• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

top players in 5A

Started by Coachbanks12, November 24, 2014, 02:26:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

I know it's early in season but who are top players boys/girls in 5A so far?

Go Postal

November 24, 2014, 08:51:45 pm #1 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:04:07 pm by Go Postal
Just now getting in to basketball for this season after the football season is drawing to a close.  But I want to give a shout out to some of the Goblin/Lady Goblin players..,
Lady Goblins Seniors:
Tate, got 17 points on VB Lady Pointers tonight.  One 3 pointer.
Brisco, got 23 points on VB Lady Pointers tonight.  Five 3 pointers.
Lady Goblins won tonight in OT 51-49 due to a Brisco three in the last seconds.

Goblins Seniors:
Huskey, I have been amazed on this athlete in football, basketball and baseball.  He has only played high school football for two seasons.  He had over 1000 yards on receiving this year after 11 games, plus leads the 5A in defensive interceptions in 11 games this year.  He had 22 TDs for his two years playing football.  He has a good vertical.  In basketball, he seems to "float" to the basket.  I can't wait until I see him in basketball action this season.

But all that said, Lady Goblins come in to the season with a senior/sophomore mix with one junior.  Goblins come it to the season with a senior/sophomore mix.  Here is what I found on their roster from the local paper.

Members of the Lady Goblin basketball team this season are: Sydney Allgeier; Alicia Auman; Tiffany Brisco; Morgan Clemence; McKenzie Glenn; Maddie Wyatt; Karleigh Akers; Destiny Keister; Meredith Lindsey; Taylor Tate; Kerrie Brisco; and Briley Due.

Members of the Goblin basketball team are: Hunter Humphrey; Blake Braswell; Silas Huskey; Noah Elliott; Brock Humphrey; Logan Greer; Jonas Huskey; Trevor Atwell; Kenny Pillow; Reece Journagan; Dakota Gilley; Braeden Boren; Hunter Mays; Jackson Marseilles; Ronie Sebag; Logan Thomas; Jake Wynn; Tanner Curry; Toby Johnson; and Nathan Jenkins.

Burks

Here the Top Players in 5A I have seen this year.

RJ Glasper. Forrest City
Trey Lenox Hot Springs
Kajuan Christon Hot Springs
Exavian Christon Hot Springs
Shawn Williams Maumelle
Jerrick Cole JA Fair
Nick Jones JA Fair.

Hot Springs my front runner to win 5A State

Coachbanks12

I don't know whothe Goblins are so make a post for them my question is who are the top players in 5A boys/girls right now?

woods

RJ Glasper is outstanding. Will make Forrest City a threat against anybody just on his skill level. Dropped 24 on a good Hot Springs team and 34 on Mills. Burks unless they have seen him live they have no idea how he affects a game. Was the difference maker in state finals last year as a soph.

Burks

Woods, I was very impressed with Glasper in FC lost to Mills. I agree with you Glasper might be the sole reason FC won the State last season.

NEAbball12

Romontae Marrs from Wynne has flown under the radar for a while because of his bad attitude.  If he turns himself around he should be in the mix of best player in 5A.  Cannot wait to see him play against FC this season. 

Burks

In the Boys 5A East will it come down to FC and Wynne? Who else could make noise in the East. Paragould in girls?

Burks

Anybody know of Any Top Girls players in 5A? I have not had a chance to see any girls games yet.

Coachbanks12

Beriezha Tidwell from Hot Springs is a beast and Keynesso Hunter moved from Lakeside to Hot Springs is a monster

NEA Razorback olfan

Valley View's Ashliegh Gutrhrie

Hogfan167

Quote from: Burks on November 25, 2014, 08:42:18 am
In the Boys 5A East will it come down to FC and Wynne? Who else could make noise in the East. Paragould in girls?
[/quote

Nettleton girls will be hard to beat in 5A East.

hkhealy22

5A Central Beebe's Taylor McGraw  Junior

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas