• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To the 7-2A Football Nation

Started by Ole Man River, November 22, 2014, 09:13:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Man River

Our season has came to an end.  The Mighty Gurdon Go-Devils ended their season last night, losing to McCrory 24-20.  Therefore, ending OMR's Picks for the 2014 season.  What a great time again I had.  Scouring the entire State gathering information each week for my picks.  I ended up 40-17 on the year.  So you can see I did a little homework. 

Now that football is over, get your butt into the gyms and support your kids for basketball.  Whatever your kids decide to do with life, guide them, wipe their tears, and their rears (lol), support their efforts and be a great fan, parents, brother, sister, or just a friend.  Sports build character and when the Seniors play their last game, be there for them. 

So with that being said,  I don't know what the future holds for OMR, but if the Lord is willing, and things don't change, OMR will be back in the saddle again next year.   OMR OUT!!!

The_Devil_Himself

cuz

Enjoyed your post OMR, wishing you the best till next year and Happy Holidays to you and yours......

Ole Man River

Same to you Cuz.  Good luck to the JC Dragons.  I don't think they all have any problem winning State.

COACH-Mike

Keep the river flowing, Great stuff every week.

GusBrown

WILDCATMAN

Wow.....

Poor excuse for a nation....

Maybe the 7-2A can move down to 1 A so they can compete......

HorseFeathers

Quote from: WILDCATMAN on November 23, 2014, 09:08:09 pm
Wow.....

WoW.....You would think someone from Rusty Dusty Traditionville would know how to act live they've been there before...

WILDCATMAN

Quote from: HF on November 23, 2014, 09:12:01 pm
Wow.....

WoW.....You would think someone from Rusty Dusty Traditionville would know how to act live they've been there before...

Don't call yourself a nation until you have built one...

We have eight .......

Jaybo

Quote from: WILDCATMAN on November 23, 2014, 10:08:34 pm
Wow.....

We have eight .......
OMR might be one of the classiest posters on this board. On top of that, a great post he made to all of the 7AA. This is your response to that? Wow. SMH

Jaybo

OMG, great post and we certainly look forward to your special section next season. We've enjoyed your take, picks and comments. Thanks again and keep them coming brother!!!

WILDCATMAN

November 24, 2014, 03:33:00 am #11 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:48:22 am by WILDCATMAN
Quote from: Jaybo on November 23, 2014, 11:30:02 pm
Quote from: WILDCATMAN on November 23, 2014, 10:08:34 pm

Agree with you river is a classy poster.

But calling the 7 aa a nation is a bit limp....
Wow.....

We have eight .......
OMR might be one of the classiest posters on this board. On top of that, a great post he made to all of the 7AA. This is your response to that? Wow. SMH

Ole man river was making great points

2A-7 nation is a bit much

Ole Man River

When people talks on TV, they say Cenation, Cowboy nation, Razorback nation, or whatever is on.  So when I said 7-2A nation, I was referring to the Fans of 7-2A.  If it offended you Wildcatman, then my apologies.  I apologize for your Conference for not having someone that won't spend the time to do picks every week like I do.  All of a sudden you show up here and have never posted on my threads.  If you don't like when I said 7-2A Nation, don't read it anymore.  OMR OUT!!!

WILDCATMAN

Quote from: Ole Man River on November 24, 2014, 07:15:26 am
When people talks on TV, they say Cenation, Cowboy nation, Razorback nation, or whatever is on.  So when I said 7-2A nation, I was referring to the Fans of 7-2A.  If it offended you Wildcatman, then my apologies.  I apologize for your Conference for not having someone that won't spend the time to do picks every week like I do.  All of a sudden you show up here and have never posted on my threads.  If you don't like when I said 7-2A Nation, don't read it anymore.  OMR OUT!!!

Not offended...

Calling a 2 year AAA defined conference a nation is a stretch

Calling your team a nation is more appropriate....
I've been reading your posts for awhile

And I am from your neck of the woods.

I know SW Arkansas quite well..

Good job on your picks and I look forward to seeing your picks in the future....

Wilson

November 24, 2014, 09:12:35 am #14 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:14:22 am by Wilson
It was pretty easy to understand what OMR was talking about. .at least i would think it was. . either way. . pretty classless and disrespectful to jump the thread of one of the nicest and classiest posters on ALL of fearless friday for no reason. . .if you want to beat your chest about however many state titles your team has try to do it on a thread that has something to do with your school. . or at the least your conference

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Wilson on November 24, 2014, 09:12:35 am
It was pretty easy to understand what OMR was talking about. .at least i would think it was. . either way. . pretty classless and disrespectful to jump the thread of one of the nicest and classiest pisters on ALL of fearless friday for no reason. . .if you want to beat your chest about however many state titles your team has try to do it on a thread that has something to do with your school. . or at the least your conference

Is inability to use the quote feature speaks volumes about him.

WILDCATMAN

Peace love crabs.....

May God bless all of your family gatherings

Go cats.....

😄

WILDCATMAN

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2014, 09:15:19 am
It was pretty easy to understand what OMR was talking about. .at least i would think it was. . either way. . pretty classless and disrespectful to jump the thread of one of the nicest and classiest pisters on ALL of fearless friday for no reason. . .if you want to beat your chest about however many state titles your team has try to do it on a thread that has something to do with your school. . or at the least your conference

Ha I do know......

😄

COACH-Mike

No you don't, and your own team and town would disown you if the knew you were acting like an IDIOT on here!  We are a NATION If we want to be.  Been declared and you have not one say about it DUMMY!  OMR we got your back and 7AA will be back.

WILDCATMAN

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 24, 2014, 10:11:16 am
No you don't, and your own team and town would disown you if the knew you were acting like an IDIOT on here!  We are a NATION If we want to be.  Been declared and you have not one say about it DUMMY!  OMR we got your back and 7AA will be back.
I doubt that

Happy thanksgiving

tacklethis...

Ole Man River doesn't deserve that...very classy man....

Ball Hawk

Wow.....

Wildcatman, go practice falling down.

I've arranged for the special bus to pick you up for the game Friday night. Make sure you have your helmet on!!!

Let's go Hazen!!!

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: WILDCATMAN on November 24, 2014, 09:54:44 am

Ha I do know......

😄

You may be the biggest dork to ever post on this forum.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: WILDCATMAN on November 24, 2014, 10:21:10 am
Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 24, 2014, 10:11:16 am
I doubt that

Happy thanksgiving

Don't try to close your self out of this forum. You started it  now you must reap what you sow.  It would be easier to just apologize to OMR and we might just might forget about it until then you are a disgrace to all fearless friday posters.

whoknows

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on November 24, 2014, 10:33:06 pm
Quote from: WILDCATMAN on November 24, 2014, 09:54:44 am

Ha I do know......

😄

You may be the biggest dork to ever post on this forum.

When this guy can say this about you... that speaks volumes...

OMR... thanks for the picks... stay safe and well see you next season!

tacklethis...

outlaw2929

Probably the same idiot that was in the south end zone talkin all that crap to the kids out there trying to play. So wrong in so many ways. Keep up the good work OMR!

Mohawk 54

I know that this has nothing to do with this topic, but was wondering about the fans that stand in the end zone and talk crap to kids. Do they not have anything else to do. I know there are a couple of schools in the 8-2A that do it. Maybe somebody could answer that.

Dragon I

JC does.  Ever heard of home field advantage?  I will say most of JC's trash talk in the end zone is between fans and is often times more enjoyable than the games.  The Gurdon game was an excellent example last year.

Mohawk 54

Have no problem with home advantage, but something I heard toward the kids, no place for it. Have no problem with the adults, but adults talking trash to 15 to 18 year kids?

Dragon I

I know this past Friday, 100% of the trash I heard talked to Bearden, was from the Bearden fans.  It was horrible.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Dragon I on November 25, 2014, 01:24:41 pm
I know this past Friday, 100% of the trash I heard talked to Bearden, was from the Bearden fans.  It was horrible.

I heard some players found something better to do at halftime...like stand on the sideline in street clothes....

Dragon I

Went out like a lil ...........well, you know.

tacklethis...

That just doesn't sound right coming from that program...

WPWells

12th Man is a little late to the party, but the definition of a nation is a group of people that share a common bond. 12th Man feels that it's completely appropriate to refer to it as 7-2A nation

bleudog

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2014, 12:18:19 pm
12th Man is a little late to the party, but the definition of a nation is a group of people that share a common bond. 12th Man feels that it's completely appropriate to refer to it as 7-2A nation

Since 12th has started referring to himself in the third person, does that make him/them a group?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bleudog on November 26, 2014, 01:40:34 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2014, 12:18:19 pm

Since 12th has started referring to himself in the third person, does that make him/them a group?

I don't know about a "group" but its kinda strange. Lol

Ball Hawk

So many social freaks and outcast on here......goodness.

Happy Thanksgiving ya weirdo's

Jaybo

Happy Turkey Day to one and all!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas