then scorer IMO

hootingowl

Drew Central played undefeated mcgehee close 2-3 games taking them to overtime in mcgehee. #20 for Dc is the real deal! Better not overlook!!!

neds

The same McGehee team who nearly lost to Harding and a week
ago Mayflower beat Harding by +20.
It will be about match ups and team ball

bb1996

I have seen them play #20 and #4 make them go if 20 is hitting shots they can compete their record will fool you cause the whole team hasn't been playing until last month are so

Billie Blue

I've seen Drew Central play several times this year they are very athletic not much height will get after you and play tough defense I dont know his # but one of those guards if he is on will shoot the lights out of the gym you can't miss him he has different colors in his hair

Hogwild#9

Congrats on the big win Mayflower!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas