• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Real Deal

Started by OLDSCHOOL82, November 20, 2014, 08:17:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The "Real Deal"  for 2014.

Charleston, aka "the goal post bandits"
Smackover, aka "9 runner backs"
Episcopal
Booneville
Boonevilles train horn, aka "not allowed in tigger stadium"
Hans and Franz, aka "The ambiguously g*y duo"

Hootie

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 25, 2014, 03:57:03 pm
The sweet thing about this poll is I may change it at any time!  You know,  to manipulate the results!!

Sounds like the presidential election system...

gold45

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 25, 2014, 04:08:44 pm
Quote from: gold45 on November 25, 2014, 04:04:55 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 25, 2014, 01:07:13 pm
If it was the east endzone it was the real
deal!!

I actually seriously thought about giving you a clap for that one.  Couldn't bring myself to actually do it, but this is the first time I've ever even considered a clap for anything you've said. That was funny stuff ;D

You know u love me and secretly want to clap at everything I say...  But being the Booneville fan that you are you just cant bring yourself to do it.

And here we have another delusional post by adaptedtigerfan.  I'll be honest and say there have been times I have been frustrated by my inability to repeat a karma action for you.  Having to wait an entire hour to slap you again just seems like an eternity sometimes.

adaptedtigerfan

Lol...  It looks like you do it every hour on the hour.

nastynice

If they had an emoji that had flared nostrils, wooooo, son I would use the crap out of that thing!

OLDSCHOOL82

Dollar General is running a 2 for 1 special on fix-a-flat. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: gold45 on November 25, 2014, 04:47:29 pm
deal!!

I actually seriously thought about giving you a clap for that one.  Couldn't bring myself to actually do it, but this is the first time I've ever even considered a clap for anything you've said. That was funny stuff ;D

You know u love me and secretly want to clap at everything I say...  But being the Booneville fan that you are you just cant bring yourself to do it.

And here we have another delusional post by adaptedtigerfan.  I'll be honest and say there have been times I have been frustrated by my inability to repeat a karma action for you.  Having to wait an entire hour to slap you again just seems like an eternity sometimes.

Just find out who he really is and leave a flaming bag of dog poo on his doorstep...would that help your frustration at all?

nastynice

Quote from: HF on November 25, 2014, 06:08:23 pm
deal!!

Just find out who he really is and leave a flaming bag of dog poo on his doorstep...would that help your frustration at all?
She knows who he really is and I'm gonna supply all the dog flitter!

adaptedtigerfan

How does everyone know me but I don't know know anybody?

Lineman

Where do you get dog flitter?

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 25, 2014, 06:14:08 pm
How does everyone know me but I don't know know anybody?
Because you wasted all your Sherlock Holmes skills on OLDSCHOOL, all the while leaving little clues around along the way!!

adaptedtigerfan

I'll just have to come up with a new name.  This isn't fair!!

KOJACK

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 25, 2014, 03:25:55 pm
Quote from: KOJACK on November 25, 2014, 01:28:44 pm
Quote from: Bigredhog1971 on November 25, 2014, 10:53:32 am
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 24, 2014, 10:08:35 am
Dangit.... The train horn is beating both chucky and booneville!
The Superintendent from Prescott didn't like the train horn and sent police over.
No he didn't...but it sounded good  ::)

Yes he did we were sitting over there and the cop told him the sup said he had to stop and took him over to talk with the sup.  lol it was funny when he came back and smiled and did his thing for the boys.
So he strong armed the sup?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: KOJACK on November 25, 2014, 06:20:49 pm
The Superintendent from Prescott didn't like the train horn and sent police over.

Yes he did we were sitting over there and the cop told him the sup said he had to stop and took him over to talk with the sup.  lol it was funny when he came back and smiled and did his thing for the boys.

I thought artificial noise makers had been outlawed by the AAA? Seems odd that they won't allow fans like Painted Fan to paint up if they so choose to do so, but will allow things that could actually interfere with the game if enough fans chose to carry an air horn or other things...

Besides that...Drunk Fans with cowbells are annoying(If he wasn't drunk, then I would have hated to have seen him drunk)

OLDSCHOOL82

No strong arm.  Just showed that it was in fact approved. 

nastynice

Quote from: HF on November 25, 2014, 06:22:43 pm
Quote from: KOJACK on November 25, 2014, 06:20:49 pm

I thought artificial noise makers had been outlawed by the AAA? Seems odd that they won't allow fans like Painted Fan to paint up if they so choose to do so, but will allow things that could actually interfere with the game if enough fans chose to carry an air horn or other things...

Besides that...Drunk Fans with cowbells are annoying(If he wasn't drunk, then I would have hated to have seen him drunk)
Isn't it just the players and coaches that can't paint their faces? I was told the fans still could.

Lineman

You can't paint your entire face only a portion, like a cheek. The only restriction I could find prohibits artifical noise makers in indoor facilities.  But I know they're not allowed in WMS

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lineman on November 25, 2014, 06:53:52 pm
You can't paint your entire face only a portion, like a cheek. The only restriction I could find prohibits artifical noise makers in indoor facilities.  But I know they're not allowed in WMS

This is probably what I was thinking of.

gold45

Quote from: nastynice on November 25, 2014, 06:11:18 pm
Quote from: HF on November 25, 2014, 06:08:23 pm
deal!!

She knows who he really is and I'm gonna supply all the dog flitter!

+1 for Teamwork

Bearcatdad

WMS is an open stadium and you can bring it.   It was there for the championship game last year I rememb seeing it.  :D ;D ;D

Sick Dog

so i take it since you had a letter this is the first time the horn has been in question at someone's stadium? Did you blow it when the officals called back two TD's from Prescott or is that the key for officals to give Booneville help?

gold45

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 25, 2014, 08:58:28 pm
so i take it since you had a letter this is the first time the horn has been in question at someone's stadium? Did you blow it when the officals called back two TD's from Prescott or is that the key for officals to give Booneville help?

Now THAT'S funny.  Considering those two LEGITIMATE holding calls were about the ONLY calls that went in Booneville's favor the majority of the night.  What about the Cat's 2-point conversion before the half that somehow "wasn't"?  Booneville has had almost every big game be on the road this season and hasn't had the refs in their favor for any of these games.  So for any Prescott (or other) fan to claim some sort of "special treatment" by the officials was a deciding factor in Booneville's win is just ridiculous and completely unfounded. 

Sick Dog

was you there? cause I was. Prescott had several penalities and Booneville had one on the night I think and that was off sides penalty. I don't have a dog in the fight but I am partial to SW Arkansas teams in the play offs.

Lineman

No no no. It's the signal for everyone to stand up and cheer. Good thing there aren't any trains running through booneville.

OLDSCHOOL82

If I knew how to post the plays in question on here I would because they are plain as day.  Move on sick dog. 

nastynice

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 25, 2014, 09:27:06 pm
was you there? cause I was. Prescott had several penalities and Booneville had one on the night I think and that was off sides penalty. I don't have a dog in the fight but I am partial to SW Arkansas teams in the play offs.
That's why Booneville has always done great against the southern teams, more discipline.

Sick Dog

How did it work out when yall played Nashville couple years back? Where was ur discipline then? Yall dropped from 4A last year you should be able to drop down and be good after winning it all n 4A.

OLDSCHOOL82

We have played Nashville several times sick.  Not a couple years ago.  What year are you referring too?

nastynice

Sick Dog must've been chewing on that grass that dogs eat, cause he's vomiting all over his keyboard!

Sick Dog

I'm not getting into all that stuff. Good luck rest of year.

gold45

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 25, 2014, 09:27:06 pm

Um, ya, I was THERE. Are you sure you were? 'Cause there was NO LOVE coming from the officials for Booneville and I'm quite certain your partiality to the SW teams is effecting your counting ability.  I didn't keep track of the exact number of penalties on each team but will be happy to go back and crunch the numbers if necessary.  But I gotta ask, you only remember ONE off sides penalty?  Where were you during the double flag "discussion" that lasted FOREVER as the refs tried to figure out how to assess BOTH flags/penalties on the Cats?  Once again, the refs were NOT the deciding factor in the game.  But to suggest that they somehow were in favor of the Cats is just laughable.

OLDSCHOOL82

Ok.  It's been several years since the cats have played the scrappers.  A lot of history between the two.  That a way to flap your trap and then not back it up with anything.

gold45

Quote from: Lineman on November 25, 2014, 09:31:43 pm
No no no. It's the signal for everyone to stand up and cheer. Good thing there aren't any trains running through booneville.

Train horn="Signal"="Insert Cheer Now!"  (*Note to self...must use more "precise" vocabulary for Fearless posts so others can interpret correctly.**Second note to self...don't use vocabulary more advanced than "precise" so others can interpret correctly.)

DogsWin7

I hope you are not referring and including "all" Fearless Posters in your above post??    You may need to specify who "they" are.   :)

gold45

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 26, 2014, 08:05:49 am
I hope you are not referring and including "all" Fearless Posters in your above post??    You may need to specify who "they" are.   :)

Of course not! Lol. I've just had to take some flack for my use of the word "signal" in an earlier post about Booneville's legendary train horn.  Apparently a few posters interpreted it literally.  I just meant I need to be more selective and exact about the words I use (before I hit that POST button) if I don't want any flack! Lol

adaptedtigerfan

There is NO flack thrown at anyone in this message board.   8)

gold45

You are correct, adapted  :o I meant FLAK.  Same pronunciation, different meaning.  FLAK gets thrown around a lot on here.  As does "Flitter" :D

nastynice

Quote from: gold45 on November 26, 2014, 08:45:10 am
You are correct, adapted  :o I meant FLAK.  Same pronunciation, different meaning.  FLAK gets thrown around a lot on here.  As does "Flitter" :D
Speaking of "flitter", I've been overfeeding my dogs last couple days and needless to say, I've got alot of "flitter" for gold45 to haul over to the Charleston area.

So adapted, you better not answer that doorbell anytime soon late at night! And if you do see a fire, you better have muck boots on before you start stomping!

Happy Thanksgiving!

adaptedtigerfan

gold45 don't know where I live...  But I know of a house just a little north of town she can take it.

Sick Dog

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 25, 2014, 09:54:06 pm
Ok.  It's been several years since the cats have played the scrappers.  A lot of history between the two.  That a way to flap your trap and then not back it up with anything.
just referring to how you said Booneville always beats southern teams due to lack of discipline. Thats all.

OLDSCHOOL82

November 26, 2014, 11:13:19 am #89 Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:28:56 am by OLDSCHOOL82
I said that?  I believe it was said normally not always.

DogsWin7

As the AD of this board....it looks like you could be more clear in your statements.  :)

DeeGee

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 25, 2014, 07:13:12 pm

WMS is an open stadium and you can bring it.   It was there for the championship game last year I rememb seeing it.  :D ;D ;D

We were not allowed to have our noise makers at War Memorial for the last 2 years. They said it was AAA rules and War Memorial rules.

OLDSCHOOL82

We got ours approved before the game.

DogsWin7

Behold the powers of the AD!  :)

adaptedtigerfan

More like super freakin intendent!

DeeGee

November 26, 2014, 01:07:40 pm #95 Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 01:39:05 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 26, 2014, 12:49:08 pm
We got ours approved before the game.

Hmmmm.....
We had inquired about it before the game as well. And ours are no where near as loud as that horn.

DogsWin7

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 26, 2014, 12:57:24 pm
More like super freakin intendent!

If that superintendent is on the AAA board, maybe??  Lol!  Just kidding.  :)

WPWells

Dee, not to split hairs, but 12th Man believes you mean "inquire"

DeeGee

I did. Fixed it. I have been charting all day on delusional thinking so my typing skills are on a no thinking level at this point. My brain don't want to even think about nothing but coping skills for reality orienting techniques. The struggle is real today!

Bigredhog1971

I was there and watched it happen.Just like I was there to watch the but whipping Prescott got.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas