• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McGhee vs HA

Started by Footballbuddy1954, March 05, 2014, 08:46:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins? Upset or expected?

OWLS by 10+
5 (45.5%)
HA by 10+
0 (0%)
Owls by less than 10
6 (54.5%)
Wildcats by less than 10
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Footballbuddy1954

Obviously will have to be big upset for HA to win. I want to know more about McGhee though. Maybe compared to another great team... HA struggled against Mayflower, a team with several athletes. How much of a "wow factor" is their athleticism?  Predictions for game?

ea cat

MCGEHEE is athletic, disciplined, and Fast.

Footballbuddy1954

More athletic than Mayflower?

Hogwild#9

Owls should have no trouble with the wildcats!

Hootie

Quote from: Footballbuddy1954 on March 05, 2014, 09:42:09 am
More athletic than Mayflower?

I don't know I haven't seen Mayflower play. The three games I seen at regionals only Fordyce matched our athleticism in my opinion and they played us very close in the championship game (Great game too).

BananaHands501

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Footballbuddy1954 on March 05, 2014, 08:46:01 am
Obviously will have to be big upset for HA to win. I want to know more about McGhee though. Maybe compared to another great team... HA struggled against Mayflower, a team with several athletes. How much of a "wow factor" is their athleticism?  Predictions for game?
are you old enough to have watched nolan's teams play? mcgehee starts guarding you when you get off the bus. we have no size and can't shoot very well. but we're undefeated. i can't explain it.

Hootie

Quote from: Oldman on March 05, 2014, 09:57:14 am
Quote from: Footballbuddy1954 on March 05, 2014, 08:46:01 am
are you old enough to have watched nolan's teams play? mcgehee starts guarding you when you get off the bus. we have no size and can't shoot very well. but we're undefeated. i can't explain it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Footballbuddy1954

Seeing film on both, I think HA has more of a chance than y'all are giving them. If HA can slow down and rebound I think they pull the upset. I haven't seen A LOT of film though. HA has to eliminate offensive droughts.

ea cat

HA doesn't make fundamental mistakes. The Owls will need to speed up tithe tempo, while the Wildcats will want to slow it. The big question might be will the roads be clear enough for either team to get to Charleston?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Footballbuddy1954 on March 05, 2014, 05:47:02 pm
Seeing film on both, I think HA has more of a chance than y'all are giving them. If HA can slow down and rebound I think they pull the upset. I haven't seen A LOT of film though. HA has to eliminate offensive droughts.
i'm giving ha and everyone left a good chance every game.

Hootie

Quote from: Footballbuddy1954 on March 05, 2014, 05:47:02 pm

I agree with you. I said at the beginning that HA is too well coached to give in to our play style.

Raiderville

HA although a young team is very well coached and def well disiplined!!
Will hit beyond the arc!!

bbethel

Who won, I thought this game was on Thursday

WPWells

1. Today is Thursday
2. McGehee won

bbethel

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 06, 2014, 07:16:02 pm
1. Today is Thursday
2. McGehee won

I know today is Thursday sorry for not being very clear

WildcatGrandpa13